" WHAT KIND OF a NATION WE ARE"

warraich001

MPA (400+ posts)
No doubt that malala yousafzai issue has got way to much popularity, and a debate has been going on till now between "pro" malala and anti "malala".....According to some, this issue has been exaggerated, and some people went ahead calling it conspiracy by Jews, Raw, mosad etc and they say that this issue has defamed Pakistan..... but in reality is this the case???...... I don't agree with it, In fact in my eyes it brought good name to Pakistan, it is strange but it really is what I think....... after failed assassination attempt on Malala in pakistan, world has seen the reaction of pakistani people who stood up and said that it is enough now and we explicitly condemn it and are against those who did this inhumane act. World saw small students in schools praying for the recovery of Malala, people all over the world appreciated the courage of of Malala and called her brave pakistani girl who stood up for girls education in Swat..... for some this is the conspiracy of ISI, even if it is, this conspiracy is in pakistan favour, we blame the world that they make conspiracy against Pakistan but when the time came for responding those conspiracy with a "conspiracy". we turned against it....... "What Kind of a Nation we are"......

tariisb

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

ملالہ پر حملے کے بعد ، سب سے بڑی یہ داستان گھڑی گی تھی کہ ، یہ ڈرامہ ، وزیرستان میں آپریشن کے لیے کیا گیا ہے

مگر وردی والوں نے وزیرستان کو حسب سابق اسی مقام پر رکھا ، لوگوں نے یہ خدشہ ظاہر کیا تھا ، وہ تو نا ہوا ،
مگر ملالہ کی ذات پر اسی طرح جملے بازی اور الزامات لگاۓ جا رہے ہیں

سازشی کہانی کا اس طرح فلاپ ہونا ، اور سازشی ذہنوں کا اس قدر سنگ دل ہونا ، دونوں ہی ہمارے سامنے ہیں

Last edited:

Mehrushka

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
The same people praising malala will be cursing her...not sure when exactly,but trust me that day will come!

Mehrushka

ملالہ پر حملے کے بعد ، سب سے بڑی یہ داستان گھڑی گی تھی کہ ، یہ ڈرامہ ، وزیرستان میں آپریشن کے لیے کیا گیا ہے

مگر وردی والوں نے وزیرستان کو حسب سابق اسی مقام پر رکھا ، لوگوں نے یہ خدشہ ظاہر کیا تھا ، وہ تو نا ہوا ،
مگر ملالہ کی ذات پر اسی طرح جملے بازی اور الزامات لگاۓ جا رہے ہیں

سازشی کہانی کا اس طرح فلاپ ہونا ، اور سازشی ذہنوں کا اس قدر سنگ دل ہونا ، دونوں ہی ہمارے سامنے ہیں

(yapping)(yapping)(yapping)(yapping)(yapping)

Unicorn

Banned
good to hear that, try to solve this riddle, mehrushka is pro Army, anything against it and she will flare up with logic or no logic will try to defend it, but once it comes to Mallala she concedes to it being a drama orchestrated by Army. So wt is this resentment, envy, attention seeking , wt goes in d mind of queen ,plz shed some light, or is it just a popular thread that she wants to be a part of ?

Her army can do no wrong this is cooked up Malala , her father and a " Hidden hand" excluding the army.

rtabasum2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
My apologies luv, i really thought u would be sleeping, sorry i underestimated ur stamina, .sorry again i was just joking.....

Mehrushka

My apologies luv, i really thought u would be sleeping, sorry i underestimated ur stamina, .sorry again i was just joking.....

its ok....:) btw meri burai kerni ho to un threads pe kiya karien jo urdu main hote hain,coz i dont usually visit those...:P