Treatment for all diseases. Muhammad Peace be upon him

Truth matters

MPA (400+ posts)
Have you taken black seeds today?
Have you taken some honey today?
Have you ate some dates this morning?
When was the last time you had cupping or hijamah done on your body?
Do you know olive is treatment for 76 diseases. Do you use it in your food?
Please lets think before we share the next message on CORONA that are we implementing the basic sunnah in our lives or are these things merely for discussion purposes.Gallan kara low Bas.
A message to myself before others.
Jazakam Allah khairun

Truth matters

MPA (400+ posts)
I was speaking to a brother today who is MashaAllah involved in a lot of charitable initiatives and humbly suggested that InshaAllah this can be a good opportunity to help renew the sunnah food(Black seeds, Dates, Honey, Olive, Figs, etc.) by offering it as part of the food packages that are being given to the needy families. Just thought I should share so if someone is involved in such activities can do it and those that are already doing it Alhamdulillah.
Jazakam Allah khairun.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Have you taken black seeds today?
Have you taken some honey today?
Have you ate some dates this morning?
When was the last time you had cupping or hijamah done on your body?
Do you know olive is treatment for 76 diseases. Do you use it in your food?
Please lets think before we share the next message on CORONA that are we implementing the basic sunnah in our lives or are these things merely for discussion purposes.Gallan kara low Bas.
A message to myself before others.
Jazakam Allah khairun

I endorse this message with all my sincerity, and 100%.

Before 2005 my cholesterol level had always been in 350ies despite the fact I was taking 80 mg (max dose) of lipitor since 1999. It never budged. In 2005 I came across one article on black seed oil. Long story short it was enough to convince me that we have reference of this in all 3 divine books... Torah, Bible and Holy Quran. As a muslim we believe this can not be wrong, so started taking 2TSF of it regularly at the breakfast time. Within 6 months I started seeing numbers coming down. Now its 2020 and my cholesterol levels are better than a teen ager. Lipitor continues.
I also prescribe this regularly to my patients.
Go for it. Its a panacea for every ailment except death.

MHAMZA

Minister (2k+ posts)
That's a good suggestion, Dates both dried and fresh have long shelf life, easily available and very nutritious.
Black seed and dried figs are also very helpful in warding off and during recovery of most ailments, though Figs are most expensive item after honey.
Olives are to rare to have any utility for low income family.
What is strange is Guur (molasses) is more expensive at the general store than sugar..
Sugar and sugary foods are most dangerous for the patient ... but what to do it is necessary part of ration , tea and sugar and bag of cheap cooking oil ...

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)
During these times we are told not to leave or enter places that are infected but to and from has almost become irrelevant. Its every where or so that we are told. Better get the immune system going.

kwan225

Minister (2k+ posts)
ڈاکٹر صاب اینج کنج۔ ۔
دو 2 ٹیبل سپون فل زیادہ نئی ہو گیا؟ ؟
نہار منہ ڈرائی سیڈز؟

As a muslim we believe this can not be wrong, so started taking 2TSF of it regularly at the breakfast time. Within 6 months I started seeing numbers coming down. Now its 2020 and my cholesterol levels are better than a teen ager. Lipitor continues.
I also prescribe this regularly to my patients.
Go for it. Its a panacea for every ailment except death.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
ڈاکٹر صاب اینج کنج۔ ۔
دو 2 ٹیبل سپون فل زیادہ نئی ہو گیا؟ ؟
نہار منہ ڈرائی سیڈز؟

We're talking of oil not the seeds in whole.
I started with 1 teaspoon to begin with, kept it for a year like that then over the years (15 years) gradually increasing it to 2TSF, which is the max for me.

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
There is no scientific evidence that home remedies could cure coronavirus pandemic. There is not a single person who could associate his recovery from coronavirus to black seef oil.
Posts like these encourage people to be less careful agaist a global pandemic because they think they already have a cure.

See this link where a doctor explains that sesame seed oil or black seed oil will not cure coronavirus.

Last edited:

Truth matters

MPA (400+ posts)
There is no scientific evidence that home remedies could cure coronavirus pandemic. There is not a single person who could associate his recovery from coronavirus to black seef oil.
Posts like these encourage people to be less careful agaist a global pandemic because they think they already have a cure.
This post is for believers, if you feel that blackseeds are not a cure please prove to me with scientific research that you have done on the subject. If not for me is my religion and for you is yours. This post also doesnot mean we don't have to be careful in this pandemic we try to follow our prophets advise in all matters.

knowledge88

This post is for believers, if you feel that blackseeds are not a cure please prove to me with scientific research that you have done on the subject. If not for me is my religion and for you is yours. This post also doesnot mean we don't have to be careful in this pandemic we try to follow our prophets advise in all matters.
I am glad that you and Dr Adam know religion Islam more than anyone else in the world.
The Saudi are idiot who couldn't figure out the coronavirus pandemic and have closed down the mosques.
The grand mufti of Alazhar university gave a fatwa forbidding for mass gathering till we find the cure.
And here you are finding the solution from hadees for coronavirus which no other Muslim scholar could find.

Truth matters

MPA (400+ posts)
Like I said we should follow the sunnah for pandemics. No one is denying it. We have to tie the camel. Tawakkul is with action. May Allah keep us guided on the straight path.

Truth matters

MPA (400+ posts)
Again for you is my religion and to you is yours. I will believe in what my Prophet said and I and others try to apply it in our lives. If you have a problem with it, what can I say.

knowledge88

Again for you is my religion and to you is yours. I will believe in what my Prophet said and I and others try to apply it in our lives. If you have a problem with it, what can I say.
How do you figure out which hadees is authentic and which is not ?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
We're talking of oil not the seeds in whole.
I started with 1 teaspoon to begin with, kept it for a year like that then over the years (15 years) gradually increasing it to 2TSF, which is the max for me.
Sir G its called the palcebo effect