Updated Analysis of MQM situation: Please include your inputs

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Members, here is my updated analysis.

Please remember my earlier comments and analysis I said Mirza did the press confernce on the instructions of Zardari.

If these rumours are true, which it seems like they are, looking at the details, then Zardari knew the end for MQM is neigh, therefore, as a chess player he decided to use his pawn Mirza to open the lid on MQM in domestic politics.

Once this news become public and British charge MQM members perhaps and hopefully including AH then the PPP would be able to claim, look we told you before hand that they are trying to break the country and are involved in terror activities.

As I wrote before, it makes sense why not one single MQM leader has appeared on the TV for last few days. This is not true for just few days since the news of Arrest or house arrest of AH by the British authorities, but for almost well over two/three weeks now, no MQM leader is appearing on the TV talk shows. With one exception, the press conference by Sattar in which he leveled MQM's accusations on PPP and directly on Zardari.

In yesterdays Bolta Pakistan Nusarat after his meeting with Mirza last week, disclosed some astonishing facts about the arrests in Pakistan.

1- On the question if Mirza said anything on the murder of Dr. Imran Farooq during his meeting with Nusarat last week?

2- Nusarat said, no, but he explained that the rumours arrests were made on 22 August are not correct. Instead Mirza told Nusarat, there was a tip over two and half months ago, that suspected young men are travelling from Sri Lanka. According to Mirza to arrest the suspects Sind Police was present on the airport on the day of their arrival.

3- The suspects landed on the Airport and disappeared from the Airport.

4- It means an establishment division/department or Agency taken them away. They were not handed to the Sind Police.

5- Nusarat said, when we talk about agencies the first suspicion is focused on ISI. He said he tried to find out if ISI has custody of those two suspects. But it was confirmed to me that ISI is not holding any such suspects.

6- He said someone told me that even though you are an experienced journalist, but you dont know that when a foreign country wants information about a murder or any other crime, they only contact FIA. You should start looking in the direction of FIA.

7- Then Nusarat said, in one sense Rehman Malik is right that no arrests were made on 22 August. These arrests were made two months ago.

His comments give indications; the Government knew it for two months. It is quite obvious Rehman Malik knew, and he may have passed it on to MQM, or MQM knew from through their sources.
They tried to do wheeling dealing as usual, brought the Governor back, first to help them understand and get information what is happening on the investigations front in Pakistan.

While the British were communicating with Pakistan and were updated regularly by the Pakistanis on the information gleaned from the suspects.

They were also keeping the tabs on AH and other leaders of MQM in London. It makes sense that they enlisted the help and services of the Taxi driver, unless the story about the Taxi driver is complete fabrication.

The Wrexham area mentioned in the report could be Wrexham street area in Berkshire, just north/north east of Slough Town centre. Actual Wrexham is over hundred miles to the North west of Slough.

It explains why the Leaders of MQM have disappeared altogether from the TV screens for almost a month now.

The call of strike just over a weak ago, was the last attempt to show their strength in public by AH.

I suspect and dread the news could be true that MQM are planning to create murder and Mayhem in Karachi if AH is formally arrested and charged.

The calculated attempts to publicly protest to President Zardari that IB and FIA is providing false information about MQM to the British authorities, were designed to put in to the freckle heads of MQMs general supporters that whatever is going to happen in the near future is because of the false information supplied to the British by the Pakistani agencies.

Creating hysteria and strong desires for revenge, by giving the message that every other group has joined forces with each other to eliminate the Mohajir leadership, and take away the rights of the Urdu-speaking people.

I hope our agencies are ready to deal with the chaos MQM will surely try to create if AH is arrested.

junaids

MPA (400+ posts)
Admins, please merge this with existing threads. Not sure, why we need this many threads on the same topic.

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This video explains many doubts..

Bro Biomat, I have already said many times that Sheitan Malik is an agent, similarly I am on the record to point out that MQM is on the payroll for years and working on the same principle the Iraqis worked, like Maliki and Chelabi. They were on the payroll for years, receiving millions in funding every year, ready to destroy Iraq on the behest of their masters. When time arrived they did.

I understood it for a very long time. I am trying for other to understand it. Do you seriously think people like Sheitan Malik have any qualities or qualifications or experience to do the job he is given? He has only one quality, he is a slave and a traitor. He is imposed as a condition of NRO, even Zardari cannot get rid off him. You see, Zardari tried to attack him through his pet Zulfiqar Mirza. I am convinced ZM attacked Rehman Malik on the instructions of Zardari.

No wonder Rehman Malik didn't bother to either respond to the allegations or resigned. Which were the only two options available to him. He was cool about it, and try to laugh it off, saying ZM was angry and he is like a younger brother. Rehman knows, Zardari let ZM loose on him. But he also knows, Zardari cannot do jack all against him until his masters wants.

Please read my past comments, on many occasions I have written Pakistan is such an unfortunate country that it has so many internal enemies. I judged people very quickly and my analysis is scarcely wrong about people's character. If you know the characters of people it is very easy to analyse what they did, and why and what would be their next moves.