What to do with Peoples Party?/Zardari in the eyes of an astrologer

sshahid

Siasat.pk - Blogger
I think we have had enough of this ghunda corrupt party. The only solution I can think of is we should book a spaceship. Collect donations for whatever amount is needed. Send them all to space and dump them there. I'm sure they will be happy for the space flight without knowing their trip is one way. Funding should not be a problem as they already cost taxpayers billions every year.

I don't have words to describe my disgust with this gang.

shuja123

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
gazoomartian has a space ship may be you should contact him. hes from mars and is studying pakistanis, lol

sshahid

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Is it reliable enough to break the barrier? that's all I care about, after that point it can explode for all I care..

:)

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Zardari in the eyes of an astrologer

Brother/sisters

(I have been allowed to write this w/o mentioning his name)

Today, I made friends with a Pakistani fellow who just turned out to be an astrologer.

We went to Tim Horton, had a donut and sipped on hot steep tea. Siasats Canadian members would know what that is.

We talked about a lot of things then suddenly, as per my habit and hubb-ul-watani, I turned to the current situation in Pakistan.

Here is the condensed version of our conversation regarding Pakistan.

Me: Now tell me, what do you see happening in Pakistan and for how long more we will suffer

He: I dont see any natural relief for next 2, 3 years. But I can tell you this. I made a zaicha of BB. I told my friends months earlier than her death that I saw violence in her life. May even be death.

Me: Wow and it did happen. How long before did you predict that, before her murder that is.

He: less than a year

Me: what do you see about the Zardari guy

He: I feel very confident that there is some violence in HIS life too. But I dont know what he is doing to prevent it.

Me: (chuckles) I know what he is doing but I will tell you later

He: ok sure.

Me: what do you see after US exit from Afghanistan?

He: It doesnt look too good. (then he described about Mars, Jupiter etc, which went way over my head. I just kept saying ji and ok). There will be lots of lives lost. Now you were saying something that zardari does.

Me: (laughing) He has got jotishi too in his president house and frequently he does sadaqat, slaughters lambs, goats, etc

He: I thought it would be something like that but wasnt sure because in these day its very rare that a politician would follow these things

We took the last sip of hot steeped tea and parted in our own cars.

Just thought I pass it on to you.

All I can say about sadaqaat of goats for his power keeping is that:

بکرے کا باپ کب تک خیر منا یے گا ؟
:24: :24: :24:

gazoomartian

gazoomartian has a space ship may be you should contact him. hes from mars and is studying pakistanis, lol

I will see what I can do after I get an official request to prepare for their blast off. I will have to contact my city, Ozark for usage of the spacecraft.

gazoomartian

I think we have had enough of this ghunda corrupt party. The only solution I can think of is we should book a spaceship. Collect donations for whatever amount is needed. Send them all to space and dump them there. I'm sure they will be happy for the space flight without knowing their trip is one way. Funding should not be a problem as they already cost taxpayers billions every year.

I don't have words to describe my disgust with this gang.

how about line them up and bang bang you are dead

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Sounds a lot like stuff said in Shahid Masoods program...suspiciously alike....

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Murshad Jee

Syed Nadeem Abbas (Astrologer) in this show is very good friend of mine and you must know that whatever he said about Zardari..........Gone..........Insha ALLAH

He is basically from Lahore and very good in his work and of course that's why he was invited in this show and he predicted about benazir Bhutto too before her assassination.

His contact details are below, if someone wants to contact him.................and can give my reference (Ali)

Mob: 0092 300 4374 681
email: [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

barhaich

Senator (1k+ posts)
Syed Nadeem Abbas (Astrologer) in this show is very good friend of mine and you must know that whatever he said about Zardari..........Gone..........Insha ALLAH

He is basically from Lahore and very good in his work and of course that's why he was invited in this show and he predicted about benazir Bhutto too before her assassination.

His contact details are below, if someone wants to contact him.................and can give my reference (Ali)

Mob: 0092 300 4374 681
email: [email protected]
Are you talking about the mamoo guy.

Last edited:

rajakhanmd

Senator (1k+ posts)
Iqbal says.

teray seenay main toofa.n kyo.n nhein hai
khude teri musalma.n kyo.n nhein hai
abes hai shikwa e tekdeer e yezdaa.n
tu khud tekdeere yezdaa.n kyo.n nhein hai.

and

Tekdeer shiken quwwat baki hai abde es main
nadaa.n jissey kehtey hain, tekdeer ka zindani ''

ashraf196

Citizen
Where is Pakistani Govt

4 months ago accedently some mountains were broken due to that land sliding it converted that area into a lake and untill now lake has been spread up to 21 KM and depth of that has been gone as far as 350 feet. Many villeges has been wiped out and big crises are on way but nothing has been done by Govt untill now. Just Pak Army is doing little.
Plese coment your veiws where is our elite class.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Government is busy with Jamshaid Dasti.

I think Pakistan should make a dam over there.....but it depends upon situation.