Toba Tek Singh Main Bete Ne MAA Pe Zindagi Qurban Kar Di

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Not many can have such Courage.. Wish him successes in his after life.

And Hope we will come victorious too in our testing times..

aqeel813

Minister (2k+ posts)
Not many can have such Courage.. Wish him successes in his after life.

And Hope we will come victorious too in our testing times..

May Allah accept his good deed and give sabar to his family. Ameen

Dont want to be harsh here but I hope the infection was unavoidable and not on the part of negligence of hospital staff.

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
May Allah accept his good deed and give sabar to his family. Ameen

Dont want to be harsh here but I hope the infection was unavoidable and not on the part of negligence of hospital staff.

I think such operations are always a risk and that is why the signature of the family are taken to tell them that in case anything that goes wrong won't be the doctor's fault..

Human body is so complex that one mans liver/heart/blood doesn't work in the same way as another, so same operation done on someone else might create complication for another person, due to all this complex combination of body ingredients. and these complications are dealt during the operation which can go wrong as well... Yes it could also be the doctors fault which is natural for a human, and nothing is in man's control. So altogether It was a risk and the family must have been aware of this and they must have signed the papers as well knowing the fact and they would have expected to see both of them alive instead of just one and that is why they signed the papers..

aqeel813

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think such operations are always a risk and that is why the signature of the family are taken to tell them that in case anything that goes wrong won't be the doctor's fault..

Human body is so complex that one mans liver/heart/blood doesn't work in the same way as another, so same operation done on someone else might create complication for another person, due to all this complex combination of body ingredients. and these complications are dealt during the operation which can go wrong as well... Yes it could also be the doctors fault which is natural for a human, and nothing is in man's control. So altogether It was a risk and the family must have been aware of this and they must have signed the papers as well knowing the fact and they would have expected to see both of them alive instead of just one and that is why they signed the papers..

I partly agree with you. But as far as the signatures are concerned, this is just a legal thing which is a must for the patient's family and there is no alternative. If you dont sign, they wont operate, there is not much choice here.

As far as the complications are concerned, in such operations the major risk is attributed towards the receiver not the donor. The main problem arises when the receiver's body starts considering the donated part as a foreign object and starts fighting against it. There is much one can talk on this topic but not much necessary here. As far as the donor is concerned, he is prone to infection like any patient undergoing surgery. If the reason of death would have been that the remain part of liver could not support the body, I would have kept quiet. I know its impossible to ensure 100% safety against infection but I am afraid in our countries like pakistan, india etc., enough measures are not taken to avoid infection. This is also a vast topic that why the methods used to cleanliness during surgeries are not enough but I guess it would be too long and unnecessary for this post.

Allah family ko sabr ata fermay aur marhoom ki naiki qabool fermay. Ameen