We want to show that Indian Muslims also feel patriotic: Saif Ali Khan on Phantom

sanu key

MPA (400+ posts)
[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar] I DONT KNOW WAT TO SAY ABT THIS. LALOO CHITAR n PALO LAMIYAN.

Beatle

MPA (400+ posts)
Point to ponder is that is he a Muslim in real sense?
Born to an atheist father and a hindu mother.
his First marriage to a Sikhni (Amreeta Singh), and divorced, and
second marriage to a hindu Karina Kapoor. Prior to that they lived together for 3 years.
Both marriages conducted in court, as "Civil Marriage."
Sister Soha married to a Hindu boy.
Allah knows the best.

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why are Pakistanis so worried. Who are you guys to distribute character certificates.

Dude where have you seen Pakistan are worried.
Nobody giving anyone certificate.
Yes but any Individual has the right to express the definition of islam and muslim under islamic law.
Carry on making such type of movies and people like me appreciate if endia giving respect to Muslims because they were previously failed. In the long run if muslims getting respect in endia will benefit Pakistan the most.

UKHADU

Banned
Point to ponder is that is he a Muslim in real sense?
Born to an atheist father and a hindu mother.
his First marriage to a Sikhni (Amreeta Singh), and divorced, and
second marriage to a hindu Karina Kapoor. Prior to that they lived together for 3 years.
Both marriages conducted in court, as "Civil Marriage."
Sister Soha married to a Hindu boy.
Allah knows the best.

ha ha ha.....................[hilar]

iqbal's father was hindu converted to marry a muslim lady

jinnah's grandfather was hindu

saif ali khan's father was seven generations old muslim .

from your criterion 80 percent of pakistanis are not muslim.

UKHADU

Banned
Dude where have you seen Pakistan are worried.
Nobody giving anyone certificate.
Yes but any Individual has the right to express the definition of islam and muslim under islamic law.
Carry on making such type of movies and people like me appreciate if endia giving respect to Muslims because they were previously failed. In the long run if muslims getting respect in endia will benefit Pakistan the most.

respect for muslims ?

like pakistan is giving respect to muslims ? :lol:

if your criterion of respect is freedom of killing qadiyanis,shias , masihis ,

freedom for giving fatwas to kill non believers ?

no way india is not going to give respect like pakistan gives to sunnis of pakistan.

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
respect for muslims ?

like pakistan is giving respect to muslims ? :lol:

if your criterion of respect is freedom of killing qadiyanis,shias , masihis ,

freedom for giving fatwas to kill non believers ?

no way india is not going to give respect like pakistan gives to sunnis of pakistan.

If you watch saif interview about movie in which he is saying that he was declared cowardice due to his muslim ethnicity and that makes me think about respect.
Now what you said about killing shias and qadianis, let me tell and clear you that no Pakistani government has the policy to kill any minorites. But when you see endia, modi sarkar is the biggest example of it.
If you think pakistani government also has the policy of it please give reference to it.
but I can give many example of modi sarkar.
Babri masjid and gujrat is enough for it in which state was involved in such heinous act.
Killing of any ethnicity qualifies under the definition of terrorism of individual act and you have no example of it in which pakistan government was involved to kill anyone under the supervision of pakisani state but yes we do have endias.
Your hatred towards muslims sikhs dalits Christians will give great success and I hope you should carry on to achieve what You believe for.

Last edited:

Tutiya

MPA (400+ posts)
damn! migration or no migration story is same, in both countries we are still proving our sincerity, dhobi ka ***** na ghar ka na ghaat ka. lol

A.G.Uddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Saif Ali Khan is simply trying to portray himself as a saviour of Muslims of India albeit majority of Muslims living there don't subscribe to his lifestyle. I personally have interacted with a number of Indian Muslims and none of them have shown appreciation for Saif. In other news, this guy punches and injures a senior citizen after drinking...what an ideal person.

You love your nation, good for you but there are many other ways too to show patriotism. Naseeruddin Shah has also addressed concerns of a common citizen and communal tensions in India but he never looked at Pak-Bashing as a resort to show patriotism....yeah his character of Gulfam Hassan in Sarfarosh was an exception where he played role of a Pakistani Ghazal singer, other than that in movies such as China Gate he portrayed Muslims in a variety of different roles.

What about Shah Rukh Khan and his movies My Name is Khan and Main Hoon Na? In MHN he played role of an Army officer who supports Indo-Pak interaction.

So Nawab sahab, kindly don't try to copy Sunny Deol's formula.

I also think that Hafiz Saeed shouldn't have bothered about his portrayal in the movie and he unnecessarily gave more publicity to the movie by all this drama.