Veena Malik's Program against Dance and Music :D

mohib

Senator (1k+ posts)

144cnqd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Internet

Banned
Re: Veena Malik Program against Dance and Music :D

Veena Malik is doing well. Right wingers are looking towards her as a messiah. Many right wing religious shops are getting closed from the time Veena entered the market.

xshadow

Minister (2k+ posts)

Hey mister whoever you are.
Are you really eager to call the anger of public?
Do you want us to do Astaghfar with the dimmy and fake people?
Do you really believe that public will admire any of your foolish stupid posts?

Just make me one thing very clear. Have you ever boycotted someone in your life? If yes then who is that person and what he has done? I want to check the threshold of your anger that what other thing really makes you do boycott of somebody?

@mohib

knower

Minister (2k+ posts)

these calls are fake man I'm 100 percent sure these calls in the program r fake; hero tv just cant allow live calls on this program of veena malik bcz alot of people would get personal to her... You can also see how over acting she is doing...

love you pak

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Veena Malik saves a girl's life - Stopped her from suicide and in a live tv show.

all bl00dy recorded calls just to sake popularity for the Hero Tv

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Hypocrisy........I closed the prugramme. waste of time,,,,kaantion ka toola.

She should keep these pictures in front of her.

Last edited:

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)

Lol. All these fake Ramazan show specials have made me hate TV even more.

wasiqjaved

Ok. I'm going to tackle this issue with LOGIC...

1. One does not need TV or Camera to do astaghfaar. It's a very very private matter between you and your creator
2. Both these people are unaware of the word 'astaghfaar'. This maulvi is not a real religious scholar.
3. Veena is doing astaghfaar on TV??!??!?! WHY?!?!??!?!?!?! What's her credibility for this type of job??!?!?

mission

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
agar iss ghandi aurat nay wakai astaghfaar kiya hai to TV par q arahi hai ye..Look at sara choudary aus nay sahe astaghfaar kiya hai ..and she doesnt even come on tv now.

sngilani

See how Former Hollywood Actress Emilie Francois entered to Islam fully. - now Myriam Francois-Cerrah.

I strongly wish that all the Muslims at least once in their lives try their best to study and understand ISLAM.