Who is behind the terrorism in Pakistan?

rtabasum2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: why is terrorism information shared with Imran Khan & politicians kept hidden from people? Who is behind the terrorism in Pakistan?

Rest assured it won't be shared with a Canadian citizen who is not brave enough even to come to KPK for a visit

mehar ali

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: why is terrorism information shared with Imran Khan & politicians kept hidden from people? Who is behind the terrorism in Pakistan?

it is legal and according to law of Pakistan, constitution of Pakistan to get dual nationality nor it is a crime ........are you trying to speak against millions of millions of dual national overseas Pakistanis and want to declare them non-Pakistani or trying to challenge and draw doubts on constitution of Pakistan ????? If you have any problem then first ask your leader Imran Khan to pass law against dual nationality or go to court and if law is passed then Dr.Tahir ul Qadri would withdraw dual nationality....

Rest assured it won't be shared with a Canadian citizen who is not brave enough even to come to KPK for a visit

ammadk

Minister (2k+ posts)

because IK's party has govt in KPK the most effected province of terrorism..the terrorism that has its roots in federal administered areas

TONIC

TUQ to aisay bool raha hai jaisay Canada waloon nay isay bataya hee naheen kah kaun kar raha hai yeah sab kuch.

Irobot

Senator (1k+ posts)

پوری دنیا میں قومی سلامتی کے معملات عوام اور خاص کر جاہلوں کو نہیں بتاے جاتے۔
حکمران اسے لیے چنے جاتے ہیں کہ وہ فیصلہ کریں۔
اگر اپ کو ان کے فیصلوں سے اختلاف ہے تو حکمران بدل دو۔

RANA Sana'a

Minister (2k+ posts)

پوری دنیا میں قومی سلامتی کے معملات عوام اور خاص کر جاہلوں کو نہیں بتاے جاتے۔
حکمران اسے لیے چنے جاتے ہیں کہ وہ فیصلہ کریں۔
اگر اپ کو ان کے فیصلوں سے اختلاف ہے تو حکمران بدل دو۔
i thought IK used to use same words " awaam ko btaya jaye k kia ho raha hai " no?

Irobot

Senator (1k+ posts)

it is legal and according to law of Pakistan, constitution of Pakistan to get dual nationality nor it is a crime ........are you trying to speak against millions of millions of dual national overseas Pakistanis and want to declare them non-Pakistani or trying to challenge and draw doubts on constitution of Pakistan ????? If you have any problem then first ask your leader Imran Khan to pass law against dual nationality or go to court and if law is passed then Dr.Tahir ul Qadri would withdraw dual nationality....

It is legal to hold dual nationality but dual national can not and should not be part of law making nor they should be part of making important decision about this nation.

Irobot

Senator (1k+ posts)

i thought IK used to use same words " awaam ko btaya jaye k kia ho raha hai " no?

I think you forgot what he said. I want one to one meeting with army chief so if there are some thing that can't be disclosed due to national security can be addressed.

mehar ali

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Article 19 A of the constitution that is referred in this talk provides right to information for people

578023_638606312850166_2007380117_n.jpg

I think you forgot what he said. I want one to one meeting with army chief so if there are some thing that can't be disclosed due to national security can be addressed.

Last edited:

usmanaslam

MPA (400+ posts)
CIA, RAW, MASOOD is 100 % involved who dont want us to negotiate with Talibans ..... there is no 1 else in mosques, church etc from where Ramid davis was captured we have to think on it now puppet media and noora regime will put this blast on talibans... did any1 seen the talibans or met we seen them on puppet media .......

barkat

Councller (250+ posts)
CIA, RAW, MASOOD is 100 % involved who dont want us to negotiate with Talibans ..... there is no 1 else in mosques, church etc from where Ramid davis was captured we have to think on it now puppet media and noora regime will put this blast on talibans... did any1 seen the talibans or met we seen them on puppet media .......

no doubt pakistani enemies are behind every thing,,,, but wait a minute, you may be forgetting one more party who is behind all this, and which is Pakistani Law enforsement agancies,,,, un k eema k baghair kuch nahi ho rha,,, ya tou wo incapable hain, unhain hathoon mai chuuriyaan pehan leni chahiyeen ye phir wo khud nahi rokna chah rhay ,,, ye ch-utiya mulk hai, khud ko strong nhi kerta or dushman he ko ilzam deta hai,,, dunya ki har civilised nation pehlay khud ko strong kerti hai or un k paas kisi oor ko ilzam denay ka moqa nahi milta,,,,,, agar eg uk mai koi govt ka banda ye kahay k dushman un ki kisi tabahi k zemmedaar hain, tou us responsible edaray ko he sab laan taan karain k kesa ch-utiya hai,,, THE WATCHMEN SHOULD BE WELL EQUIPPED AND AWAKE RATHER THAN BLAMING INTRUDERS.

Afaq Chaudhry

یہ لاکھوں کی مثال دیتے ہیں کہ ان کے پاس دوہری شہریت ہے ،میں کہتا ہوں کہ کروڑوں کے پاس نہیں ہے ، قادری صاحب کا غم بجا ،لیکن صاحب اس ملک میں تشریف لے آئیں اور یہاں کی گرمی سردی میں رہ کر سیاست کریں پھر کوئی نصیحت بھی مان جائے گا ،اگر خلوص ہوا تو

Irobot

Senator (1k+ posts)

Article 19 A of the constitution that is referred in this talk provides right to information for people

578023_638606312850166_2007380117_n.jpg

Public importance and subject to regulations.

Tomorrow i will ask pakistan army all its information e.g. how many secret agents does it have and their codes, location of atomic bombs etc.
I will also ask them to make public press conference of their core commander meeting. As a citizen i should have this information because its about my nation and i am part of this nation.
Stupid arguments by stupid people.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Re: Solution to Terrorism: Counter Terrorism In Pakistan On 6 Fronts : Must Watch

سب سے اہم کنٹینر

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
this container peer does not have any value in eyes of Pakistanis. why does he not ask about information in Canada?