Muslimonly

Senator (1k+ posts)
???????? ??? ??? ????? ?? ???? ?????

-----------------------------
549054_348633945257365_1355775695_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

TONIC

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Where is the person who will point gun at your head.....Karachi main to hoota hai is tarha

Online Voting website how help us

HI have seen website which provide online voting system . so how much there are effected.

VoteME

Minister (2k+ posts)
fold jis trah marzi karo syahi agar gilli hai tou wo doosray nishan pe tou lagni hai....

jawad_jd

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
fold jis trah marzi karo syahi agar gilli hai tou wo doosray nishan pe tou lagni hai....

Good Question ... Actually its a bit tricky ... If you see the ballot papers carefully, all party symbols are on the left side of boxes ... So when you fold the paper in long shape, the ink will stick on the blank (empty) side of the box ... But if you fold the paper along the breadth, then the ink will stick on other party symbol ... This will create a confusion that which party was intended to receive the vote by vote caster ... Just focus on the position of symbols, party symbols are not located in the center of box, they are located on the left side leaving a blank space on the right side ... This blank space is left for the wet ink, but wet ink will stick on blank space only if voter folds the paper along it's length as shown in the video ...

Charge Sheet

MPA (400+ posts)
New voter & first time voter, prevent your vote from being "REJECTED", Admin please dont merge

New voter must know how to prevent their vote from being rejected. Fold your vote "Vertically" after stamping so that "sign" & name of candidate must come together in the first vertical fold. If you fold it "Horizontally" the Stamp Ink on the "Sign e.g BAT" may get slightly affixed on some other Sign & the polling agents of other parties may raise questions on the validity of votes & causing your vote to be rejected. Before folding your VOTE please wait for sometime so that INK gets dry. OLD VOTERS please guide FIRST TIME VOTERS so that their effort is not wasted & PTI can't afford loosing even a single vote. Some PTI fellow please write URDU instructions as well.

T? B?

Re: New voter & first time voter, prevent your vote from being "REJECTED", Admin please dont merge

:lol: nice info dear but you should post this for all not for any perticuler party (thumbsdown)

A.R.E.S

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: New voter & first time voter, prevent your vote from being "REJECTED", Admin please dont merge

This is my first vote and thank you for info. :)

Charge Sheet

MPA (400+ posts)

:lol: nice info dear but you should post this for all not for any perticuler party (thumbsdown)
New voter is mainly PTI voter and I am a PTI supporter and yes I am biased in favor of PTI. I know many friends & their families who never voted before and voting for the very first time for PTI. Also if accidently you affixed stamp on wrong sign you can affix stamp on 2 or 3 other signs to make your vote go wasted rather than getting it counted in the favor of wrong candidate

mr.pti

Minister (2k+ posts)
hmm i find it strange.... he is saying dont fold paper this way u can get ink on other party... that way he is telling also will get ink on other party...........[hilar]

Researcher

MPA (400+ posts)

All new voters must read this information. Thank you for sharing. @Adeel and moderators can you make this thread sticky and post it on FB (viewable in Pakistan), So, people can benefit from it.

New voter must know how to prevent their vote from being rejected. Fold your vote "Vertically" after stamping so that "sign" & name of candidate must come together in the first vertical fold. If you fold it "Horizontally" the Stamp Ink on the "Sign e.g BAT" may get slightly affixed on some other Sign & the polling agents of other parties may raise questions on the validity of votes & causing your vote to be rejected. Before folding your VOTE please wait for sometime so that INK gets dry. OLD VOTERS please guide FIRST TIME VOTERS so that their effort is not wasted & PTI can't afford loosing even a single vote. Some PTI fellow please write URDU instructions as well.

Charge Sheet

MPA (400+ posts)

All new voters must read this information. Thank you for sharing. @Adeel and moderators can you make this thread sticky and post it on FB (viewable in Pakistan), So, people can benefit from it.

Dear Sir, the moderators are brainless, they have merged the thread and made it die down. Voter ko baqi koi problem nahi hoti, polling agents sab guide ker dete hain lekin koi vote ko properly fold kernay ka nahi batata. The video shown above is also not accurate because ballot paper used in the video is not correct one, it does not contain names and contains symbols on both sides and the folding method is shown at the end. I tried my best but to no avail. I am disappointed as I mentioned in the title not the merge the thread.

Charge Sheet

MPA (400+ posts)
hmm i find it strange.... he is saying dont fold paper this way u can get ink on other party... that way he is telling also will get ink on other party...........[hilar]
He is not using the actual ballot paper. In one column there are names and in the other column there are symbols, the ballot paper he is using contains symbols on both sides.

Researcher

MPA (400+ posts)

Dear Sir, the moderators are brainless, they have merged the thread and made it die down. Voter ko baqi koi problem nahi hoti, polling agents sab guide ker dete hain lekin koi vote ko properly fold kernay ka nahi batata. The video shown above is also not accurate because ballot paper used in the video is not correct one, it does not contain names and contains symbols on both sides and the folding method is shown at the end. I tried my best but to no avail. I am disappointed as I mentioned in the title not the merge the thread.

Sir, give me few hours and then I will spread it as much as possible through few FB pages. Admins and Moderators have quite difficult job as well. This post definitely deserves to be spread around, so people irrespective of their political affliations can learn and cast vote rightly.

i just hope Razakars can survive in gimmicks of veteran fraudia polling agents. My NICOP and many others are showing registered in totally different city, so hope there are not any fraud on NICOP