Whats Happening to Pakistan - What is Our Media Showing Nowadays

mission

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I Believe this is happening in Lahore Man And Women Are too High to speak..and our Own Pakistani Channel style 360 is promoting this.what is the message being given in this video :(

Part 1 :

[PLAYWIRE=1002956]3340037[/PLAYWIRE]

Part 2 :

[PLAYWIRE=1002956]3340036[/PLAYWIRE]

Last edited by a moderator:

HORUS

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Whats Happening to Pakistan!!! What is Our Media Showing Nowadays

its quite old...from 2010 i think

kakamuna420

cmons guys at least they are not killing people or doing corruption....We won't follow khamemi

kakamuna420

they are having fun..not target killing people. We need to leave people alone and let them whatever makes them happy..and stop acting like mullah police.

Khair Andesh

cmons guys at least they are not killing people or doing corruption....We won't follow khamemi

عذر گناہ ، بد تر از گناہ۔
اس طرح تو چور بھی یہ سوچ سکتا ہے کہ وہ کسی کو قتل تو نہیں کر رہا۔

forzeb

Minister (2k+ posts)

This society is completely and utterly disgusting now.

AXIOM

MPA (400+ posts)
I support the freedom of every individual the way they want to live their life unless there is no harm to humanity with his or her action. But this kind of inferiority complex is really disgusting. Fake people trying to be toota phoota goras are really disgraceful and pathetic. Enjoy your life on your own way. Do not copy others.

mission

Guys my reasons for posting is that they are clearly high on drugs and alcohol i dont mind the dancing and party stuff but drinking is clearly prohibited in Islam and our media feels no shame in showing these stuff now.in future they will starting showing adult XxX movies also ?

cokee

Minister (2k+ posts)
paindey angrez bunch of paindey comedians lol. channel 360 ?what else we can except ? they are only allowded in third grade parties. Lahore hve very high standards

cokee

Minister (2k+ posts)
I support the freedom of every individual the way they want to live their life unless there is no harm to humanity with his or her action. But this kind of inferiority complex is really disgusting. Fake people trying to be toota phoota goras are really disgraceful and pathetic. Enjoy your life on your own way. Do not copy others.
exactly look at them i m pretty sure they dnt even know what the heck is rave?just beacuse thats inn they are just forcing that on them pathetic they should b playing abrar ,hooney singh etc atleast kuch paley tu parta. there looks and accent doesent match full of inferioty complex

Guys my reasons for posting is that they are clearly high on drugs and alcohol i dont mind the dancing and party stuff but drinking is clearly prohibited in Islam and our media feels no shame in showing these stuff now.in future they will starting showing adult XxX movies also ?

No one is forcing u to see, if u do not like change the channel

عذر گناہ ، بد تر از گناہ۔
اس طرح تو چور بھی یہ سوچ سکتا ہے کہ وہ کسی کو قتل تو نہیں کر رہا۔

What a dumb logic............ Killing someone means u r hurting some one else

Liaqat Hussain

It is a lot more common than you think.

Pakistani elite class parties more in Pakistan than westereners in Party in the west.

Aankhoon daikha haal

cms123

Minister (2k+ posts)

Your name tells already how you think..................this is one way to justify the wring things......by comparing one worse with another one to justify.......

blatant

Senator (1k+ posts)
I once was a part of this crowd, to my utter shame and dismay.

I shudder still to the thought of HOW WOULD I DEFEND MYSELF IN THE COURT OF ALLAH BESIDES ABSOLUTE PLEADING OF GUILT!

just watching it makes me relive some of the memories, and make me feel disgusted with myself. I will not comment on the crowd, they will all be answerable once they are done partying in this life.

I do feel sad for them because I unfortunately can relate having been in those boots myself. I can tell that they may not be very bad people otherwise (just what I used to think and how I used to justify myself), and that they think they are JUST HAVING SOME FUN.

I have my sympathy for the ones on this forum who currently will support all this while claiming to be PRACTICING MUSLIMS, as they think just being MUSLIMS BY BIRTH AND HEART is all that is required.

I seek forgiveness for being a champion promoter of these satanic raves IN THE NAME OF FUN! and I know only Allah's forgiveness can save me, otherwise if comes to justice I deserve it all, fire and hell for a very long time.

I wish I could show and tell these people how and why we need to change our perspectives on all this.

May Allah have his mercy on us all...

mission

yet still the terrorist blew the one who are praying in the mosque and they ignore this .. it is so strange i never get it