titan

MPA (400+ posts)
Bohat maza ata hai na TV talk show dekh phir unko galiyan bakwas karne mein??? :angry_smile:

main bhi aisa he karta tha lekin yeh fazool ki serderdi hai [hilar]

biofilm

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Gaddar Najam Sethi using Pakistan media to promote Indian agenda...

Truth is bitter. Suppose if everything he said is wrong, we were right on every ocassion and we won every war and we have been doing everything right then why we are in this sh*t state now. First step is accept realities, find solutions and third implementation. we have not even reached the first stage. Look at that crasy posts and bias comments on sensitive issues like army, nationality and religion. Why have become like that?

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Gaddar Najam Sethi using Pakistan media to promote Indian agenda...

he is wrong about 1971

molson4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
Please don't be sentimental. He is telling the truth. All 4 wars were started by Pakistan. I also read in social studies that : in the dark night of September, india started the war with us in 1965. When i grew up and did research, i found Pakistan started a conflict in Kashmir and india responded with full blown war. Here is the history:

Indo-Pakistani War of 1947: This is also called the First Kashmir War. The war started in October 1947 when the Maharajah of the princely state of Kashmir and Jammu was pressured to accede to either of the newly independent states of Pakistan or India. Tribal forces prompted by Pakistan attacked and occupied the princely state, forcing the Maharajah to sign the "Agreement to the accession of the princely state to India". The United Nations was then invited by India to mediate the quarrel. The UN mission insisted that the opinion of the Kashmiris must be ascertained. The UN Security Council passed Resolution 47 on 21 April 1948. The war ended in December 1948 with the Line of Control dividing Kashmir into territories administered by Pakistan (northern and western areas) and India (southern, central and northeastern areas).
  • Indo-Pakistani War of 1965: This war started following of Pakistan's Operation Gibraltar, which was designed to infiltrate forces into Jammu and Kashmir to precipitate an insurgency against rule by India. India retaliated by launching an attack on Pakistan. The five-week war caused thousands of casualties on both sides and was witness to the largest tank battle in military history since World War II. It ended in a United Nations (UN) mandated ceasefire and the subsequent issuance of the Tashkent Declaration.
  • Indo-Pakistani War of 1999: Commonly known as Kargil War, this conflict between the two countries was mostly limited. Pakistani troops along with Kashmiri insurgents infiltrated across the Line of Control (LoC) and occupied Indian territory mostly in the Kargil district. Pakistani government believed that its nuclear weapons would deter a full-scale escalation in conflict but India launched a major military campaign to flush out the infiltrators.[SUP][8][/SUP] Due to Indian military advances and increasing foreign diplomatic pressure, Pakistan was forced to withdraw its forces back across the LoC.[SUP][9][/SUP]
[h=2][/h]

farazkhii

MPA (400+ posts)
Bangladesh jo separate hoa woh jang hum haray the, aur i guess us mein hum ne he banlaiyon peh zulm kiya phir India beech mein tapka. Mein ne to yahe kuch suna hai.

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)
Please don't be sentimental. He is telling the truth. All 4 wars were started by Pakistan. I also read in social studies that : in the dark night of September, india started the war with us in 1965. When i grew up and did research, i found Pakistan started a conflict in Kashmir and india responded with full blown war. Here is the history:

Indo-Pakistani War of 1947: This is also called the First Kashmir War. The war started in October 1947 when the Maharajah of the princely state of Kashmir and Jammu was pressured to accede to either of the newly independent states of Pakistan or India. Tribal forces prompted by Pakistan attacked and occupied the princely state, forcing the Maharajah to sign the "Agreement to the accession of the princely state to India". The United Nations was then invited by India to mediate the quarrel. The UN mission insisted that the opinion of the Kashmiris must be ascertained. The UN Security Council passed Resolution 47 on 21 April 1948. The war ended in December 1948 with the Line of Control dividing Kashmir into territories administered by Pakistan (northern and western areas) and India (southern, central and northeastern areas).
  • Indo-Pakistani War of 1965: This war started following of Pakistan's Operation Gibraltar, which was designed to infiltrate forces into Jammu and Kashmir to precipitate an insurgency against rule by India. India retaliated by launching an attack on Pakistan. The five-week war caused thousands of casualties on both sides and was witness to the largest tank battle in military history since World War II. It ended in a United Nations (UN) mandated ceasefire and the subsequent issuance of the Tashkent Declaration.
  • Indo-Pakistani War of 1999: Commonly known as Kargil War, this conflict between the two countries was mostly limited. Pakistani troops along with Kashmiri insurgents infiltrated across the Line of Control (LoC) and occupied Indian territory mostly in the Kargil district. Pakistani government believed that its nuclear weapons would deter a full-scale escalation in conflict but India launched a major military campaign to flush out the infiltrators.[SUP][8][/SUP] Due to Indian military advances and increasing foreign diplomatic pressure, Pakistan was forced to withdraw its forces back across the LoC.[SUP][9][/SUP]
[h=2][/h]

I do not care who started and who finished in the past. But in future I wish no more wars. Enough is enough. Let us live in peace even if we don't talk to each other. India has forgotten partition of 1947 and it's painful memory. I wish the current generation of Pakistan understand this and move ahead.

Unicorn

Banned
Yaro yeh jag bauana,
Friends the world is insane,
Sach Kaho tou maran dhaway,
wants to kill you for truth,
Jhutay lakpati aana,
make liars presidents.

akk13

Voter (50+ posts)
The reason Pak is in this current mess is that Pakis have a tough time digesting the true history of our country. The "Zahil Himid generation", which has been brainwashed, will always live in denial and any truth spoken is termed as lies and the messenger proclaimed as an Indian/RAW agent -- no matter how educated, honest, respected and wise the individual delivering the message is. That this generation is so intolerant is evident from the fact that any disagreement in opinion leads to labels like "RAW agent", traitor, etc. Can anyone deny that Pak is a failed state and Karachi is burning? Years from now, our current situation in Karachi will be revised by Zahil Hamids of the world as a creation of the usual -- RAW, CIA, and Moussad. Let's be rational and not live in a world of fantasy, where Pakis have always been saints, our leadership perfect, RAW/India/CIA always the villain no matter what. Let's try to extinguish the fires and learn from our past.

Muhammad Ilyas Khan

Siasat.pk - Blogger
The biggest stupidty in a post is presenting half-truths. This post is presented in that biased way where Najam Sethi's says just a few words and thus the poster presents this totally out of context. This is a very unethical way of presenting an analyst as a traitor. Intelligent and educated people who are interested in TRUTH SEEKING will simply dismiss such posts as distortions of reality.

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
The reason Pak is in this current mess is that Pakis have a tough time digesting the true history of our country. The "Zahil Himid generation", which has been brainwashed, will always live in denial and any truth spoken is termed as lies and the messenger proclaimed as an Indian/RAW agent -- no matter how educated, honest, respected and wise the individual delivering the message is. That this generation is so intolerant is evident from the fact that any disagreement in opinion leads to labels like "RAW agent", traitor, etc. Can anyone deny that Pak is a failed state and Karachi is burning? Years from now, our current situation in Karachi will be revised by Zahil Hamids of the world as a creation of the usual -- RAW, CIA, and Moussad. Let's be rational and not live in a world of fantasy, where Pakis have always been saints, our leadership perfect, RAW/India/CIA always the villain no matter what. Let's try to extinguish the fires and learn from our past.

You are an indian guy, I caught you because you have spelled "Zaid Hamid" as "Zahil Hameed" and I have noticed that on youtube all indian commentators do the same, shame on you for pretending yourself as a pakistani

akk13

Voter (50+ posts)
You are an indian guy, I caught you because you have spelled "Zaid Hamid" as "Zahil Hameed" and I have noticed that on youtube all indian commentators do the same, shame on you for pretending yourself as a pakistani

Shame on you to accuse me of being an Indian without knowing any facts. Indians don't have a trademark on Zahil Hamid. I am going to call a hate-monger Zahil.