They don’t do a damn thing for us: Trump to Pakistan

Imran the legend

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
President Donald Trump on Sunday defended his administration’s decision to stop hundreds of millions of dollars in military aid to Pakistan, saying the country does not do “a damn thing” for the US.

1849958-donaldtrumpafpx-1542559222-185-640x480.jpg

He also claimed that Islamabad had helped Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden hide near the garrison city.

Trump also defended his administration’s decision to pull hundreds of millions of dollars in military aid to Islamabad in an interview with Fox News.Host Chris Wallace asked Trump: “Wouldn’t it have been nice if we got Osama bin Laden a lot sooner than that, wouldn’t it have been nice?”

“You know, living — think of this — living in Pakistan, beautifully in Pakistan in what I guess they considered a nice mansion, I don’t know, I’ve seen nicer. But living in Pakistan right next to the military academy, everybody in Pakistan knew he was there,” Trump said, referring to bin Laden and his former compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan.

“You’re not even going to give them credit for taking down bin Laden?” Wallace asked.

“They took him down but — look, look, there’s news right there, he lived in Pakistan, we’re supporting Pakistan, we’re giving them $1.3 billion a year, which we don’t give them anymore, by the way, I ended it because they don’t do anything for us, they don’t do a damn thing for us,” Trump responded.

The compound was destroyed shortly after the United States Naval Special Warfare Development Group forces, in a helicopter raid, killed bin Laden in 2011.

The United States has already canceled $300 million in aid to Pakistan for its lack of decisive action against militant groups.

The cancelation of aid is part of President Trump’s New Year tweet in which he launched a scathing criticism against Pakistan for betraying the US.

“The United States has foolishly given Pakistan more than 33 billion dollars in aid over the last 15 years, and they have given us nothing but lies & deceit, thinking of our leaders as fools. They give safe haven to the terrorists we hunt in Afghanistan, with little help. No more!,” Trump tweeted on January 1.

The US president Donald Trump also said he had been fully briefed on an audio recording of journalist Jamal Khashoggi’s murder but “does not want to listen to it himself”.

“Because it’s a suffering tape. It’s a terrible tape,” he said in the interview.

“It was very violent, very vicious and terrible.”

The CIA has reportedly concluded that Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman ordered Khashoggi’s assassination in the Saudi consulate in
Istanbul October 2.

He said that he was thinking of replacing up to five senior advisers but insists that his administration is “running like a well-oiled machine,” according to an interview aired Sunday.

“I have three or four or five positions that I’m thinking about,” he told “Fox News Sunday” interviewer Chris Wallace.

“Maybe it’s going to end up being two. But I need flexibility.”

Denying recurrent reports of a White House in turmoil — with pressure growing from the investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election — he said that some staff turnover was normal.

He declined, however, to repeat an earlier assurance that John Kelly would remain his chief of staff through 2020.

“There are certain things I love what he does and certain things I don’t like that he does. At that aren’t his strength,” he said, referring to Kelly.

While crediting Kelly with “doing an excellent job in many ways,” Trump said that “at some point he’s going to want to move on. John will move on.”
He also said that “there’s a chance” that Kirstjen Nielsen might be replaced as homeland security secretary.

“I like her very much, I respect her very much,” he said, before adding, “I would like her to be much tougher on the border (with Mexico). Much tougher.”

Trump also defended the decision Wednesday by the office of his wife Melania to issue a highly unusual statement suggesting that deputy national security adviser Mira Ricardel be replaced. Ricardel left that post the following day for assignment to an unspecified new position.
The First Lady was reportedly peeved with Ricardel’s involvement in her recent Africa trip.

“I thought it was fine,” the president said of his wife’s intervention, adding of Ricardel, “She was with me for a long time, although I don’t know her.”

The Fox interview was recorded on Friday

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1849958/9-dont-damn-thing-us-trump-pakistan/

Untitled-1106.jpg

واشنگٹن: کمزور یادداشت اور احسان نہ ماننا کیا ہوتا ہے یہ کوئی امریکی صدر ڈونلڈ ٹرمپ سے سیکھے، جنھوں نے ایک بار پھر پاکستان پر دہشت گردوں کے خلا ف کچھ نہ کرنے کا الزام عاید کردیا، انھوں نے امداد روکنے کو بھی درست اقدام قرار دے ڈالا۔

دہشت گردی کے خلاف جنگ میں پاکستان کی قربانیوں کی دنیا متعرف ہے، لیکن دنیا ایک طرف اور امریکی صدر ڈونلڈ ٹرمپ دوسری طرف ٹرمپ نے امریکی ٹیلی وژن کو انٹرویو میں پھر پاکستان کے خلاف بات کی۔

دہشتگردی کےخلاف جنگ میں پاکستان نے ہزاروں جانیں گنوائی۔ اربوں کھربوں کا نقصان اٹھایا تاہم ٹرمپ کو اپنے چند کروڑ ڈالر یاد رہے۔

امریکی صدر کا مزید کہنا تھا کہ اب پاکستان کو امداد نہیں دیں گے۔ انھوں نے پاکستان پر اسامہ بن لادن کے ٹھکانے کی معلومات رکھنے کا بھی الزام عاید کیا۔

دوسری جانب وزیراعظم کے معاون خصوصی نعیم الحق نے امریکی صدر کے الزامات کو مسترد کرتے ہوئے سوال کیا کہ امریکا پہلے یہ بتائے کہ اس نے پاکستان کیلئے کیا کِیا ہے؟ امریکا نے ایران سے تجارت کے معاملے پر ترکی اور بھارت کی طرح ہمیں کون سی رعایت دی؟

امریکا افغانستان میں پھنس چکا ہے ٹرمپ کے بیانات سے امن کے قیام میں کوئی مدد نہیں مل سکتی۔

http://urdu.aaj.tv/latest/192487/

Last edited by a moderator:

nayapakistanzindabad

Senator (1k+ posts)
Onko yeh sunna parta hae jo pese lekar kaam karte hein chahe osse imdaad ka naam do. Musharaf ne pakar pakar ke pese ke hewaz logoon ko betcha. (sabiq isi major Amir ki interview mein inkeshafat). Rymon Davis ko pese leke chor dia....and so on. Hamari to gherat tab bhi nshi jab ek american senator ne kaha ke Pakistani pesoon ke lie apni maan ko bhi bhech dengein. Agar hamari hakoomat os waqt react karti to aaj yeh na suunna parta!!!!Pakistan itni kurbanioon ke baad bhi yeh ......

NasNY

I like trump, he speaks what the US govt is thinking.

Reality is Current corrupt Afghanistan minority govt cant survive without US Money,
US knows it is bleeding money in Afghanistan,US wants peace so it can leave and save face.

Afghanistan government does not want peace. Peace means money stops coming from the US.
If US leaves, Money stops flowing and all the current corrupt govt will be hanged by the majority of the population.
They will keep milking the US cow as long as the money keeps flowing.

The current govt is the same govt that fought against the US and Taliban with the support of the Russians.

Pakistan should complete the fence and let afghans fight it out among themselves.
Pakistan should not get involved in peace making because the Afghan govt is not interested in Peace.
War is more profitable for their corrupt pockets. US has been made a "MAMOO" by the afghans.

US should stop funding the Afghan GOVT. and their will be peace within a week.

Last edited:

lurker

that means things are going in the right direction for Pakistan if he has to say this. Pakistan comes first.
Imran's government capitulates when under pressure. Just like when Khadim Rizwi applied pressure, Imran had to kneel. So tomorrow when Washington applies pressure, Imran's government will kneel again. :P So I don't really buy Imran's words anymore.

Aslan

Trump is a mentally unstable idiot.He comes up with stupid remarks all the time.Only a few days ago he annoyed the French.Pakistan did more for America in Afghanistan than any other country.Pakistan allowed its bases to be used by American forces.All the weapons supplies went through Pakistan.AlQaeda operatives were arrested with th ehelp of Pakistan.Musharaf caved in after 9/11.One can understand the reasons behind it.America was threatening to bomb Pakistan if it did not help America.Pakistan could not have fought with America it is as simple as that.America will not take on Russia or China because those countries can hit back.America has always threatened,blackmailed or invaded countries which are not very powerful.This is how bullies behave in the play ground.In a way it is good that Trump is coming up with this rubbish.It should wake Pakistanis up.Hopefully Pakistan will not tilt towards America again.The Jews and Hindus have a lot of influence in America hence America will be against Pakistan.

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan should stop all co-operation and tell the Americans to use other countries airspace and routes. If they are not paying then they cannot use Pakistan's space to supply their forces in Afghanistan.

Eyeaan

They went into a wrong war of revenge and now they should honorably accept the consequences of their mistakes and follies. Millions of victims of misguided WOT have already faced the consequences.
Blaming others to satisfy their egos and calm down their people is not something honorable.

American people have to consider, they started WOT when they were the sole superpower and American top general had made a claims that 'only the aliens can face the American military machine' and today they are struggling to keep their relevance in Asiatic lands.
Historian will account follies of Bush for their imminent decline from their prime position after the cold war.

No doubt Americans and our own fake liberal brothers can take pride and gloat for slaughtering millions of Muslims across the nations but how that benefited the American people - that has to be answered.

Pathfinder

Imran's government capitulates when under pressure. Just like when Khadim Rizwi applied pressure, Imran had to kneel. So tomorrow when Washington applies pressure, Imran's government will kneel again. :p So I don't really buy Imran's words anymore.

whatever, those days of their pompous ego is gone. They are fucked in afghanistan. So these words carry no weight.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Imran's government capitulates when under pressure. Just like when Khadim Rizwi applied pressure, Imran had to kneel. So tomorrow when Washington applies pressure, Imran's government will kneel again. :p So I don't really buy Imran's words anymore.
ماضی کے حکمران بھی یہی کچھ کرتے رہے لیکن رانجھا نا پہلے راضی ہوا نا اب راضی ہو گا

Imran Siddiqi

Minister (2k+ posts)
You never bought his words anyways. Who are you trying to fool here. Jal jal ke mar jaaengay Hasid. Imran will continue to Lead Pakistan to Glory Inshallah..

saadi038

MPA (400+ posts)
every country looks after their own interests. Pakistan is a very weak country compared to US. They power the world economy and we live on begging bowl
So what’s your fucking point think how many powerful countries but still have begging bowls in their hands as well. Also think about Afghanistan not even a country so then y US didn’t roll on. What happened to might

saadi038

MPA (400+ posts)
Yeah please start buying NS and zardari’s no No bilawal’s words again and suck on it.

Imran Siddiqi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Trump trying to get attention from Pakistan
Feeling Jealous of China and Russia's increasing Ties with Pakistan. If Trump stays in power few more years USA will be Isolated from world just like they isolated Russia during Cold War. History repeating itself..

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
there is no controversy in his statement
he said before he will stop aid and interviewer just touched on that topic again
i am glad this aid from america is over...first of all it never benefited any citizen in Pakistan
the aid also came with blackwater agents who might still be in Pakistan
it is best to say hello to America from arm's length