Watch How the Crowd Erupts on Seeing Shahid AFridi in the Ground at PSL Final

LeezaKhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
No matter what, Shahid Afridi has this glamour which attract people and they love him.
He's popular in Bangladesh and other countries too.

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Well The commentator mentioned that Afridi always ask how his family is whenever he meets him. Perhaps they are not used to our tradition where we ask about each and every person we can remember when meeting someone.. I am glad that he(commentator) likes this..

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
i don't understand what kind of CEO is his cousin
wearing sun glasses at night and enjoying the fame that shahid afridi is getting

he is CEO and whole month he spend in Dubai. I think he owns Haier in Pakistan and made himself CEO

Kartoos Cha Cha

MPA (400+ posts)
Well The commentator mentioned that Afridi always ask how his family is whenever he meets him. Perhaps they are not used to our tradition where we ask about each and every person we can remember when meeting someone.. I am glad that he(commentator) likes this..

Afridi knows the commentator doesn't mind it....... BTW the we Pakistani also ask about the 'kids' etc. though not mentioning wife particularly etc. (like 'Mashoon day seenga dee' OR 'Wara Zagah day seenga dee' etc)

karella

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
بوم بوم ببل گم کیوجہ سے آج پشاور زلمی باہر بیٹھی فن کو پُھلا رہی ہے لول

kpkpak

Minister (2k+ posts)
Jelousy me insaan waqai kuch bhi nahi samj skta. Afridi ko peshawar zalmi team k owner k bajai aap ko sath bithana chahye.
i don't understand what kind of CEO is his cousin
wearing sun glasses at night and enjoying the fame that shahid afridi is getting

he is CEO and whole month he spend in Dubai. I think he owns Haier in Pakistan and made himself CEO

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
Jelousy me insaan waqai kuch bhi nahi samj skta. Afridi ko peshawar zalmi team k owner k bajai aap ko sath bithana chahye.

my friend, i work in similar environment where there is CEO who have real responsibilities
if he was CEO of a Pakistani firm, then I can understand this culture but Haier is a Chinese company like Lenovo where they will not tolerate the country head running after cricket for 3 weeks
i have not seen such a CEO before who gets salary from a parent company spend 3 weeks on cricket instead of thousand other things

that is why i think he is not on salary of Haier China but local owner and made himself a CEO

there is no jealousy over here, just surprised to see such weird CEOs

deathchallenger

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: So many cricketers committed suicide....but why

Is kitab ka urdu verdion apne players ko do. Suicide nahi to shayad sharam se retirement hi le lyn.