Who had the time to take photos when everyone else was busy in praying in congregation in Masjid e N

Petrolhead

Minister (2k+ posts)
1101926481-1.jpg

Bunna

Minister (2k+ posts)
مجھے تو ایسا لگ رہا ہے کے پیش امام ہی فوٹو لے رہا ہے امت اسلام کے سب سے بڑے بے غیرت کا

mbm_2023

Senator (1k+ posts)
Look at this . Nawaz Shareef in Masjid e Nabwi.

Look at this . . Even in Masjid e Nabwi he is with protocol like he is in danger.. During this time of Year when there is much rush inside Masjid e Nabwi he accupy precious space for himself with Protocol. Pic is not fake its 100% real took by my friend. How can he rule with dat much cowrdness.

971409_10201869971055578_1079326949_n.jpg

Sohraab

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Look at this . Nawaz Shareef in Masjid e Nabwi.

sab se barre Shehenshah ke Darbar main ja kar bhi is ki Akkar na gayi , is ko wahan bhi apni zameeni badshahi ki parri hai , Bad Naseeb Insan

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

It is a diplomatic norm. It is reponsibility of Saudi Government to protect every head of state on its soil. By protecting Prime Minister of Pakistan they are in fact protecting Pakistan.

mbm_2023

Senator (1k+ posts)

sab se barre Shehenshah ke Darbar main ja kar bhi is ki Akkar na gayi , is ko wahan bhi apni zameeni badshahi ki parri hai , Bad Naseeb Insan
Bilkul teak kaha aap naiy bohat bara Badnaseeb Insaan hai.

Politcs

Minister (2k+ posts)

This is Saudi Government choice to provide security. They will do the same for any other muslim country prime minister.

mbm_2023

Senator (1k+ posts)

It is a diplomatic norm. It is reponsibility of Saudi Government to protect every head of state on its soil. By protecting Prime Minister of Pakistan they are in fact protecting Pakistan.
Inside Musjid e Nabwi nobody will harm you. If you will go there you will see the environment is totaly different. Seems like you are in different world. Its his Ego which is still taking Protocol.

Petrolhead

Minister (2k+ posts)

Look at this . . Even in Masjid e Nabwi he is with protocol like he is in danger.. During this time of Year when there is much rush inside Masjid e Nabwi he accupy precious space for himself with Protocol. Pic is not fake its 100% real took by my friend. How can he rule with dat much cowrdness.

971409_10201869971055578_1079326949_n.jpg

Phir hum kehtay hen kay musalman kyon har jaga maar kha rahey hen...

pakistani786

Minister (2k+ posts)

You are wrong. People even tried to take over Kaba in the past.
There are alots of crazy people out there.

Inside Musjid e Nabwi nobody will harm you. If you will go there you will see the environment is totaly different. Seems like you are in different world. Its his Ego which is still taking Protocol.

NasNY

I am a supporter of Imran Khan, but before that i am a Muslim and a Pakistani, My prayer is Allah accepts his Umrah,

and if he has made any prayer for the people of pakistan with a genuine heart.

May Allah accepts his prayer and gives a soothing relief all over pakistan and the Muslim Umah.

For Allah is all knowing and to Allah we beg for relief.

long-live-pakistan

Councller (250+ posts)

This is Saudi Government choice to provide security. They will do the same for any other muslim country prime minister.

I agree it is Saudi Government's choice.
Can you answer this?
Do you see a special prayer mat for Nawaz shareef or say it like this, Nawaz sharif is not sitting on a regular prayer mat instead he is sitting on a special prayer mat.
Was he forced to sit on a special mat for any security reason/s?

sngilani

Even kings are protected inside Musjid Nabwi pbuh