Which Channel Dr Shahid Masood has joined?

ahsansohail

Citizen
News Alert:

Complete Interview:

The most credible name of Pakistan's media industry; Dr Shahid Masood is now officially a part of G News Network (GNN) and in his interview today with Mariyam Farhan, he has announced that he will resume his show in a couple of days.

shahid rasul

MPA (400+ posts)
News Alert:

Complete Interview:

The most credible name of Pakistan's media industry; Dr Shahid Masood is now officially a part of G News Network (GNN) and in his interview today with Mariyam Farhan, he has announced that he will resume his show in a couple of days.

Gourmet Foods playing with people's health. A fraudulent group.

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
Shahid Masood exploited social media to portray that he was angry hurt and upset and left Pakistan. In reality he went for health check ups and maybe his plan to mover overseas didn't work, so he is coming back
Sadly he is coming back to GNN which is a pathetic channel owned by corrupt Gourmet Foods

umer_javed

MPA (400+ posts)
Asslam-u-Alaikum,

Please read this comment as unbiased person.

I saw him Dr. Shahid Masood on ARY news first time in 2002 when he used to provide his views on "Views on News" He appeared with one other journalist (I forget his name) I used to watch that program daily and the views of other Journlist was more credible. Anyhow Dr. Shahid who always raised his voice against Musharaf joined PTV Head under the rule of Musharaf and so on.

My personal view is that Dr. Shahid Masood is always biased.

Allah knows the best.

Regards,

Abdullah9

Senator (1k+ posts)
Shahid Masood exploited social media to portray that he was angry hurt and upset and left Pakistan. In reality he went for health check ups and maybe his plan to mover overseas didn't work, so he is coming back
Sadly he is coming back to GNN which is a pathetic channel owned by corrupt Gourmet Foods
i am not fond of gourmet but do you mind to reinforce your statement about " corrupt Gourmet Food" with some authentic facts?

Waqitos

Senator (1k+ posts)
NewsOne took so much heat because of Doctor and in the end, he ends up leaving it. Lol.

waseem137

Minister (2k+ posts)
ڈاکٹر دھبڑدوس ایک مخلص پاکستانی ہے ۔ لیکن بدقسمتی سے ریٹنگ کا بھوکا ہے ، اپنا چورن بیچنے کے لیے کوئی بھی چول مار دیتا ہے۔ اسکو اپنا پروگرام کا فارمیٹ تبدیل کرنے کی ضرورت ہے ۔

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
i am not fond of gourmet but do you mind to reinforce your statement about " corrupt Gourmet Food" with some authentic facts?
The former CJ said Gourmet Foods has sub standard food production not suitable for human consumption and same channel did propoganda against dam construction

Abdullah9

Senator (1k+ posts)
Asslam-u-Alaikum,

Please read this comment as unbiased person.

I saw him Dr. Shahid Masood on ARY news first time in 2002 when he used to provide his views on "Views on News" He appeared with one other journalist (I forget his name) I used to watch that program daily and the views of other Journlist was more credible. Anyhow Dr. Shahid who always raised his voice against Musharaf joined PTV Head under the rule of Musharaf and so on.

My personal view is that Dr. Shahid Masood is always biased.

Allah knows the best.

Regards,
he was PTV head for a brief time of period and it was PPP era no musharraf's.