Which culture you like most?

Lawangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
pakistan is made up of diff culture... there is no such thing like pakistani culture... and sorry to say but punjabi culture is dominated by hindu culture...

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
all of above are the sub division of Pakistani Culture that's why I wrote PAKISTANI ..... instead of like one I like all of them as PAKISTANI ..... Long Live Pakistan .....

WatanDost

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ES PARCHAM KAI SAYE TALEY HAM AIK HAIN
only one culture
PAKISTANI CULTURE
The Native cultures are FLOWERS of this
BEAUTIFULL TREE
each one with its own SCENT and COLOURS
LONG LIVE PAKISTAN
PAKISTAN ZINDAABAAD

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)
I diplomatically not added Islamic Pics. Because I wanted to know the views and I was sure people would fight here. But I am happy to see that most of people like Islamic culture. Believe or not, all of our local cultures have Hindu influence. So, to say black a black is our duty. We have to abolish the culture festivals which resemble non-Muslim acts.

muslim01

Siasat.pk - Blogger
where is mahajir culture?? pajaama and paan pichkaari? or new culture bhata mafia, bori bund lashain, target killing?

You are a disgusting person. Racist piece of ****. It is because of you people that Pakistan can not be united. Screw you.

Tere baap ne PTI ka itna bara jalsa kia tha na karachi mein? I support PTI.

Karachiites support MQM after hearing all these racist comments by people like you.

1 operation in bangladesh and pakistan disintegrated.
1 operation in baluchistan and separatist movements.
operations in NWFP and separatist movements.

2 operations in Karachi and still karachiites love Pakistan more then you!

Target killing and bhatta mafia is not mahajir culture you racist ki aulad.

Mahajir community is the most educated community of Pakistan and they all are Pakistani loyalist unlike people like you.

Racist ***** sala! admin please delete the above post if you can.. and please block this person from this forum.

Indian agent sala .. wants to disunite Pakistan!

riverblue

MPA (400+ posts)
every culture is distinct in its own way....... and being a pakistani i like all................ but i agree with lawangeen regarding punjabi culture........ it has acquired an indian touch over the years

You are a disgusting person. Racist piece of ****. It is because of you people that Pakistan can not be united. Screw you.

Karachiites support MQM after hearing all these racist comments by people like you.

Mahajir community is the most educated community of Pakistan and they all are Pakistani loyalist unlike people like you.

Racist ***** sala! admin please delete the above post if you can.. and please block this person from this forum.

mqm are mohajir but urdu speaking are paksitani and muslim

i am with u bro the people who called themselves mohajir they are working for mossad, raw, and for cia they are few bhata mafia we need lion like naseer ullah babar to kill these racist. karachi log bare badqismat haen k iswaqat our army bussy to clear the mess which america and india has created in n.w.f.p when the army wipe out those indian Zionist agents from that area then inshaallah they will look after indian agent in karachi

Lawangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
then this mean you don't know alot about pakistan.... coz not every culture is dominated by hindu or indian culture...