Venezuela Lightning Capital of the World Where Lightning Covers Sky Almost Every Night

hans

Banned
Boss, Venezuela is a Country not a City... capital is Caracas!!! Location SOuth America.

Venezuela is 33rd largest Country of the world.....

Or if there is a City called Venezuela... which I don't know.

Florida was known as the "Lightning Capital of the World" (NASA recently released a study that pegged Rwanda, Africa as the true lightning capital of the world.) With more deaths and injuries than all other states combined, Florida ranks as the #1 target for public safety and lightning awareness campaigns.

Lodhi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Boss, Venezuela is a Country not a City... capital is Caracas!!! Location SOuth America.
Bhai saheb. Word "capital"doesn't mean city. Capital of the world mean a country which is capital of the world. When we talk about the world here capital means country. I know Venezuela is country and also that Caracas is its capital.. And if you see the link video you will this term is even used in that video commentary. I hope you understand.

GeoG

Venezuela is 33rd largest Country of the world.....

Or if there is a City called Venezuela... which I don't know.

Florida was known as the "Lightning Capital of the World" (NASA recently released a study that pegged Rwanda, Africa as the true lightning capital of the world.) With more deaths and injuries than all other states combined, Florida ranks as the #1 target for public safety and lightning awareness campaigns.

Urdu Tay Pari Nai Jandi
Angraizi Tou V Mat Vaj Gai Tairi Mole....

hans

Banned
Hey Talib lover, would you care to lick some salt?

Understand what I just said? or should I translate it for you in your mother tong.... Your're so stupid you threw a rock at the ground and missed.

Urdu Tay Pari Nai Jandi
Angraizi Tou V Mat Vaj Gai Tairi Mole....

Last edited:

GeoG

Understand what I just said? or should I translate it for you in your mother tong.... Your're so stupid you threw a rock at the ground and missed.

Taliban Tay Mole Donay Lan.ti
Mole Aj Tou Kush Hai Na, Urdu Ki Tanslation Nahi Karni Par Rahi

Last edited:

frenes

Yar tum Engreezi main Apni chawly jari rkho, koi achi bat krta hai tu krny do, tum ko is sey kiya?