WHAT is WRONG with our MEDIA?

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Someone commented on the condition of Kamran Khan after MQM press conference, he is famous for breaking the news of corruptions in his program on Geo. I have watched his program of yesterday because it had ZM's reaction to MQM press conference. It was quite obvious he was well biased towards MQM and wanted to present to the viewers that ZM allegations have no merits.

I have already busted two of the lies of MK in yesterday PC in another thread, his character and his lie that no NATO containers are missing.

Other brothers have also busted his lie about the addresses on the Alleged letter written by AH to Tony Blair.
It is quite obvious by default MQM from their actions is proving the allegations of ZM right. First PC was so lame that it didn't answer any questions raised by ZM. MQM realised that they are loosing media war so decided to put MK the foul mouth in front of the press yesterday with written guidelines for him to follow.

KAMRAN KHAN's lies on Behalf of MQM

We are here proving that MK's PC was full of lies. But strangely Kamran Khan was trying to show to the viewers differently. Some of the points he made to ZM were as follows including my comments and negations of his false pretend to the viewers.

1- He said no one in PPP is backing ZM and has not come forward to support his allegations. First of all, PPP has only said that he was not speaking in official capacity for PPP, but not one single PPP leader has come out and said that ZM is lying or his allegations do not have weight. This is the fact never dawned on Kamran Khan.

2- He said Pir Mazhar has not supported ZM allegations about their meeting with AH in London. Well, the news would have been if the Pir has denied the allegations of ZM. But Pir has kept silence despite ZM repeating many times that he could be contacted to confirm what AH said to them. Pir's silence is in fact a support for ZM allegations. Otherwise it would have been easy for him to deny it if it didn't happened. He could come on the media and said ZM lied. This is especially easier because ZM yesterday said even if Zardari is involved he should resign as well. So why Pir is not denying the allegations made by ZM? And why Kamran Khan instead of making his own biased comments get Pir on the line and ask him under oath on Quran (similar way ZM made the allegations) if ZM is correct or not?

3- Kamran Khan also said that even ANP is not backing the allegations of ZM. Kamran Khan once again is lying. Shahi Syed has come on the TV many times since ZM made his allegations and confirmed that ZM is correct in making his allegations. He was on Islamabad tonite yesterday and once again agreed with ZM allegations.

4- ANP is in the Supreme Court and arguing on Karachi situation, their representative Gilani has petty much backed it up in the SC. While MQM has not presented their point of view or any evidence to the SC.
Why Kamran Khan missed these facts and why did he tried to mislead viewers?

ARY Reporting

I was watching ARY update of the SC sitting in Karachi on Karachi's situation. The reporter on more than one occassion while updating the viewers on the comments made by Jamat's representatives in the SC, told the viewers Jamat's rep made allegations against a political party that it is involved in "Bhatta" collection and "target killing". Both times he shied away to use the name of MQM, which was used by the Jamat representatives in the Supreme Court.

Why are our reporters so scared from MQM that they can not even report truthfully from the Supreme Court proceedings?

I find it puzzling, but doesn't all this facts show the true face of MQM? A terrorists mafia, which fills the heart of the reporters with their terror that they can not even report from SC truthfully.

Add your comments please.

aamirksa

کل رات ایم کیو ایم نے پورا زور لگا دیا ہے ، اب انسے کوئی اور تو ڈرا نہیں یہی کچھ میڈیا کے لوگ ہیں جنکو زندہ رہنا ہے تو ایم کیو ایم کی مرضی کی رپورٹنگ کرنی ہوگی

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)
24/7 mqm bashing for last two week you guys never said any thing then 10 minute some body try to defend mqm you guys cant handle it wow .this the exact reason we love mqm and these racism toward mqm give us motivation and making us more and more stronger day by day so i tell you carry on your hatered we will carry on our haqparrast way and i promise you one thing we will be victorious

naeemk

MPA (400+ posts)
haqparasti is a code word for extortion?
24/7 mqm bashing for last two week you guys never said any thing then 10 minute some body try to defend mqm you guys cant handle it wow .this the exact reason we love mqm and these racism toward mqm give us motivation and making us more and more stronger day by day so i tell you carry on your hatered we will carry on our haqparrast way and i promise you one thing we will be victorious

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
کل رات ایم کیو ایم نے پورا زور لگا دیا ہے ، اب انسے کوئی اور تو ڈرا نہیں یہی کچھ میڈیا کے لوگ ہیں جنکو زندہ رہنا ہے تو ایم کیو ایم کی مرضی کی رپورٹنگ کرنی ہوگی
bhai woh kamran khan hai koi altaf hussain nahi jo podiney ke baghaat india maen chor kar aaya aur yahan becharey ko kuch nahi mila sirf aik do arab rupee bhatta hi milta hai in becharon ko:angry_smile:(omg):13::lol:(omg):angry_smile:

Last edited:

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
[MENTION=12943]crankthskunk[/MENTION]

have you watched BBC documentry on MQM ?

it stats correctly that everytime any govt took action against MQM , soon after that govt was toppled by army or so called presedents.

think in broader aspect , what makes MQM so scary to all polititions, anchors, media groups and govts ?????

its the one and only " mybaap" america/UK supporting it.

our media gets finance from USA/ UK , our polititions have sold themselves to US , our army top brass is USA slave, thats why all avoid mentioning MQM directly.

ofcourse USA had made MQM a mafia to control economic hub of pakistan.

how come a pakistani political party is so managed like a secret agency ??

think and you will get answers.

crankthskunk

@crankthskunk

it stats correctly that everytime any govt took action against MQM , soon after that govt was toppled by army or so called presedents.

think in broader aspect , what makes MQM so scary to all polititions, anchors, media groups and govts ?????

our media gets finance from USA/ UK , our polititions have sold themselves to US , our army top brass is USA slave, thats why all avoid mentioning MQM directly.

Bro, I understand it perfectly well. Please read my posts deeply there are lots of hidden meanings in them, clever word choices and hints for those who could understand it.

Please read my analysis of last week/this weekend. I clearly said, the actions MQM would take depends on the re-action of British Government. If they decide that for them holding on to MQM is more important for greater scheme of things, they may communicate it to the Met under the guidelines of national security. Then Police have to follow the line if it comes from Foreign Office or from MI6.

I also said, whatever Zardari says is not important, Rehman Malik or MQM are not important for him, but what USA/UK says is. They have brought him through NRO, even the hurdle of BB was removed. So it is impossible for him to ignore the orders from London or Washington.

I am afraid my fears have become true, yesterday's PC by MQM is not without the nod of their Masters. Which indicate that British have decided what to do next.

Please remember the news conference by British High Commissioner, he wouldn't issue a press statement without getting the node from the Foreign Office, it is impossible. So UK government have decided what they are going to do in the case of Farooq's murder.

I can safely predict we are going to see the ugly face of AH again very soon. MQM have done it after everything is sorted out by their masters. Otherwise they would have stayed quite like they had been for over a month. Yesterday they came to TV channels first time in a month. Something had been decided for sure.

This is the tragedy of Pakistan, its decisions are made somewhere else. I understand better than most of our so-called Journalists. But unfortunately I cannot write in Pakistani press, because of the reasons what I just wrote to Mehwish. I wouldn't use canned logic, I will be straight, something you cannot do in Pakistan. I am wholly justified to criticise Pakistani media, they are useless.

Keepinformed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
@crankthskunk

This is the best post in a long while and absolutely the truth. Without Army support MQM would have never gotten to this stage. Pakistanis are a bunch of fools who will die a pityful death at the hands of these 100 or so generals and politicians..

Sweet_pagal

MPA (400+ posts)

khud ko haq parast kehny se haq parasti nhi ho jati MR be a good muslim and u will be haq parast automatically dnt waist ur time to defend mqm here jhoot kabhi nhi chupay ga chahy kuch b kr lo ab mqm k asliyat sab k samny hy

Hatham

Banned
sorry, but u ppl r the biggest racists who cant live with sindhis, pathans, balochs and punjabis... so before blaming others for racism, first look at ur self

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)

No Pakistani can never be against any Mohajir, as almost everybody has come from india. Its not only MQM who fights for the rights of Mohajir. Rights of Mohajir are also part of PML-N, PPP and PTI's philosophy..

But we as a Pakistanis have to choose best party, whose leadership can work in favor of Pakistan and its nation.. yes! Mohajirs are part of nation :)