This is for those who are supporting aman ki asha and SAFMA

shkashif

Voter (50+ posts)
Re: This is for those who are suppouting aman ki asha and SAFMA

I hope ke koi yeh nahi keh de ke "it's a video editing" . . . . . . .

hawk eyed

MPA (400+ posts)

and they say Pakistanis are hate mongars....
there is a rocket tied with dove and a bomb in its beak(the aman ki asha)
to hell with your conspiracies and hypocracy(thumbsdown)

littlemaster

Minister (2k+ posts)

Terrorist of india.
Aman ki asha.....................baghal main churi mun main ram ram

rashiid

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Aman Ki Asha Busted

[h=1]Aman Ki Asha Busted [/h]

aman2.jpg

21.jpg

[h=4]A screenshot taken from a program of AMAN KI ASHA! Watch here. Clearly showing a david star on Pakistani Flag, while Pakistan flag has a five sided star, representing the five pillars of ISLAM![/h] [h=4]See, Geo is directly serving the JEWS, or more particularly the ZIONISTS!![/h]
afafasaf1.jpg
254508_212939642070700_193096367388361_676266_7606204_n1.jpg

Please Click on the following links to read the related articles:
[h=3]==>> A final blow to AMAN KI ASHA[/h] [h=3]==>> Why I hate AMAN KI ASHA?[/h] [h=3]==>> Indias Hydrological warfare against Pakistan[/h] [h=3]==>> Khaak-o-Khoon by Naseem Hijazi, an open challenge for Aman Ka Tamasha![/h]

[h=3]Please dont watch the following video in front of children, Contains violent content[/h]

[h=1]Kashmir is the jugular vein of PAKISTAN QUAID-E-AZAM MUHAMMAD ALI JINNAH

We are PAKISTANI, and PAKISTAN is ours- Syed Ali Geelani
[/h] NO AMAN, Free KASHMIR, IT IS A PART OF PAKISTAN !!!!

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Aman Ki Asha Busted

the so called aman ki asha is nothing but to stab in back of pakistan and kashmiri people.
indians will never accept muslim country.
they have just acted thorugh aman ki asha just to full fill their lost dream of "akhand bharat"
once they will achive that they will kick these so called pakistani jurnalists hard and treat them as they treat muslims in india as third graded citizen.

janbazali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

aman ki aasha ya dhokay ki bhashaa

my message to all the patriots to open their eyes and keep exposing enemies elements

jazakAllah khair

Zionist Hindu

Senator (1k+ posts)

Aman ki asha is not for people like you it is for people who believe in peace. It is not government initiative but private betwen two news organization. Few bad photos could be enough to train jihadis or to emotionally charge few immature people, tenagers but it doesnot reflect the true story....

Razzi

MPA (400+ posts)

mister we also want peace you got that. but with terrorists we can't deal. if you realy want peace than let the kashmiries choose what they want. majority of people muslims. but why are governing on them. let them have a independant state. call back your army then we will believe that you want peace. bagal me chhurri mo me ram ram.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)

If Hafiz Saeed and Azhar Masood types do not represent us Pakistanis, how can these idiots represent Indians. No doubt we have serious problems but we should look forward and work for peace prosperity and trade and live like good neighbors.

Razzi

MPA (400+ posts)

baal thakre kon he. wo kia siasi jamaat ka nahi he?
or hafiz saeed or mosood azar ais baten karte hen jaisi wo kar rahe hen. india balochestan me kia kar raha he?