We are proud of you Murad Saeed

iSupportPTI

MPA (400+ posts)
C6eijagWQAAiQyv.jpg:large

Weldone murad saeed we are proud of you by iSupportPTI.com

mnalam49

Minister (2k+ posts)
jab Pooootian kutttey her time dosron ko ghaddari key taney detey rahtey hian tab to kuch nahin hota .....poootian bhagwaan ko ghaddar kaha gaya to demaagh sey out ho gayey...kitney fazoool qosam key log hain yeh bhi....fikar na karo election aney do next time yeh assembly mein bhi nazar nahin ayey ga swat ka mahool uskey khilaf hai woh buri tarah harey ga

iSupportPTI

MPA (400+ posts)
Modi ko mangoes bhejnay wala ore private parties karnay wala ore india main business karnay wala hi ghaddar ore chor hay - the whole world knows it

kakajee

Minister (2k+ posts)
Noon phateecharon ne samjha tha ke jis tarah khud apas main aik doosray ke ghar janay ki baat kartay hain, PTI walon ko kahain ge to becharay burgers khamosh ho gain ge.

Muraad saeed ne inn haramionn ke saari gandagi nikal di hai. Ainda ghar janay ki baat karnay se pahley so martaba sochain ge

eye-eye-PTI

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Murad Saeed ne bilkul theek kia hai

Main tashadud ki siyasat ke khilaaf hoon leiken jab ghundon ka aik jatha bar bar doosron pe hamla karay

to usay lagam dena lazim ho jata hai

Murad Saeed tum ne jo kia hai bilkul sahi kia hai aor hum sab tumharay saath hain.

Saifulpak

Senator (1k+ posts)
a
jab Pooootian kutttey her time dosron ko ghaddari key taney detey rahtey hian tab to kuch nahin hota .....poootian bhagwaan ko ghaddar kaha gaya to demaagh sey out ho gayey...kitney fazoool qosam key log hain yeh bhi....fikar na karo election aney do next time yeh assembly mein bhi nazar nahin ayey ga swat ka mahool uskey khilaf hai woh buri tarah harey ga

ooaagaye na apne Sargodha walay jhootay tameezdar wali auqaat per

ninetykman

Minister (2k+ posts)
I dont condone this kind of behavious but Haram Sharif kay Ghunday yahi zaban samajhtey hain...GO NAWAZ GO.

shafi3859

Minister (2k+ posts)
[FONT=&quot]ایک معصومانہ سوال ،
میں آپ کے گھر چلا جاؤں گا[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]کوئی آپ کو ایسا بولے تو ویلکم کریں گے آپ ۔۔۔؟؟
یا پھر دلائل سے قائل کریں گے اُسے کہ نہیں جائے آپ کے گھر ۔۔۔؟؟[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]میں تو مراد سعید والا طریقہ استعمال کروں گا، پھٹیچر انصافی اپنا طریقہ بتائیں پلیز۔
[/FONT]

PappuChikna

PTI MNA and PTI supporters , donoo hee baysharam hein.

yeh metric fail jaali degree holder gell laga kay lambi perado mein ghoomta hai aur khud ko don samajhta hai.

iss jaahil murad saeed kee jagah jail hai, assembly nahi

lurker

These PTI guys always have huge posters of Jinnah and Iqbal at their jalsas. The irony is that Jinnah and Iqbal were VERY well spoken with full oratory prowess. And rarely ever lost control; while what do we see with these guys who champion Jinnah and Iqbal's posters? The apple has indeed fallen far from the tree. hahaha. These guys are a joke and only functional because they face donkeys in the opposition otherwise they themselves are mules. And then people tell me to choose the lesser evil? This sort of Choice is just an illusion.

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

I posted earlier about this incident and said that what Murad Saeed did was wrong. There was no need to be physical.

After reading your post, I still think what Murad Saeed did was wrong. He didnt hit hard enough!

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
These PTI guys always have huge posters of Jinnah and Iqbal at their jalsas. The irony is that Jinnah and Iqbal were VERY well spoken with full oratory prowess. And rarely ever lost control; while what do we see with these guys who champion Jinnah and Iqbal's posters? The apple has indeed fallen far from the tree. hahaha. These guys are a joke and only functional because they face donkeys in the opposition otherwise they themselves are mules. And then people tell me to choose the lesser evil? This sort of Choice is just an illusion.

Fair point, but why pose this regression to leaders only. Ask your elders, how our society used to function and compare it with current values. Our country and nation has regressed to all time low. I hope we only grow out of this. There used to be time, where it was frowned upon when people were sent to jail Now, we see a huge following of people who have spent time in jails for corruption. We see on TV, how murderers and corrupt show victory signs when they are arrested and dragged to jails, rather than feeling shame.

So, long story short. Times have changed not only for politicians but also for general public. Only, the solution is better education and values. If I have to choose someone, I'll still vote for PTI, because yes they are better then the lot. Imran's priorities are right, there was a lot of work in the education department in KPK and law and order got better many folds. If these things improve all across the country we might see a better future generation.

Zaidi Qasim

Two known trouble makers are at each others throat. Don't think the members of PTI are any less Jahil. What if the PMLN got some goons, the PTI can actually do better. Zinda bad Tabdili.

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Why are PTIans trying to beat the Nleageans on their own platform seriously ? cheapshots, shouting, showing anger, getting physicals are signs of weak argument, and used to be traits of PMLn and PPP and now PTIans are happiliy adopting this trait bravo ,, kia Tabdeeli hay .... yani dawn bread say Vita bread !!

iSupportPTI

MPA (400+ posts)
It seems some of those don't know who Murad Saeed is. Let me tell you briefly. He is one of the youngest MNA from SWAT who started his political career in Insaf Students Federation and is one of the founders of ISF. His mother passed away because of mortar bombs which hit his home during Swat operation. One of his brother was also seriously injured. He slept on the streets of Islamabad during Azadi March and have been working day and night for the cause of PTI to fix Pakistan. He has sacrificed a lot and has dedicated his life for Pakistan. Imran Khan also gave him ticket and he is one of the senior PTI leaders today.

Despite these few incidents in the national assembly I assure you all PTI is the most civilized party with the most educated, professional and youngsters from non-political backgrounds. Also that these few incidents of indecency are provoked by PMLN thugs and once criminals will be out of the parliament you will see nothing as such will ever happen again.

Thank you for supporting PTI - you are the best.

Haris Abbasi

Minister (2k+ posts)
جب کوئی کسی کو غدار کہے گا اور گھر میں گھسنے کی دھمکی دے گا تو جواب میں مکے ہی پڑیں گے .ویل ڈن مراد سعید :)

Zaidi Qasim

Why are PTIans trying to beat the Nleageans on their own platform seriously ? cheapshots, shouting, showing anger, getting physicals are signs of weak argument, and used to be traits of PMLn and PPP and now PTIans are happiliy adopting this trait bravo ,, kia Tabdeeli hay .... yani dawn bread say Vita bread !!

I always blamed people of Pakistan for not choosing PTI. .But as a matter of fact, they are not wrong and their decision based was rather rational. After all, who you chose from the both same kinds, the one who spread filth but also develop something ,the other spread mess as well as waste time on sit inns.