To the Pakistani team Congratulations !

Future4Unity

MPA (400+ posts)
In the beginning of the tournament team Pakistan wasn't sure of anything about being champions. Well a turn around or better known as underdogs of tournament, a perfect example of never give up! Always believe in yourself and keep that diehard rhythm all the time.

Remember it's not soccer, a game played by power, cricket is by chance, tennis by skill. But nevertheless a well played performance by all team members of the victory, which was much needed as well for lifting team spirit of Pakistan as whole!
Both teams well played but only one winner! Pakistan zindabad!
Watch Congratulations Pakistan

Last edited by a moderator:

bl0u81

Senator (1k+ posts)
Game of cricket is not played by chance. It is a 8 hour long game in ODI format, in which performance, mental concentration and resilience is tested. Chances are not tested in this gentleman's game. Please get your basics right.

Future4Unity

MPA (400+ posts)
Dear viewers
A well deserve victory , much awaited for, my idea of posting my video is simply to congratulate team Pakistan !!!
The description under the post was that I am trying to promote soccer as well as Cricket today inside Pakistan.
Yes a comparison should not have been made today in great celebrated occasion nevertheless please don't take negatively.
It would be one day lovely to see Pakistan as great in soccer game!
Shukriya

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Game of cricket is not played by chance. It is a 8 hour long game in ODI format, in which performance, mental concentration and resilience is tested. Chances are not tested in this gentleman's game. Please get your basics right.

Plus team work: the most important aspect the game for winning.

Behrouz27

Minister (2k+ posts)
Congratulations Pakistani Team on Great Victory against India in ICC Champions Trophy 2017 Finals

Congratulations Pakistani Team on Great Victory against India in ICC Champions Trophy 2017 Finals

Congratulations pakistani cricket team on great victory against India in ICC champions trophy 2017 finals. Keep it up and you really deserved this amazing victory. Pakistani nation is proud of you and hope that you will again become number 1 in the 2019 ICC World cup. InshaAllah

Behrouz27

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nice video future for unity, keep it up. It was an amazing victory in ICC Champions trophy final 2017 against india. I think india will always remember such a humiliating defeat in finals again Pakistan.

DHAMAL

Banned
Nice video future for unity, keep it up. It was an amazing victory in ICC Champions trophy final 2017 against india. I think india will always remember such a humiliating defeat in finals again Pakistan.

mubarak ho tum logo ko bhi ,

as far as humiliating defeat we beaten you on 4th june that was also a defeat

any way tukka lag gaya hai (bigsmile)

kyonki allah meharban to gadha bhi pahalwan (bigsmile)