Turkey Operation: Kurds Strike Deal With Syrian Govt

Aslan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The Kurds fought against Syria and took over north east Syria with American and Israeli help.No one should trust the Kurds.They are asking Syria for helped because they are weak now.Their aim has always been to breakaway from Syria.

Taramasih

Senator (1k+ posts)
TARAMASIH BACH KAY RAHNA HINDU TERRORIST TUJAY DHOOND RAHAY HAIN
I am living happily in america, left pakistan 30 years ago, my relatives ate being persecuted by you terrorists allover pakistan, they are in process of getting asylum in our christian lands.

Taramasih

Senator (1k+ posts)
The Kurds fought against Syria and took over north east Syria with American and Israeli help.No one should trust the Kurds.They are asking Syria for helped because they are weak now.Their aim has always been to breakaway from Syria.
Why turki is attacking syrian territory.

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
yeah, good luck kicking Turkey out of Syria. NATO violence must end in Syria.

Wake Up Pakistan

I am living happily in america, left pakistan 30 years ago, my relatives ate being persecuted by you terrorists allover pakistan, they are in process of getting asylum in our christian lands.
NO PROBLEM MAY BE U WILL BE KIILED BY SOME SHOOTER IN USA

U R SAFE THERE :)

Taramasih

Senator (1k+ posts)
NO PROBLEM MAY BE U WILL BE KIILED BY SOME SHOOTER IN USA

U R SAFE THERE :)

i am million times safer here than in pakistan. moreover our girls are safer ,no mob of maulvis will abduct our girls for converting them to islam by force as it is being done in pakistan. no mob coming to burn my family for blasphemy charge .

Taramasih

Senator (1k+ posts)
You should blame America then. They've made it impossible for Pakistanis to fly to US and treat every Pakistani as a terrorist

pakistanis should improve their image , specially muslims should adopt liberal values , tolerance , higher education and break noose of maulvis on their everyday lives .

Wake Up Pakistan

i am million times safer here than in pakistan. moreover our girls are safer ,no mob of maulvis will abduct our girls for converting them to islam by force as it is being done in pakistan. no mob coming to burn my family for blasphemy charge .
Just To letting you USA is on top with having more Rapes in the world.

And Texas is famous where Girls abducted kidnapped and moved to Mexico for Prostitution

And Make sure u won't be killed by Shooter

I have lot more information if u needed