What was Quaids favorite DISH? Here is how to make it!!

chandbibi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Kadhi
Curry
it's all the same when u cook it ;)

It's how u write it in Roman English chandbibi
Waise bhi this video is not about English/Urdu language it's about cooking.

Learn to have some pride in your own language. Are you a Britisher that you want to title kadhi as curry.

Learn to have some pride in your own language. Are you a Britisher that you want to title kadhi as curry.
I am not british :)
Jo mein 10 years se Pakistan ke lye kar raha hoon i know and my Allah knows.
I do not even live in Britain. I can sense PROUD in your attitute and jahan tak mera thora sa ilm hai Islam ka
In islam being proud is wrong aur apne aap ko doosre se behtar samajhna buri baat hai.

chandbibi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well you are factually wrong so i have to correct you.
Curry is not something made with dahi and besan. The word curry comes from tamil Kari and its definition is given below.

Jump to Etymology - Curry was adopted and anglicised from the Tamil word kari meaning "sauce", which is usually understood to mean vegetables and/or meat cooked with spices with or without a gravy.

What you have posted is kadhi. This is the definition of Kadhi.
Kadhi or karhi is an Indian dish. It consists of a thick gravy based on chickpea flour, and contains vegetable fritters called pakoras, to which sour yogurt is added to give it little sour taste. It is often eaten with boiled rice or roti.
If you use wrong words for recipes i have to correct you. If you have to borrow english adaptations at least use the right terms.

Urdu me samjhau to aapne galat word use kiya hai. dahi aur besan se bani hui kadhi hee hoti hai, it is not a curry. Apni zuban se pyar karna aur usko istemal me lana agar pride hai to hua kare.
Aur khane pine ki cheezon me don't bring religion please. Thanks

I am not british :)
Jo mein 10 years se Pakistan ke lye kar raha hoon i know and my Allah knows.
I do not even live in Britain. I can sense PROUD in your attitute and jahan tak mera thora sa ilm hai Islam ka
In islam being proud is wrong aur apne aap ko doosre se behtar samajhna buri baat hai.

What do u want to proof? Why are u fighting or arguing? I don't have time to argue dear.
I am busy promoting Pakistani cuisine and and Pakistan. If I have to answer everybody with a silly comment
phir to mein gaya kaam se. I invite you to watch my channel rather than talking silly here.
I don't talk I rather do something constructive.
sights and sounds of Pakistan: www.youtube.com/sightsandsoundsofpak
Pakistani Kitchen: www.youtube.com/pakistanikitchen
Pakistani Music: www.youtube.com/pakistanimusic
Naat Shareef Online: www.youtube.com/naatshareefonline
I am Pakistan: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChejH-CgADwfUHeTkATHZNQ
Travelnama: www.youtube.com/travelnama

U know aap batein, tankeed karte raho, time waiste karte raho, aur hum APNE PYARE PAKISTAN ko promote karte rehen gay.

Please do not forget to subscribe my channel. It's not about you and me it's about Pakistan. :)

Well you are factually wrong so i have to correct you.
Curry is not something made with dahi and besan. The word curry comes from tamil Kari and its definition is given below.

Jump to Etymology - Curry was adopted and anglicised from the Tamil word kari meaning "sauce", which is usually understood to mean vegetables and/or meat cooked with spices with or without a gravy.

What you have posted is kadhi. This is the definition of Kadhi.
Kadhi or karhi is an Indian dish. It consists of a thick gravy based on chickpea flour, and contains vegetable fritters called pakoras, to which sour yogurt is added to give it little sour taste. It is often eaten with boiled rice or roti.
If you use wrong words for recipes i have to correct you. If you have to borrow english adaptations at least use the right terms.

Urdu me samjhau to aapne galat word use kiya hai. dahi aur besan se bani hui kadhi hee hoti hai, it is not a curry. Apni zuban se pyar karna aur usko istemal me lana agar pride hai to hua kare.
Aur khane pine ki cheezon me don't bring religion please. Thanks