This is How I Roar - Pakistan Armed Forces

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pakistan Army wins gold at Exercise Cambrian Patrol in UK

Pakistan Army wins consecutive gold medals at the annually held Exercise Cambrian Patrol in the United Kingdom. Pakistan shared the first position with New Zealand Army after performing better than 140 teams participating in the exercise from different countries.

The Exercise Cambrian Patrol has been running for over 50 years and it is open to regular, reserve and international teams from the world over. It is a long range patrol activity in the most unforgiving Cambrian Mountains of Mid-Wales. The programme is considered one of the most challenging and prestigious military events. The teams consisting of eight members have to cover over 50 kilometres carrying 30 kilogrammes of weight in less than 48 hours. The exercise tests candidates’ leadership, field craft, discipline, mental and physical robustness. While points are given depending on the time and conduct to determine the top team of the programme.

It is with no surprise that Pakistan Army has won the gold medal at the honourable event. The army’s SSG force is ranked the world’s most formidable special unit according to Business Insider and trains Sri Lankan Army, Saudi Arabian Army among other armies internationally. It also conducts joint military exercises with China and Turkey.The largest and the only Muslim nuclear power country navigated both by day and night. It faced challenges that included observation and reconnaissance of enemy forces. Furthermore, the Pakistan Army’s team crossed the cold river in full gear without access to boats, first-aid kit and an enemy attack waiting to happen. Nevertheless, the Jawans defied all odds to come on top and made their nation proud of them.

Pakistan-Army-wins-gold-at-Excercise-Cambrian-Patrol-in-UK-696x489.jpg

http://potdrum.com/highlights/pakistan-army-wins-gold-at-exercise-cambrian-patrol-in-uk

INDIA was no where - HAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:

Pakistan Army wins consecutive gold medals at the annually held Exercise Cambrian Patrol in the United Kingdom. Pakistan shared the first position with New Zealand Army after performing better than 140 teams participating in the exercise from different countries.

The Exercise Cambrian Patrol has been running for over 50 years and it is open to regular, reserve and international teams from the world over. It is a long range patrol activity in the most unforgiving Cambrian Mountains of Mid-Wales. The programme is considered one of the most challenging and prestigious military events. The teams consisting of eight members have to cover over 50 kilometres carrying 30 kilogrammes of weight in less than 48 hours. The exercise tests candidates’ leadership, field craft, discipline, mental and physical robustness. While points are given depending on the time and conduct to determine the top team of the programme.

It is with no surprise that Pakistan Army has won the gold medal at the honourable event. The army’s SSG force is ranked the world’s most formidable special unit according to Business Insider and trains Sri Lankan Army, Saudi Arabian Army among other armies internationally. It also conducts joint military exercises with China and Turkey.The largest and the only Muslim nuclear power country navigated both by day and night. It faced challenges that included observation and reconnaissance of enemy forces. Furthermore, the Pakistan Army’s team crossed the cold river in full gear without access to boats, first-aid kit and an enemy attack waiting to happen. Nevertheless, the Jawans defied all odds to come on top and made their nation proud of them.

Pakistannnnn Zinnnndabaaaddddd

Moula

MPA (400+ posts)

http://potdrum.com/highlights/pakistan-army-wins-gold-at-exercise-cambrian-patrol-in-uk

they are just good in exercises when drones come into Baluchistan they just cant win a medal. cant kill Fazulullah in Afghanistan. just good in exercises. very good.:biggthumpup::alhamd:

Moula

MPA (400+ posts)
oye indian sumbag dont qoute me again. i dont agree with ur cause. they are bad it doesnot mean i will ridicule them by showing this dumb picture. ugly indain it is my army i can disagree with them with limits:biggthumpup::alhamd:

Play Boy

Banned
oye indian sumbag dont qoute me again. i dont agree with ur cause. they are bad it doesnot mean i will ridicule them by showing this dumb picture. ugly indain it is my army i can disagree with them with limits:biggthumpup::alhamd:

OK,I Post real:biggthumpup::lol:
چل فوجیوں کی کھوتی
تو بھی ٹھمکے لگا ،یہ دیکھ انکے اصل کرتوت

74659_467919387026_593107026_6083970_2829587_n.jpg

Moula

MPA (400+ posts)

OK,I Post real:biggthumpup::lol:
چل فوجیوں کی کھوتی
تو بھی ٹھمکے لگا ،یہ دیکھ انکے اصل کرتوت
chal juti kay nichay yani ignor pe. dogs and indians are not allowed.:lol::biggthumpup::alhamd:

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
Jis hisaab say inko budget mein se peisa milta hai, uss se acchhi film tau bollywood bana sakti hai.

they are just good in exercises when drones come into Baluchistan they just cant win a medal. cant kill Fazulullah in Afghanistan. just good in exercises. very good.:biggthumpup::alhamd:

Bhai ye yad rakhen k is waqt mulk ki qiadat foj k pa nahi hai. jab wo martial law laga k kuch krny lagty hen to phir bhi qom un ko galian nikalti hai.

ہر کسی کا اپنا مطمح نظر ہے۔ لیکن خداتعالی فرماتا ہے کہ جو لوگوں کا شکر نہیں کرتا وہ میرا بھی شکر نہیں کرتا ہے۔ یہ جوان اپنی جانوں پر کھیل کر ہماری جانوں کی حفاظت کرتے ہیں۔ لہذا میرا دل تو بہرحال ان کی شکرگزاری کے جذبات سے مخمور ہے۔

Moula

MPA (400+ posts)

Bhai ye yad rakhen k is waqt mulk ki qiadat foj k pa nahi hai. jab wo martial law laga k kuch krny lagty hen to phir bhi qom un ko galian nikalti hai.
bhai jab wo martial law laga kay kuch kerain gay na tu awaam kuch nahe khe gi. haan jab wo martial law laga kay america say deals keraingay tu log shor machen gay. masla tab hota hai jab ik fouji siasatdan ban jata hai. bhai ye baat app ko bhi pata hai aur mujay bhi kay in sab siasat danon ko kis nay perwan chaya hai ya kon agay lata hai. tu bhai awaam ki bus itni guzarish hai kay app jin ko marzi agay laen lakin kaam say kaam koi acha aur qabil banda agay laen. jis ko mulk chalana bhi ata ho. jab apnay kaam ikalwanay kay leye ye jahil logon ko hamaray saron pe bhitatay hain problem tab hote hai bhai mere. ab bhai kisi ki bhi tareef us kay kaam ki wajah say ho gi wo wah wah wala door chala gaya hai. in politicians or in generals dono ko samajna hoga. oper say ye generals america kay khilaf batain kertay hain ander ander say un ko drone kay leye aday bhi deye hotay hain aur hamla bhi kerwatay hain. kiya awaam ko jahil samaj liya hai. border ki hifazat armies ki zimadari hai politicians ki nahe jab drone ata hai ye giratay kyun nahe hai. aj ager india attack keray ga tu kiya poliiacns say pochain gay phelay kay hamlay ka jawab dain ya na dain. its their job to protect the borders and they miserably failing. aur pori dunya main pakistan ko do takay ka nahe chora in logon nay. jis ka dil chata hai yahan akay rehta hai jis ka dil chata hai hamla ker jata hai. ye akhir ker kiya rahe hain army waly siwaye askri colony or dha main thekedari kay. wo plots bhi ye generals le jatay hain jo bechara greeb foji sab kaam kerta hai usay tu itni pention bhi nahe milti kay wo ja kay hajj ker sakay.:biggthumpup::alhamd: