Where is Faisal Raza Abidi these days?

0.jpg

I have been told that he was expecting a ministry and when it was not offered to him, he has been out of sight.

Last edited by a moderator:

frenes

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dubara bhonkny k ley jo hadi dey rakhi hai jasy hi wo khatm ho jay gi tu ap us ka manhoos chehra daikh ley gey. WAFADAR jo thra ar yeh is ki sift main shamil hai kiya samjhy;)

Ahssan Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
Ziyada yaad aa rahi hai tou
Pearl Continental Hotel chalay jaen, its his permanent house, wohin kahin body massage kerwa raha hoga... :p

sshahid

Siasat.pk - Blogger
you really miss him so much??? ho sakta hai fozia wahab ke gham main nadhal ho bechara.

Anyway, we're better off when such people are out of sight, i think...

I just hate him. There are other people like him too. Sharmila faroqui, should not mention Fauzia wahab as she is no more, SAfdar waraich, shehla raza all are bad mouths.

Khansaber

MPA (400+ posts)
Zardari doubt him as he is young & talanted (u should admire talent of even ur enemies) .He is well educated on current issues & talk with proof but his problem is Tone in his tongue & attitude.

Zardari doubts he can highjack part & can make alliances that belongs to Bilawal or his sister in future.So Shut him before he bite his owner.

nucleairee

MPA (400+ posts)
na yaad kerao yar, good that we don't have to listen to his bullshit... jitney din life mey sakoon rahey, utna acha hey.