UNHCR DECLARES MQM AS TERRORIST

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! Help!

Look! What MQM has done to the Karachi, which is contributing 68% of the total country's revenue. Please save us.

col9.gif

1100516195-1.jpg

1100519606-1.jpg

1100520962-1.jpg

1100523874-1.jpg

1100523850-1.jpg

1100525243-1.jpg

1100501410-1.jpg

1100502051-1.jpg

1100408008-1.jpg

1100409130-1.jpg

1100363908-1.jpg

1100363751-1.jpg

1100419727-1.jpg

mirchi

Councller (250+ posts)
Jury said:
Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! Help!

Look! What MQM has done to the Karachi, which is contributing 68% of the total country's revenue. Please save us.

Nobody is denying the work done by Mustafa Kamal. I appreciate that and every one should appreciate. But does the work of Mustafa Kamal nullifies the terrorist activities of MQM? It has no relation with that.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Nice reply Jury. I appreciate this work by you, by Mustafa, By Altaf Hussain and by MQM.

I read the whole UNHCR report thoroughly, I couldn't find any declaration, I just found only the accusations. Just read their own words as:

"SUMMARY

The Muttahida Qaumi Movement-Altaf (MQM-A) has been widely accused of human rights abuses since its founding two decades ago.
"

These accusations, of course, were provided to them by the sick minds of Pakistan.
This post is totally baseless and a very smart but ugly effort to misguide the others.

mirchi

Councller (250+ posts)
PakPatriot1 said:
Nice reply Jury. I appreciate this work by you, by Mustafa, By Altaf Hussain and by MQM.

I read the whole UNHCR report thoroughly, I couldn't find any declaration, I just found only the accusations. Just read their own words as:

"SUMMARY

The Muttahida Qaumi Movement-Altaf (MQM-A) has been widely accused of human rights abuses since its founding two decades ago.
"

These accusations, of course, were provided to them by the sick minds of Pakistan.
This post is totally baseless and a very smart but ugly effort to misguide the others.

You didn't see the following as well in the same document.

"The MQM allegedly raises funds through extortion, narcotics smuggling, and other criminal activities."

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
You are making my point more stronger. Thanks for your help.

Correct your english first. they said:

"The MQM allegedly raises funds through extortion, narcotics smuggling, and other criminal activities."

Or do I have to tell you the meaning of the word allegedly ?????

mirchi

Councller (250+ posts)
Alhamdulillah I know better English than you. UNHCR will never post something on their site unless they know that it is correct. This is the diplomatic way of describing something. The following is also written. The word "alleged" is not mentioned with them.

" Known in english as the Nationa Movement for Refugees, the MQM soon turned to extortion and other types of racketeering to raise cash"

" using both violence and efficient organizing the MQM became dominant party in Karachi and ........"

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Ok Muhtarram expert in English and International diplomacy just remove the biased band off your eyes and understand with an open brain.
At the begining of this article, in the summary, they have clearly identified that it is an accusation. So in the following are all the details of this Summary.
This is a very normal, educated and approved way of drafting.
Never see who is talking, always see what is talking.
Mana keh tum mujh se nafrat kertey ho, magar is ka yeh matlab nahi keh mein kuch nahi janta. Never under estimate others.

Jury

mirchi said:
Jury said:

Nobody is denying the work done by Mustafa Kamal. I appreciate that and every one should appreciate. But does the work of Mustafa Kamal nullifies the terrorist activities of MQM? It has no relation with that.

How can a terrorist love good roads, underpasses and flyovers?
How can a terrorist develop parks?
How can a terrorist is building 47 storey IT tower, which has 10,000, world largest call centres?

Every bad thing in Karachi, you people accused MQM. If this is the cariteria than, who is responsible in the other parts of the country. Punjab Crimes responsible must be PML, PML-N, & PPP. NWFP crimes responsible must be ANP and the JUI, JAMAAT-E-ISLAMI. Baluchistan crimes responsible are those parties who are active there.

mirchi

Councller (250+ posts)
PakPatriot1 said:
Ok Muhtarram expert in English and International diplomacy just remove the biased band off your eyes and understand with an open brain.
At the begining of this article, in the summary, they have clearly identified that it is an accusation. So in the following are all the details of this Summary.
This is a very normal, educated and approved way of drafting.
Never see who is talking, always see what is talking.
Mana keh tum mujh se nafrat kertey ho, magar is ka yeh matlab nahi keh mein kuch nahi janta. Never under estimate others.

I am not expert in English, only in response to your post when you told to teach me then I wrote AlhamduliLLah, I know English.
I am not biased at all. Today MQM changes the policy of Terror, I will be at the fore front to support you. Muhajirs are our brothers. Muhajirs should also be given their rights as equal to any other Pakistani. But the way MQM is doing its politics of terror and hatred, I cannot support. I never underestimated anybody. I myself is a small person. I don't belong to any party. No one is my ideal in today's politics. My heart is only saddened for my country. I am patriotic to my country and not to any person or party.

rizkhan

Voter (50+ posts)
Looks like we have just missed the actual topic. Let me remind you all.

Pakistan: Information on Mohajir/Muttahida Qaumi Movement-Altaf (MQM-A)
Query:

Provide information on the Muttahida Qaumi Movement-Altaf (MQM-A) in Pakistan.

Response:

SUMMARY

The Muttahida Qaumi Movement-Altaf (MQM-A) has been widely accused of human rights abuses since its founding two decades ago. It claims to represent Mohajirs Urdu-speaking Muslims who fled to Pakistan from India after the 1947 partition of the subcontinent, and their descendants.

In the mid-1990s, the MQM-A was heavily involved in the widespread political violence that wracked Pakistan's southern Sindh province, particularly Karachi, the port city that is the country's commercial capital. MQM-A militants fought government forces, breakaway MQM factions, and militants from other ethnic-based movements. In the mid-1990s, the U.S. State Department, Amnesty International, and others accused the MQM-A and a rival faction of summary killings, torture, and other abuses (see, e.g., AI 1 Feb 1996; U.S. DOS Feb 1996). The MQM-A routinely denied involvement in violence.

BACKGROUND

The current MQM-A is the successor to a group called the Mohajir Qaumi Movement (MQM) that was founded by Altaf Hussein in 1984 as a student movement to defend the rights of Mohajirs, who by some estimates make up 60 percent of Karachi's population of twelve million. At the time, Mohajirs were advancing in business, the professions, and the bureaucracy, but many resented the quotas that helped ethnic Sindhis win university slots and civil service jobs. Known in English as the National Movement for Refugees, the MQM soon turned to extortion and other types of racketeering to raise cash. Using both violence and efficient organizing, the MQM became the dominant political party in Karachi and Hyderabad, another major city in Sindh. Just three years after its founding, the MQM came to power in these and other Sindh cities in local elections in 1987 (AI 1 Feb 1996; U.S. DOS Feb 1997, Feb 1999; HRW Dec 1997).

The following year, the MQM joined a coalition government at the national level headed by Benazir Bhutto's Pakistan People's Party (PPP), which took power in elections following the death of military leader General Zia ul-Haq. This marked the first of several times in the 1980s and 1990s that the MQM joined coalition governments in Islamabad or in Sindh province. Meanwhile, violence between the MQM and Sindhi groups routinely broke out in Karachi and other Sindh cities (AI 1 Feb 1996; Jane's 14 Feb 2003).

In 1992, a breakway MQM faction, led by Afaq Ahmed and Aamir Khan, launched the MQM Haqiqi (MQM-H), literally the "real" MQM. Many Pakistani observers alleged that the MQM-H was supported by the government of Pakistan to weaken the main MQM led by Altaf Hussein, which became known as the MQM-A (Jane's 14 Feb 2003). Several smaller MQM factions also emerged, although most of the subsequent intra-group violence involved the MQM-A and the MQM-H (AI 1 Feb 1996; U.S. DOS Feb 1999; Jane's 14 Feb 2003).

Political violence in Sindh intensified in 1993 and 1994 (Jane's 14 Feb 2003). In 1994, fighting among MQM factions and between the MQM and Sindhi nationalist groups brought almost daily killings in Karachi (U.S. DOS Feb 1995). By July 1995, the rate of political killings in the port city reached an average of ten per day, and by the end of that year more than 1,800 had been killed (U.S. DOS Feb 1996).

The violence in Karachi and other cities began abating in 1996 as soldiers and police intensified their crackdowns on the MQM-A and other groups (Jane's 14 Feb 2003). Pakistani forces resorted to staged "encounter killings" in which they would shoot MQM activists and then allege that the killings took place during encounters with militants (U.S. DOS Feb 1996). Following a crackdown in 1997, the MQM-A adopted its present name, the Muttahida Qaumi Movement, or United National Movement, which also has the initials MQM (HRW Dec 1997).

MQM-A leader Hussein fled in 1992 to Britain, where he received asylum in 1999 (Jane's 14 Feb 2003). The MQM-A is not on the U.S. State Department's list of foreign terrorist organizations (U.S. DOS 23 May 2003).

While the multifaceted nature of the violence in Sindh province in the 1980s and 1990s at times made it difficult to pinpoint specific abuses by the MQM-A, the group routinely was implicated in rights abuses. In 1992 after the Sindh government called in the army to crack down on armed groups in the province, facilities were discovered that allegedly were used by the MQM-A to torture and at times kill dissident members and activists from rival groups. In 1996, Amnesty International said that the PPP and other parties were reporting that some of their activists had been tortured and killed by the MQM-A (AI 1 Feb 1996).

The MQM-A and other factions also have been accused of trying to intimidate journalists. In one of the most flagrant cases, in 1990 MQM leader Hussein publicly threatened the editor of the monthly NEWSLINE magazine after he published an article on the MQM's alleged use of torture against dissident members (U.S. DOS Feb 1991). The following year, a prominent journalist, Zafar Abbas, was severely beaten in Karachi in an attack that was widely blamed on MQM leaders angered over articles by Abbas describing the party's factionalization. The same year, MQM activists assaulted scores of vendors selling DAWN, Pakistan's largest English-language newspaper, and other periodicals owned by Herald Publications (U.S. DOS Feb 1992).

The MQM-A has also frequently called strikes in Karachi and other cities in Sindh province and used killings and other violence to keep shops closed and people off the streets. During strikes, MQM-A activists have ransacked businesses that remained open and attacked motorists and pedestrians who ventured outside (U.S. DOS Feb 1996; Jane's 14 Feb 2003).

The MQM-A allegedly raises funds through extortion, narcotics smuggling, and other criminal activities. In addition, Mohajirs in Pakistan and overseas provide funds to the MQM-A through charitable foundations (Jane's 14 Feb 2003).

Since the September 11, 2001 terror attacks on the United States, the MQM-A has been increasingly critical of Islamic militant groups in Pakistan. The MQM-A, which generally has not targeted Western interests, says that it supports the global campaign against terrorism (Jane's 14 Feb 2003).

This response was prepared after researching publicly accessible information currently available to the RIC within time constraints. This response is not, and does not purport to be, conclusive as to the merit of any particular claim to refugee status or asylum.

References:

Amnesty International (AI). HUMAN RIGHTS CRISIS IN KARACHI (1 Feb 1996, ASA 33/01/96), http://web.amnesty.org/library/Index/EN ... of=ENG-PAK [Accessed 6 Feb 2004]

Human Rights Watch (HRW). WORLD REPORT 1998, "Pakistan" (Dec 1997), http://www.hrw.org/worldreport/Asia-09.htm#P823_214912 [Accessed 6 Feb 2004]

Jane's Information Group (Jane's). JANE'S WORLD INSURGENCY AND TERRORISM-17, "Muthida [sic] Qaumi Movement (MQM-A)" (14 Feb 2003), http://www.janes.com [Accessed 6 Feb 2004]

U.S. Department of State (U.S. DOS). "Foreign Terrorist Organizations" (23 May 2003), http://www.state.gov/s/ct/rls/fs/2003/12389.htm [Accessed 6 Feb 2004]

U.S. Department of State (U.S. DOS). COUNTRY REPORTS ON HUMAN RIGHTS PRACTICES FOR 1998, "Pakistan" (Feb 1999), http://www.state.gov/www/global/human_r ... istan.html [Accessed 6 Feb 2004]

U.S. Department of State (U.S. DOS). COUNTRY REPORTS ON HUMAN RIGHTS PRACTICES FOR 1996, "Pakistan" (Feb 1997), http://www.state.gov/www/global/human_r ... istan.html [Accessed 6 Feb 2004]

U.S. Department of State (U.S. DOS). COUNTRY REPORTS ON HUMAN RIGHTS PRACTICES FOR 1995, "Pakistan" (Feb 1996), http://dosfan.lib.uic.edu/ERC/democracy ... istan.html [Accessed 6 Feb 2004]

U.S. Department of State (U.S. DOS). COUNTRY REPORTS ON HUMAN RIGHTS PRACTICES FOR 1994, "Pakistan" (Feb 1995), http://dosfan.lib.uic.edu/ERC/democracy ... istan.html [Accessed 6 Feb 2004]

U.S. Department of State (U.S. DOS). COUNTRY REPORTS ON HUMAN RIGHTS PRACTICES FOR 1991, "Pakistan" (Feb 1992).

U.S. Department of State (U.S. DOS). COUNTRY REPORTS ON HUMAN RIGHTS PRACTICES FOR 1990, "Pakistan" (Feb 1991).

Attachments:

Jane's Information Group (Jane's). JANE'S WORLD INSURGENCY AND TERRORISM-17, "Muthida [sic] Qaumi Movement (MQM-A)" (14 Feb 2003), http://www.janes.com [Accessed 6 Feb 2004]

Topics: Mohajirs, Militias,

Jury

rizkhan said:
Looks like we have just missed the actual topic. Let me remind you all.

Pakistan: Information on Mohajir/Muttahida Qaumi Movement-Altaf (MQM-A)
Query:

Provide information on the Muttahida Qaumi Movement-Altaf (MQM-A) in Pakistan.

Response:

SUMMARY

The Muttahida Qaumi Movement-Altaf (MQM-A) has been widely accused of human rights abuses since its founding two decades ago. It claims to represent Mohajirs Urdu-speaking Muslims who fled to Pakistan from India after the 1947 partition of the subcontinent, and their descendants.

In the mid-1990s, the MQM-A was heavily involved in the widespread political violence that wracked Pakistan's southern Sindh province, particularly Karachi, the port city that is the country's commercial capital. MQM-A militants fought government forces, breakaway MQM factions, and militants from other ethnic-based movements. In the mid-1990s, the U.S. State Department, Amnesty International, and others accused the MQM-A and a rival faction of summary killings, torture, and other abuses (see, e.g., AI 1 Feb 1996; U.S. DOS Feb 1996). The MQM-A routinely denied involvement in violence.

BACKGROUND

The current MQM-A is the successor to a group called the Mohajir Qaumi Movement (MQM) that was founded by Altaf Hussein in 1984 as a student movement to defend the rights of Mohajirs, who by some estimates make up 60 percent of Karachi's population of twelve million. At the time, Mohajirs were advancing in business, the professions, and the bureaucracy, but many resented the quotas that helped ethnic Sindhis win university slots and civil service jobs. Known in English as the National Movement for Refugees, the MQM soon turned to extortion and other types of racketeering to raise cash. Using both violence and efficient organizing, the MQM became the dominant political party in Karachi and Hyderabad, another major city in Sindh. Just three years after its founding, the MQM came to power in these and other Sindh cities in local elections in 1987 (AI 1 Feb 1996; U.S. DOS Feb 1997, Feb 1999; HRW Dec 1997).

The following year, the MQM joined a coalition government at the national level headed by Benazir Bhutto's Pakistan People's Party (PPP), which took power in elections following the death of military leader General Zia ul-Haq. This marked the first of several times in the 1980s and 1990s that the MQM joined coalition governments in Islamabad or in Sindh province. Meanwhile, violence between the MQM and Sindhi groups routinely broke out in Karachi and other Sindh cities (AI 1 Feb 1996; Jane's 14 Feb 2003).

In 1992, a breakway MQM faction, led by Afaq Ahmed and Aamir Khan, launched the MQM Haqiqi (MQM-H), literally the "real" MQM. Many Pakistani observers alleged that the MQM-H was supported by the government of Pakistan to weaken the main MQM led by Altaf Hussein, which became known as the MQM-A (Jane's 14 Feb 2003). Several smaller MQM factions also emerged, although most of the subsequent intra-group violence involved the MQM-A and the MQM-H (AI 1 Feb 1996; U.S. DOS Feb 1999; Jane's 14 Feb 2003).

Political violence in Sindh intensified in 1993 and 1994 (Jane's 14 Feb 2003). In 1994, fighting among MQM factions and between the MQM and Sindhi nationalist groups brought almost daily killings in Karachi (U.S. DOS Feb 1995). By July 1995, the rate of political killings in the port city reached an average of ten per day, and by the end of that year more than 1,800 had been killed (U.S. DOS Feb 1996).

The violence in Karachi and other cities began abating in 1996 as soldiers and police intensified their crackdowns on the MQM-A and other groups (Jane's 14 Feb 2003). Pakistani forces resorted to staged "encounter killings" in which they would shoot MQM activists and then allege that the killings took place during encounters with militants (U.S. DOS Feb 1996). Following a crackdown in 1997, the MQM-A adopted its present name, the Muttahida Qaumi Movement, or United National Movement, which also has the initials MQM (HRW Dec 1997).

MQM-A leader Hussein fled in 1992 to Britain, where he received asylum in 1999 (Jane's 14 Feb 2003). The MQM-A is not on the U.S. State Department's list of foreign terrorist organizations (U.S. DOS 23 May 2003).

While the multifaceted nature of the violence in Sindh province in the 1980s and 1990s at times made it difficult to pinpoint specific abuses by the MQM-A, the group routinely was implicated in rights abuses. In 1992 after the Sindh government called in the army to crack down on armed groups in the province, facilities were discovered that allegedly were used by the MQM-A to torture and at times kill dissident members and activists from rival groups. In 1996, Amnesty International said that the PPP and other parties were reporting that some of their activists had been tortured and killed by the MQM-A (AI 1 Feb 1996).

The MQM-A and other factions also have been accused of trying to intimidate journalists. In one of the most flagrant cases, in 1990 MQM leader Hussein publicly threatened the editor of the monthly NEWSLINE magazine after he published an article on the MQM's alleged use of torture against dissident members (U.S. DOS Feb 1991). The following year, a prominent journalist, Zafar Abbas, was severely beaten in Karachi in an attack that was widely blamed on MQM leaders angered over articles by Abbas describing the party's factionalization. The same year, MQM activists assaulted scores of vendors selling DAWN, Pakistan's largest English-language newspaper, and other periodicals owned by Herald Publications (U.S. DOS Feb 1992).

The MQM-A has also frequently called strikes in Karachi and other cities in Sindh province and used killings and other violence to keep shops closed and people off the streets. During strikes, MQM-A activists have ransacked businesses that remained open and attacked motorists and pedestrians who ventured outside (U.S. DOS Feb 1996; Jane's 14 Feb 2003).

The MQM-A allegedly raises funds through extortion, narcotics smuggling, and other criminal activities. In addition, Mohajirs in Pakistan and overseas provide funds to the MQM-A through charitable foundations (Jane's 14 Feb 2003).

Since the September 11, 2001 terror attacks on the United States, the MQM-A has been increasingly critical of Islamic militant groups in Pakistan. The MQM-A, which generally has not targeted Western interests, says that it supports the global campaign against terrorism (Jane's 14 Feb 2003).

This response was prepared after researching publicly accessible information currently available to the RIC within time constraints. This response is not, and does not purport to be, conclusive as to the merit of any particular claim to refugee status or asylum.

References:

Amnesty International (AI). HUMAN RIGHTS CRISIS IN KARACHI (1 Feb 1996, ASA 33/01/96), http://web.amnesty.org/library/Index/EN ... of=ENG-PAK [Accessed 6 Feb 2004]

Human Rights Watch (HRW). WORLD REPORT 1998, "Pakistan" (Dec 1997), http://www.hrw.org/worldreport/Asia-09.htm#P823_214912 [Accessed 6 Feb 2004]

U.S. Department of State (U.S. DOS). "Foreign Terrorist Organizations" (23 May 2003), http://www.state.gov/s/ct/rls/fs/2003/12389.htm [Accessed 6 Feb 2004]

U.S. Department of State (U.S. DOS). COUNTRY REPORTS ON HUMAN RIGHTS PRACTICES FOR 1998, "Pakistan" (Feb 1999), http://www.state.gov/www/global/human_r ... istan.html [Accessed 6 Feb 2004]

U.S. Department of State (U.S. DOS). COUNTRY REPORTS ON HUMAN RIGHTS PRACTICES FOR 1996, "Pakistan" (Feb 1997), http://www.state.gov/www/global/human_r ... istan.html [Accessed 6 Feb 2004]

U.S. Department of State (U.S. DOS). COUNTRY REPORTS ON HUMAN RIGHTS PRACTICES FOR 1995, "Pakistan" (Feb 1996), http://dosfan.lib.uic.edu/ERC/democracy ... istan.html [Accessed 6 Feb 2004]

U.S. Department of State (U.S. DOS). COUNTRY REPORTS ON HUMAN RIGHTS PRACTICES FOR 1994, "Pakistan" (Feb 1995), http://dosfan.lib.uic.edu/ERC/democracy ... istan.html [Accessed 6 Feb 2004]

U.S. Department of State (U.S. DOS). COUNTRY REPORTS ON HUMAN RIGHTS PRACTICES FOR 1991, "Pakistan" (Feb 1992).

U.S. Department of State (U.S. DOS). COUNTRY REPORTS ON HUMAN RIGHTS PRACTICES FOR 1990, "Pakistan" (Feb 1991).

Attachments:

Topics: Mohajirs, Militias,

Watch the video & proud to be a Pakistani. Son of Karachi is representing Pakistan.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Wvz7staCNI&feature=channel_page[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xompgLShjE&feature=channel_page[/video]

rizkhan

Voter (50+ posts)
Salam Jury,

Wah wah wah kiya baat hai, Brother I do appreciate there good work, I want all of us to build Pakistan. But question here is why UNHCR is calling MQM terrorist organisation.

I can put more videos to entertain people but that will not help as we are not looking at the real picture.

No offence to anyone, But please come out of this party politics as this leads to no where. We need to stand together so do the right thing.

Wasalam.

Jury

rizkhan said:
Salam Jury,

Wah wah wah kiya baat hai, Brother I do appreciate there good work, I want all of us to build Pakistan. But question here is why UNHCR is calling MQM terrorist organisation.

I can put more videos to entertain people but that will not help as we are not looking at the real picture.

No offence to anyone, But please come out of this party politics as this leads to no where. We need to stand together so do the right thing.

Wasalam.

wah wah wah kya baat hai.

If the report is true and UNO give importance to it. Then why not MQM was declared TERRORIST organization, LIKE JANDALLAH, And those who was declared TERRORIST organization after MUMBAI, AJMAL QASAB incident. So you know, how much they give importance to this report which you are being mention.

Jury

If this report of UNO is true, US report is true. Why not have they declared MQM a TERRORIST, like UNO declared few organisation, after MUMBAI terrorism in Pakistan? Why state department official people meeting SYED MUSTAFA KAMAL? Why they invited SYED MUSTAFA KAMAL as a guest? Now again, you've not given the answers of questions.

I'm still waiting of answers of my questions.
May be you forget, what I questioned. I'm again writing someone.

1. Why AITEZAZ AHSAN didn't lodge an FIR about abduction and effort of killing, which he was claiming?
2. Why Imran, and other main leaders out side the province, didn't come to receive CJ at airport, after saying he will come?
3. Why ASMA JAHANGIR haven't revealed, yet, from where she get the information about the possible blood shed?
4. Why lawyers offer GHAIBANA NAMAZ-E-JANAZA of those people, who were MQM supporters and workers, as their lawyers? Why they lied?
5. Why opposition parties of that time, still haven't given the details of those persons, who killed on 12th May, 2007, and they claimed, they were their workers?
And many more questions. You have whole night, I will be waiting for your answers.

such bolo

Bismillah ir Rahman ir Raheem,,

It is not my concern that why USA and UN have not declared MQM as terrorist... I just want to prove that MQM is a terrorist organization and United Nations Report is one of the proves....and I have already told that if there are no reports like this, even after that I would call MQM as a Terrorist Organization.... Why??... because I have personally experienced there terrorism and still facing there terrorism... Every year I have to pay bhatta to MQM and MQM workers come and take our Qurbani Khaal through BADMAASHI...

I have already told you that Mustafa Kamal and MQM has done nothing... I have seen myself that Karachi's Roads and bridges are being constructed by Contractors and poor labours... I have never seen MQM workers constructing roads....and above all peoples funds are being used to build these bridges....

such bolo

Jury

such bolo said:
If this report is not important then why have they put it on their site????

If this report is so authentic.
Why not, IMRAN KHAN, submitted it, as an evidence in UK?

Still waiting for answers to my questions from you.
Also add the question about the containers, which placed upon lawyers request.