Where are pakistani zoin liberal MUNAFIQs

kashmiri

MPA (400+ posts)
Tune in to any NEWS channel...do you see any hands being cut off due to theft? do you see anyone being flogged or stoned to death due to promiscuity/adultery? do you see any killer being executed for qisas? do you see hadd-e-qazaf being applied on someone who has falsely accused someone of zina? do you see anyone being executed becaus...e of apostasy?

NO! but you will see Raymond Davis being freed after paying diyat.

in this kufr system, Islam is only used to facilitate the criminals of this ummah. Musharraf used the treaty of hudaybiyah as an excuse of letting the US to use Pakistan's resources for the "War against Islam". and now diyat is being used to set free a criminal who killed 2 Muslims in broad daylight.

"Then is it only a part of the Book that ye believe in, and do ye reject the rest? but what is the reward for those among you who behave like this but disgrace in this life?- and on the Day of Judgment they shall be consigned to the most g...rievous penalty. For Allah is not unmindful of what ye do." [Al-Quran 2:85]

inshaAllah these rulers will be disgraced in this life and will face the most grievous penalty on the Day of Judgement. (SHAHZAD)

Unicorn

Banned
If every one had listened to Munafiq Liberals you wouldn't be in this situation to begin with.

Ab pachtay kia karey, jab chirian chug gai khait.

kashmiri

MPA (400+ posts)
If every one had listened to Munafiq Liberals you wouldn't be in this situation to begin with.

Ab pachtay kia karey, jab chirian chug gai khait.
Ooops I put Pakistani and you are INDIANA what irritation you get, to put your self in ... keep your self in your zaoin family

Unicorn

Banned
Ooops I put Pakistani and you are INDIANA what irritation you get, to put your self in ... keep your self in your zaoin family

We Munafiq Librals are the same breed world wide. Your curses at Pakistani munafiq Librals are curses at me as well.

Last edited:

Waseem

Staff member
We Munafiq Librals are the same breed world wide.

You guys are extremist of you own knid "the Liberal extremist", who have one point agenda. defame and hate islam. And you guys spare no opportunity to do your job.

Unicorn

Banned
You guys are extremist of you own knid "the Liberal extremist", who have one point agenda. defame and hate islam. And you guys spare no opportunity to do your job.

Thats not fair at all. A liberal cannot be an extremist as he believes in liberty.I don't know of any liberal who sets out to defame any religion give me an example of a liberal who says a person does not have the right to follow religion. I don't know if you familiar with ground zero Mosque situation people who are supporting it are all Liberals. All liberals support the liberty to practice religion and at the same time support those who want liberty from religions.

AbdulRehman

Staff member
Thats not fair at all. A liberal cannot be an extremist as he believes in liberty.I don't know of any liberal who sets out to defame any religion give me an example of a liberal who says a person does not have the right to follow religion. I don't know if you familiar with ground zero Mosque situation people who are supporting it are all Liberals. All liberals support the liberty to practice religion and at the same time support those who want liberty from religions.

Can someone define word "Liberal" and then define Liberal Muslim or Liberal Islam.

Unicorn

Banned
Can someone define word "Liberal" and then define Liberal Muslim or Liberal Islam.

Word Liberal is derived from Liberty its self explanatory. I would say Islam is Islam it has no liberal or extremist element its perception is different for different people this fact is quite evident even on this fourm.

Last edited:

Waseem

Staff member

Okay show me one liberal who says a word against the killings of innocent people, and I don't know what they say about other religions, but I am concerned about Islam, you see when someone demands sharia law in Pakistan all so called liberals start crying, and where are they now when their master's agent is freed under same shaira law?

Unicorn

Banned
Okay show me one liberal who says a word against the killings of innocent people, and I don't know what they say about other religions, but I am concerned about Islam, you see when someone demands sharia law in Pakistan all so called liberals start crying, and where are they now when their master's agent is freed under same shaira law?

I will give you two whom I consider liberals and they are Paskistanis Ashgar Khan and Imran Khan.Those who demand Sharia law are as equal citizens as those who oppose it. Eventualy its better if any law is imposed sharia or not if agreed by the majority of people who have to live under it

mush_dewana

Banned
I will give you two whom I consider liberals and they are Paskistanis Ashgar Khan and Imran Khan.Those who demand Sharia law are as equal citizens as those who oppose it. Eventualy its better if any law is imposed sharia or not if agreed by the majority of people who have to live under it
I do not know whats so special for you to discuss religion here.... First find one for yourself as far as I read hiduism is socio-cultural philosophy, which always biased by super powers mostly MUSLIMS.
Now you are following geaws philosophy.
If some one have doubt here with liberals just read downfall of Christianity ... How ZAONIST spoil them with same liberalism @ Protestant ....
And Muslims are on their hit list as ISLAM is the only DEEN (Please find comparison b/w DEEN and religion) .. they are making Liberals in ISLAM as brother WASEEM told their main duties.

Last edited:

Waseem

Staff member

Lol,
I'm sure kashmiri was not talking about Imran Khan or Asghar Khan, he is talking about likes of Asma Jahangir and others of her ilk. Thanks but most of these liberals don't share your point.

Unicorn

Banned
Lol,
I'm sure kashmiri was not talking about Imran Khan or Asghar Khan, he is talking about likes of Asma Jahangir and others of her ilk. Thanks but most of these liberals don't share your point.

Ashma is also a liberal she had already stated her point of view earlier that " Davis should be tried in the courts" and Najam Sethi is also liberal.

Thats four liberals in total.

kashmiri

MPA (400+ posts)
Lol,
You are 100% right Waseem brother
I do not know why unicorn grab IMRAN KHAN in this issue ....
anyhow I understand crises and labor wages in India they suppose to do possible.... impossible and then put tag Made in INDIA

kashmiri

MPA (400+ posts)
Ashma is also a liberal she had already stated her point of view earlier that " Davis should be tried in the courts" and Najam Sethi is also liberal.

Thats four liberals in total.
Unicorn you have no idea what you are saying ... just increasing your number of posts and then will get 1 pasa per post

hans

Banned
We as Pakistani have been famous selling our assets very cheaply even our mothers for a few $$$. These words are not mine ... remember Kasi! and the words US senator had for Pakistan after his capture from Dera Ghazi Khan, Punjab province of Pakistan, where he checked into a room at Shalimar Hotel.

Now We as Pakistani all Stand up and Cry..... Bunch of loser!!