seekers

Minister (2k+ posts)
کی اس نے ہزاروں قتل کے بعد وفا سے توبہ ؟
ہاے اس زود کا پشیمان کا پشیمان ہونا

1101965358-1.gif

Last edited:

Nadeem57

MPA (400+ posts)
It's look Mr Munawar hussain little bit scared due to capturing of some jamiat student by intelligence agencies with link of Al quaida .After 5000 death of military personnel he start condemning now .

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
کی اس نے ہزاروں قتل کے بعد وفا سے توبہ ؟
ہاے اس زود کا پشیمان کا:banghead: مجبوراً پشیمان ہونا

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
(صف اول کے سپاہی پھر بھی نہیں مانیں گے - جنگ جاری رکھیں گے (امریکہ کے کہنے پر

Believer12

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Kuch samajh nahe aaya. Yeh to woh log hain jo dehshat gardon ko apne gharon mein chupate hain.
اس طرح کھلم کھلا ملک سے غداری کرنا آسان نھیں ھے دھشت گرد انکے گھر سے پھلی بار نھیں پکرے گئے اس لیے ان پر ممکنہ پابندی اور انکی خفیہ ایکٹیویٹیز پر تحقیق ھونے کا خدشہ ھے اسلیے اسے طالبان کی بجاے فوج یاد آگئ
ان پر یقین نھین کیا جاسکتا اندر کھاتے یہ ملک دشمن قوتوں کے آلہ کار ھی رھین گے

seekers

Minister (2k+ posts)
(صف اول کے سپاہی پھر بھی نہیں مانیں گے - جنگ جاری رکھیں گے (امریکہ کے کہنے پر

صف اول سے تو خود کش بمبار ہی برآمد ،تنگ آمد ہوتے ہیں ، امیر البمبار تو کسی بنکر میں برقے میں مایوں بیٹھے ہیں (امریکا کے حکم سے)

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
صف اول سے تو خود کش بمبار ہی برآمد ،تنگ آمد ہوتے ہیں ، امیر البمبار تو کسی بنکر میں برقے میں مایوں بیٹھے ہیں (امریکا کے حکم سے)

امریکہ کے حکم پر سب سے پہلے لیٹ جانے والوں کی کمی ابھی بھی نہیں ہے

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Jamaatis NEVER do anything wrong!

after all, AlQaeda are their BROTHERS IN ISLAM.....

The Muslims in al-Qaeda are our brethren, says the top Jamaat-i-Islami ideologue Prof. Khurshid Ahmad

Dec 16th, 2010
By Shakil Chaudhary and Mohammad Shehzad
Prof. Khurshid Ahmad – Photo by Mohammad Shehzad​

Islamabad, December 15: Prof. Khurshid Ahmad is the top ideologue and vice-president of Jamaat-i-Islami. He is the chairman of the Institute of Policy Studies (IPS), Islamabad and the founder of the Islamic Foundation, Liester, England. He was born on March 23, 1932, in Delhi. He holds a bachelor’s in law and jurisprudence, master’s in economics and Islamic studies, and an honorary doctorate in Islamic economics conferred by the International Islamic University, Malaysia.

In an exclusive with Shakil Chaudhary and Mohammad Shehzad for www.pol-dev.com, Prof. Ahmad answered a number of questions concerning the JI’s politics and its credentials as a moderate Islamist party. For example, after the 9/11, the former JI Amir Qazi Hussain Ahmad stated that al-Qaeda was a figment of the Americans’ imagination. On the contrary, the then JI Secretary General Syed Munawar Hassan, the current chief of the party, said that al-Qaeda leaders were our brethren (Nawa-i-Waqt, October 13, 2002).

Commenting on these statements, Prof. Ahmad said: ‘There is no contradiction between the two. The Muslims in al-Qaeda are our brethren. They should be punished if they are criminals!’ He sounded mightily reluctant to hold Al-Qaeda responsible for 9/11. He even refused to give any credence to Gulbadeen Hikmatyar’s statement that Al-Qaeda was responsible for 9/11. (It may be added here that Hikmatyar is Jamaat-i-Islami’s favorite Afghan leader.) Instead, he finds “dozens of scholarly books” casting doubt on the official version more credible.

He justified the two-nation theory saying, the Hindus and the Muslims coexisted peacefully only under the Muslim rule and such an existence was otherwise impossible. ‘The colonial rule divided the Hindus and the Muslims…that resulted in the 1947 riots!’ He admitted that during the last 15-20 years, the Pakistani society had become increasingly intolerant. He conceded that the blasphemy laws were being misused, but he did not favor amending them. ‘The punishment for blasphemy is death – in Christianity, the Old Testament, the New Testament, the Quran and the precepts of the Holy Prophet Mohammad.’ The blasphemy does not apply to serious academic debate, he said. ‘It applies only to derogatory remarks.’ He dismissed the argument that the Barelvis consider the Deobandis and the Ahl-i-Hadith blasphemers.

On the Kashmir jihad, Prof. Ahmad said that the JI has no organizational relationship with the Hizbul Mujahideen. ‘But of course, we do meet and whatever the Hizb is doing, it is its fundamental right.’

The JI India and JI Pakistan have different ideas on certain issues such as Kashmir though the source of inspiration for them was the same. He justified it saying that they became different and independent organization after the partition because the political situation had changed.
He said that Israel was an illegitimate country, but did not support the annihilation of the Israeli Jews. In fact, he supported the idea of a single state in which the Jews and the Palestinians live together. He acknowledged that the US and NATO played some positive role in the Balkans, but they allowed the massacre of the Muslims to continue. Their intervention was aimed at preventing the revival of Islamic movements there.

The following part of the interview was not video-recorded:

Q. Once you wrote that in the last days of Maulana Maududi had accepted that he had revised some of his opinions that he had expressed in his book ‘Al-Jihad Fil Islam’
(Jihad in Islam). I am a human being and I am also subject to evolution,” you had quoted him as saying. On what issues had he changed his opinions?
A. This conversation did not take place in the exclusive context of Al-Jihad. He had revised his opinions in other areas as well. For example, first he believed that the head of an Islamic state should be there for life, as was the case under the divinely guided caliphs (khulfa-i-rashideen), but later he came to change his opinion. Similarly, he first believed that there should be a separate assembly (shoora) consisting of non-Muslims, but eventually he came to the conclusion that there should be just one assembly consisting of both the Muslims and non-Muslims. As for Al-Jihad, he realized that it did not include discussion of developments that took place after the Second World War. For example, laws of warfare and the Geneva Conventions.

Q. There are many people who have criticized the Jamaat-i-Islami. Whose criticism is the most reasoned in your opinion?

A. That’s tough one. Maulana Ali Mian’s criticism is the most reasoned one, but I may not agree with it. (Maulana Abul Hasan Ali Nadvi, an Indian Islamic scholar, was affectionately called Ali Mian. He wrote over 50 books. He passed away on December 31, 1999.)

Q. What do you think of the Sudanese Islamic scholar Hassan Turabi? Are you in touch with him?

A. I have known him for a long time. I have been in touch with him. I haven’t met him lately because I am not in a position to travel frequently.

Q. Is he a great scholar of Islam?

A. He is a great scholar, but I may not agree with all his opinions. (Dr. Turabi took graduate degrees in law in London and Paris. He was the first Sudanese to earn a doctorate from the Sorbonne, Paris. He served as the secretary-general of the Islamic Charter Front from 1964 to 1969. It was the Sudanese branch of the Muslim Brotherhood, which called for an Islamic constitution. He says that apostasy is not punishable with death. He opposed Ayatollah Khomeini’s death sentence fatwa against Salman Rushdie. For his unorthodox views, he himself has been declared an apostate.)

Q. Is it true that you admire both Hassan Turabi and Omar Al-Bashir, the Sudanese president, who threw him in prison?

A. Yes, we want a reconciliation between them.

Q. The Jamaat-i-Islami is very close to the Islamic Circle of North America. It has not yet issued a statement on the issue of Dr. Aafia Siddiqi. Why?
A. I don’t have up-to-date information on this issue.

Q. What is your opinion of the Swiss-born Tariq Ramadan, a grandson of the founder of the Egyptian Brotherhood?
A. He is like my son. He worked with me at the Islamic Foundation in Liester for one year. He is a rising Muslim intellectual. I also knew his father very well. (Currently, teaching at Oxford, Tariq advocates the study and re-interpretation of Islamic texts, and emphasizes the heterogeneous nature of Western Muslims. As of 2009, Tariq Ramadan was persona non grata in Tunisia, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Libya and Syria because of his criticism of these undemocratic regimes that deny the most basic human rights).

Please click the links below to watch the interview with Prof. Khurshid Ahmad:

Shakil Chaudhary is a communications expert based in Islamabad. He holds a master’s in media and communications from the London School of Economics. Mohammad Shehzad is the editor of Politics & Development Magazine. The interview was recorded by Sheeraz Ahmad.

http://www.pol-dev.com/?p=678

muntazir

یہ فورم گواہ ہے کے کس ترھا یہاں پر کچھ مخصوص لوگ دہشتگردوں کو سپورٹ کرتے ہیں اور جب ان کو جواب دیا جاے تو الزام لگاتے ہیں لبرل فاشسٹ ہونے کا سیکولر کبھی لا دینی ہونے کا ان سے پوچھے کوئی کے کیا ان لوگوں کے اجنڈے کو جو کے سرا سر اسلام سے دور ہے اس کو اگر یہ اسلام کہتے ہیں تو پھر ہم جیسے لوگوں کا لبرل سیکولر لادینی ہونے کے الزام میں کوئی وزن نہیں ہے اب یہی دیکھ لیں یہ بابا جو کے طالبان کا وفادار ہے جنھوں نے کے ظلم کے پہاڑ توڑے اپنے لوگوں پر ہم پاکستانیوں پر جو کے طالبان پاکستان کے علاقوں میں بیٹھے ہیں ان کو مکمل سپورٹ کرتے ہیں اور ہمارے ہاں لوگ ابھی تک سمجھ ہی نہیں سکے کے جب امریکا یہاں سے جائے گا تو یہ لوگ کس تارہا قتل ام کریں گے یہ اللہ ہی بہتر جانتا ہے پر یہ دیوار پر لکھا جا چکا ہے اسی لے یہ لوگ صرف کسی طریقے سے وقت گزار رہے ہیں جماعت والوں کا ان دہشتگردوں سے گٹھ جور اب کوئی ڈھاکہ چھپا نہیں ہے اسس جماعت کو کم ازکم فورن کالعدم قرار دینا چاہے اسس سے پہلے کے وقت گزر جاے

farhanse

MPA (400+ posts)
یہ فورم گواہ ہے کے کس ترھا یہاں پر کچھ مخصوص لوگ دہشتگردوں کو سپورٹ کرتے ہیں اور جب ان کو جواب دیا جاے تو الزام لگاتے ہیں لبرل فاشسٹ ہونے کا سیکولر کبھی لا دینی ہونے کا ان سے پوچھے کوئی کے کیا ان لوگوں کے اجنڈے کو جو کے سرا سر اسلام سے دور ہے اس کو اگر یہ اسلام کہتے ہیں تو پھر ہم جیسے لوگوں کا لبرل سیکولر لادینی ہونے کے الزام میں کوئی وزن نہیں ہے اب یہی دیکھ لیں یہ بابا جو کے طالبان کا وفادار ہے جنھوں نے کے ظلم کے پہاڑ توڑے اپنے لوگوں پر ہم پاکستانیوں پر جو کے طالبان پاکستان کے علاقوں میں بیٹھے ہیں ان کو مکمل سپورٹ کرتے ہیں اور ہمارے ہاں لوگ ابھی تک سمجھ ہی نہیں سکے کے جب امریکا یہاں سے جائے گا تو یہ لوگ کس تارہا قتل ام کریں گے یہ اللہ ہی بہتر جانتا ہے پر یہ دیوار پر لکھا جا چکا ہے اسی لے یہ لوگ صرف کسی طریقے سے وقت گزار رہے ہیں جماعت والوں کا ان دہشتگردوں سے گٹھ جور اب کوئی ڈھاکہ چھپا نہیں ہے اسس جماعت کو کم ازکم فورن کالعدم قرار دینا چاہے اسس سے پہلے کے وقت گزر جاے
Ahmaqon ki jannat men rehte hen aap Jamat ka Pakistani talibaan se koe link nahi he PTI aur JI ka same stance he ke negotiation ke through solution nikalna isley table talk karna zaruri he

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ahmaqon ki jannat men rehte hen aap Jamat ka Pakistani talibaan se koe link nahi he PTI aur JI ka same stance he ke negotiation ke through solution nikalna isley table talk karna zaruri he

right.....
Jamaatis NEVER do anything wrong!

after all, AlQaeda are their BROTHERS IN ISLAM.....

The Muslims in al-Qaeda are our brethren, says the top Jamaat-i-Islami ideologue Prof. Khurshid Ahmad

Dec 16th, 2010
By Shakil Chaudhary and Mohammad Shehzad
Prof. Khurshid Ahmad – Photo by Mohammad Shehzad​

Islamabad, December 15: Prof. Khurshid Ahmad is the top ideologue and vice-president of Jamaat-i-Islami. He is the chairman of the Institute of Policy Studies (IPS), Islamabad and the founder of the Islamic Foundation, Liester, England. He was born on March 23, 1932, in Delhi. He holds a bachelor’s in law and jurisprudence, master’s in economics and Islamic studies, and an honorary doctorate in Islamic economics conferred by the International Islamic University, Malaysia.

In an exclusive with Shakil Chaudhary and Mohammad Shehzad for www.pol-dev.com, Prof. Ahmad answered a number of questions concerning the JI’s politics and its credentials as a moderate Islamist party. For example, after the 9/11, the former JI Amir Qazi Hussain Ahmad stated that al-Qaeda was a figment of the Americans’ imagination. On the contrary, the then JI Secretary General Syed Munawar Hassan, the current chief of the party, said that al-Qaeda leaders were our brethren (Nawa-i-Waqt, October 13, 2002).

Commenting on these statements, Prof. Ahmad said: ‘There is no contradiction between the two. The Muslims in al-Qaeda are our brethren. They should be punished if they are criminals!’ He sounded mightily reluctant to hold Al-Qaeda responsible for 9/11. He even refused to give any credence to Gulbadeen Hikmatyar’s statement that Al-Qaeda was responsible for 9/11. (It may be added here that Hikmatyar is Jamaat-i-Islami’s favorite Afghan leader.) Instead, he finds “dozens of scholarly books” casting doubt on the official version more credible.

He justified the two-nation theory saying, the Hindus and the Muslims coexisted peacefully only under the Muslim rule and such an existence was otherwise impossible. ‘The colonial rule divided the Hindus and the Muslims…that resulted in the 1947 riots!’ He admitted that during the last 15-20 years, the Pakistani society had become increasingly intolerant. He conceded that the blasphemy laws were being misused, but he did not favor amending them. ‘The punishment for blasphemy is death – in Christianity, the Old Testament, the New Testament, the Quran and the precepts of the Holy Prophet Mohammad.’ The blasphemy does not apply to serious academic debate, he said. ‘It applies only to derogatory remarks.’ He dismissed the argument that the Barelvis consider the Deobandis and the Ahl-i-Hadith blasphemers.

On the Kashmir jihad, Prof. Ahmad said that the JI has no organizational relationship with the Hizbul Mujahideen. ‘But of course, we do meet and whatever the Hizb is doing, it is its fundamental right.’

The JI India and JI Pakistan have different ideas on certain issues such as Kashmir though the source of inspiration for them was the same. He justified it saying that they became different and independent organization after the partition because the political situation had changed.
He said that Israel was an illegitimate country, but did not support the annihilation of the Israeli Jews. In fact, he supported the idea of a single state in which the Jews and the Palestinians live together. He acknowledged that the US and NATO played some positive role in the Balkans, but they allowed the massacre of the Muslims to continue. Their intervention was aimed at preventing the revival of Islamic movements there.

The following part of the interview was not video-recorded:

Q. Once you wrote that in the last days of Maulana Maududi had accepted that he had revised some of his opinions that he had expressed in his book ‘Al-Jihad Fil Islam’
(Jihad in Islam). I am a human being and I am also subject to evolution,” you had quoted him as saying. On what issues had he changed his opinions?
A. This conversation did not take place in the exclusive context of Al-Jihad. He had revised his opinions in other areas as well. For example, first he believed that the head of an Islamic state should be there for life, as was the case under the divinely guided caliphs (khulfa-i-rashideen), but later he came to change his opinion. Similarly, he first believed that there should be a separate assembly (shoora) consisting of non-Muslims, but eventually he came to the conclusion that there should be just one assembly consisting of both the Muslims and non-Muslims. As for Al-Jihad, he realized that it did not include discussion of developments that took place after the Second World War. For example, laws of warfare and the Geneva Conventions.

Q. There are many people who have criticized the Jamaat-i-Islami. Whose criticism is the most reasoned in your opinion?

A. That’s tough one. Maulana Ali Mian’s criticism is the most reasoned one, but I may not agree with it. (Maulana Abul Hasan Ali Nadvi, an Indian Islamic scholar, was affectionately called Ali Mian. He wrote over 50 books. He passed away on December 31, 1999.)

Q. What do you think of the Sudanese Islamic scholar Hassan Turabi? Are you in touch with him?

A. I have known him for a long time. I have been in touch with him. I haven’t met him lately because I am not in a position to travel frequently.

Q. Is he a great scholar of Islam?

A. He is a great scholar, but I may not agree with all his opinions. (Dr. Turabi took graduate degrees in law in London and Paris. He was the first Sudanese to earn a doctorate from the Sorbonne, Paris. He served as the secretary-general of the Islamic Charter Front from 1964 to 1969. It was the Sudanese branch of the Muslim Brotherhood, which called for an Islamic constitution. He says that apostasy is not punishable with death. He opposed Ayatollah Khomeini’s death sentence fatwa against Salman Rushdie. For his unorthodox views, he himself has been declared an apostate.)

Q. Is it true that you admire both Hassan Turabi and Omar Al-Bashir, the Sudanese president, who threw him in prison?

A. Yes, we want a reconciliation between them.

Q. The Jamaat-i-Islami is very close to the Islamic Circle of North America. It has not yet issued a statement on the issue of Dr. Aafia Siddiqi. Why?
A. I don’t have up-to-date information on this issue.

Q. What is your opinion of the Swiss-born Tariq Ramadan, a grandson of the founder of the Egyptian Brotherhood?
A. He is like my son. He worked with me at the Islamic Foundation in Liester for one year. He is a rising Muslim intellectual. I also knew his father very well. (Currently, teaching at Oxford, Tariq advocates the study and re-interpretation of Islamic texts, and emphasizes the heterogeneous nature of Western Muslims. As of 2009, Tariq Ramadan was persona non grata in Tunisia, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Libya and Syria because of his criticism of these undemocratic regimes that deny the most basic human rights).

Please click the links below to watch the interview with Prof. Khurshid Ahmad:

Shakil Chaudhary is a communications expert based in Islamabad. He holds a master’s in media and communications from the London School of Economics. Mohammad Shehzad is the editor of Politics & Development Magazine. The interview was recorded by Sheeraz Ahmad.

http://www.pol-dev.com/?p=678

farhanse

MPA (400+ posts)
It's look Mr Munawar hussain little bit scared due to capturing of some jamiat student by intelligence agencies with link of Al quaida .After 5000 death of military personnel he start condemning now .
Tum wo log ho jo usko tanqeed karte hen jo tumhari khidmat karte hen jinhen Bangladesh men Pakistan ke naam per shaheed kia gaya aur jo Alkhidmat ke name se kitne logon ke ghar hospitals aur Orphan house ke ilawah education institutions chala rahay hen jinka na hi koe corrupt ya criminal record he unper blame game karte ho U R SUCH A STUPID PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY

farhanse

MPA (400+ posts)

اس طرح کھلم کھلا ملک سے غداری کرنا آسان نھیں ھے دھشت گرد انکے گھر سے پھلی بار نھیں پکرے گئے اس لیے ان پر ممکنہ پابندی اور انکی خفیہ ایکٹیویٹیز پر تحقیق ھونے کا خدشہ ھے اسلیے اسے طالبان کی بجاے فوج یاد آگئ
ان پر یقین نھین کیا جاسکتا اندر کھاتے یہ ملک دشمن قوتوں کے آلہ کار ھی رھین گے
Jamat kuch karay ya na karay bas zeher ugalna tumhara kaam he

muntazir

بات سنو کیا ہر بات کے جواب میں بدتمیزی سے کسی کو پکڑنا ضروری ہے ؟ کچھ عقل کرو میری پوسٹ کا انسانیت کے دائرے میں رہکر جواب نہیں ہو سکتا تھا پوری دنیا جانتی ہے کے کن کا تعلق جہادی تنظیموں سے رہا ہے اور کون ان کو آئیڈیل ترزے حکومت سمجھتا ہے کنکے گھروں سے بندے پکڑے گے اب اگر جواب دینا ہے تو مہربانی کرکے اختلاف کرو پر تہذیب کے دائرے میں رہکر اپنی انتہا پسند سوچ کو پیچھے رکھ کر

Believer12

Tum wo log ho jo usko tanqeed karte hen jo tumhari khidmat karte hen jinhen Bangladesh men Pakistan ke naam per shaheed kia gaya aur jo Alkhidmat ke name se kitne logon ke ghar hospitals aur Orphan house ke ilawah education institutions chala rahay hen jinka na hi koe corrupt ya criminal record he unper blame game karte ho U R SUCH A STUPID PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY
ایک دو بندے پکڑے گئے تو دھشت گردوں کو بھای کھنے والے انکی ضمانت سے ھی مکر گئے یہ ھے تمھارا اصلی چھرھ اگر اسلام اور جھاد کے صحیح علمبردار ھوتے تو پولیس کے لتر سے اتنے خوفزدھ نہ ھوتے مومن تو مرنے سے بھی نھیں ڈرتا اور تم لوگ۔۔۔۔۔؟؟؟