ZNx9VE4.jpg

For details and Videos of projects, visit here

521-karachi-development-in-naimatullah-khan-s-period

Muttahida%20Majlis-e-Amal.png

8pLdBel.jpg

E1QVOB8.jpg

GCFmeYq.jpg

For details and Videos of projects, visit here

http://www.forum.jamaat.org/forum/jamaat-e-islami-pakistan/ji-questions-answers/145-mma-s-first-three-years-performance

sIl2Vgq.jpg

42QVGUT.jpg

nR5vns7.jpg

JaWjZes.jpg

NGzfiAg.jpg

47XLz8E.jpg

lhDPGCX.jpg

Dani Izzat

Councller (250+ posts)
molvies kharak kar rahey hain mola jut ki tarhaa no iqtadar for iqtadar k bokey jahils k lia our aik baat siyasat main hee kiun wesey kiun nahin yeh logh achay kar rahey molvies kaab taak logo ko bewaqoof banao gey .....

Ali raza babar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yawnsssssss, Please , we need men to run the country , you are better suited in a masjid rather than parliament.

farhanse

MPA (400+ posts)
Yawnsssssss, Please , we need men to run the country , you are better suited in a masjid rather than parliament.

Agar muslim ho tu Masjid tumharai ley bhi bani he sirf Ulmaon kailey nahi sonchne walay ki sonch bhi achi hone chahey zaruri nahi he jo bhi bakwas karo wo sahi ho

Last edited:

farhanse

MPA (400+ posts)
molvies kharak kar rahey hain mola jut ki tarhaa no iqtadar for iqtadar k bokey jahils k lia our aik baat siyasat main hee kiun wesey kiun nahin yeh logh achay kar rahey molvies kaab taak logo ko bewaqoof banao gey .....

Tum bewaqoof ho already zarurat nahi he kisi ko tumhen bewaqoof bananeki

Last edited:
Juda ho deen siasat se tu reh jati ha changazi, if u(PTI)will remain liberal like this then for sure the future PTI will be like current PPP and only will be asking vote in the name of their leaders. Infact I don't see future of PTI after Imran and for strong political base, Imran has to build not only organization but spend time to character building and political idealogy of the organization. Imran has gathered all the lords including liberals and I wish he does not come to a situation when at some point Quaide Azam said" Meri chaib me khote sikke hain"

Juda ho deen siasat se tu reh jati ha changazi, if u(PTI)will remain liberal like this then for sure the future PTI will be like current PPP and only will be asking vote in the name of their leaders. Infact I don't see future of PTI after Imran and for strong political base, Imran has to build not only organization but spend time to character building and political idealogy of the organization. Imran has gathered all the lords including liberals and I wish he does not come to a situation when at some point Quaide Azam said" Meri chaib me khote sikke hain"

Ali raza babar

Juda ho [HI]deen[/HI] siasat se tu reh jati ha changazi, if u(PTI)will remain liberal like this then for sure the future PTI will be like current PPP and only will be asking vote in the name of their leaders. Infact I don't see future of PTI after Imran and for strong political base, Imran has to build not only organization but spend time to character building and political idealogy of the organization. Imran has gathered all the lords including liberals and I wish he does not come to a situation when at some point Quaide Azam said" Meri chaib me khote sikke hain"

Deen e Mullah , Fasaad Fi Sabeelillah ...

They Dont Represent Deen , I see a momin in Imran khan

Ali raza babar

Agar muslim ho tu Masjid tumharai ley bhi bani he sirf Ulmaon kailey nahi sonchne walay ki sonch bhi achi hone chahey [HI]zaruri nahi he jo bhi bakwas karo wo sahi ho[/HI]

That Implies to you as well doesnt it ?

Aur agar tumhein masjid yehi tameez sikhati hai to afsos hai mujhay.

Mujhay na to Muslim honay ka certificate tum say laina hai aur na hi mera khuda masjid mein rehta hai. Secondly for your kind info , Meray Mohallay kay log meray ghar ki masjid mein namaz perhtay hein jin ki imamat meray Walid kertay hein.

So beta jab pata nahi hota to bola na kero

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mujhay kabhi rona aur kabhi hansna parta hai kuch logon ki dimaghi halat par. It seems their knowledge is limited to newspapers and useless statistics of Karachi. No wonder their parties find it difficult to get any sympathies during election because they are far far away from ground realities.

I was in Karachi in 80s and know how bad the situation was with curfews imposed at anytime without any notice. Mayor Afgani had no clue or solution and that is why he was kicked out.

Naimatullah was a good guy but leave everything aside just tell me how did he meet 60000 people in 4 years and wrote 75000 letters in the same time. Include all weekends, Eid holidays etc and tell me how is it possible?

sirfsach

Citizen
Whenever and whenever people trusted JI,they served the nation. They uphold the merit and serve without discrimination. Time to support them again.

gilanim

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
BUT incompetant to run a govt. or establishment. I have my experience about the most corrupt,incompetant and prejudiced Health Minister of JI Inayatullah Khan .
Alhamdulillah I got my justice from Supreme Court of Pakistan .I can furnish any evidenceon any forum

Dani Izzat

Councller (250+ posts)
yeh molvi hum ko dobaa kar rahain gey kia baichtey hain yeh janat jahanum ka daar jis par yeh khud yaqeen nahin kartey.. agar yaqeen kartey to ajj apna mulak aisey na hota... our is jaisay jahil in ko mananay waley mil jatey hain imaan k kachey