Unleash The Great Potential of Pakistanis Dont Make them Victims of Routine - Haroon Khawaja Chairma

PFMMedia

Voter (50+ posts)

12525407_1678242772460116_3545329903306221955_o.jpg

CX8wFHGWEAANafW.png

Freedom from injustice, inequality, indifference and oppression

Web: www.freedompk.org
Facebook: facebook.com/pfmpk
Twitter: twitter.com/pfmpk
Dailymotion: dailymotion.com/pfmpk

Sohraab

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
desan ne theek hi kaha tha ke hat se new rabbit nikala hai qadri aur zaid kazzab ke baad

This guy is impressive, the way he talks about Pakistan it appears he knows the potential of the people of Pakistan and wants to help the country reach its real position.

nas khan

MPA (400+ posts)
Billionaire Burger with American Accent , Pak politics is not his cup of tea. Its very cruel n dirty game in Pakistan. its easy to talk n present views in Five star hotel but its a different world on the ground.

iltaf

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I wish this guy and his new party, all the very best, we need more professionals and educated people in our dirty politics to cleanse it.

alicekim

Senator (1k+ posts)
I don't think they did a great start. I want to know his ACADEMIC TRAINING first, since he sounds lacking the basic thoughts and vision. He should have presented his academic and professional qualifications, and his core team and their academic and professional qualifications, and most importantly, their party manifesto.

Also, at 1:40 he claimed he's been politically struggling for 18 years? I think he was busy building his hotels, and that is what he is calling struggle. Also, bhai sahib, bring all your assets and money to Pakistan first, and then talk about politics. Please also provide personal details about your wife and kids and where are they, and clarify if you are a dual citizen?

iSupportPTI

MPA (400+ posts)
I think in today's fast and interconnected world we will eventually get to know everything. Actions speak louder than words and soon we will know.

fawad ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
We should encourage all sane voices. Afterall we have so many insane leaders, they cannot all be fought only by imran khan.