The world is heading towards Armageddon as prophesied by Prophet PBUH : Orya Maqbool Jan on NZ terrorist attack

2hopeful

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Can some one tell me how many pple were killed in mosques in Pakistan over the last 5 years Do we know how many non muslims were killed in their places of worships.
Do we know how many shias were killed owing to their sect.
The fact is man has been killing man on the basis of hate its nothing to do with Muslims its lack of tolerence understanding economic affets of pples migration etc.

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Orya Maqbool Jan,
On 27 March 2016, Easter Sunday, at least 75 Christians were killed and over 340 injured in a suicide bombing that hit the main entrance of Gulshan-e-Iqbal Park Lahore. The attack targeted Christians who were celebrating Easter.

I understand yesterday's Friday prayers massacre in Christchurch is highly traumatic, but let me remind you a bigger Friday prayer massacre. That happened not in the western world but in a Muslim country i.e. Pakistan.
The day was Friday. The time was Jumma prayer. The mosque was a Shia mosque. The date was January 30, 2015.
A Sunni militants linked to the Pakistani Taliban killed at least 61 people and seriously injured 50 in a bombing at a Shiite mosque in the Shikarpur District of Pakistan's Sindh province

Why didn't Armageddon start at those times ?

Last edited:

Urdu speaking

Minister (2k+ posts)
Orya Maqbool Jan,
On 27 March 2016, Easter Sunday, at least 75 Christians were killed and over 340 injured in a suicide bombing that hit the main entrance of Gulshan-e-Iqbal Park Lahore. The attack targeted Christians who were celebrating Easter.
Why didn't Armageddon start at that time ?
Armadogan is claimed in Bible in new testimonials but Allah didn't mention anything thing like this gonna happen on a big scale as they claim before Qiyamat as a sign...Ravis quoting any thing like this as a Muslim we should bound ourselves to look that sort of claims in Qur'an and then verify

knowledge88

Armadogan is claimed in Bible in new testimonials but Allah didn't mention anything thing like this gonna happen on a big scale as they claim before Qiyamat as a sign...Ravis quoting any thing like this as a Muslim we should bound ourselves to look that sort of claims in Qur'an and then verify
But Orya Maqbool Jan is saying that according to Prophet Muhammad PBUH the bloodshed before Qayamat will be so much that a bird will not find a place to land. According to him our Prophet PBUH also predicted huge fight and bloodshed as predicted by the Bible as
Armageddon.

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Don't mind him. As long as he has an audience that buys the product that he sells, he will keep selling it.

But Orya Maqbool Jan is saying that according to Prophet Muhammad PBUH the bloodshed before Qayamat will be so much that a bird will not find a place to land. According to him our Prophet PBUH also predicted huge fight and bloodshed as predicted by the Bible as
Armageddon.

knowledge88

I would like you to see this video to see how Muslims also believe on Armageddon.

see rest of the video about Armageddon from Dr Israr Ahmed

Last edited:

jani1

That's true..ASStrolians r racists ... specially against east Asian nation's...like Japan..Korea..China etc .

Ahmed Jawad

MPA (400+ posts)
These ultimate stupid people. Ulema used to tell that Tatari people (Gangez khan followers) are yajooj majooj. This thing "qayamat aanay wali hay " never gets old. This is height of stupidity, no one knows when is the day of judgement

ts_rana

Minister (2k+ posts)
Orya Maqbool Jan,

I understand yesterday's Friday prayers massacre in Christchurch is highly traumatic, but let me remind you a bigger Friday prayer massacre. That happened not in the western world but in a Muslim country i.e. Pakistan.
The day was Friday. The time was Jumma prayer. The mosque was a Shia mosque. The date was January 30, 2015.
A Sunni militants linked to the Pakistani Taliban killed at least 61 people and seriously injured 50 in a bombing at a Shiite mosque in the Shikarpur District of Pakistan's Sindh province

Why didn't Armageddon start at those times ?

Let me correct you that around 87 Ahmadies has been martyred in a terrorist attack on Ahmadiyya community Mosques on 28th may 2010 in Lahore during Juma prayer. The many people in pakistan were celebrating these attacks.

Urdu speaking

Minister (2k+ posts)
I would like you to see this video to see how Muslims also believe on Armageddon.

see rest of the video about Armageddon from Dr Israr Ahmed

Sir jee his analysis is based on Ravis Hadees...he didn't gave any Quranic reference where Allah mentioned about so called war ermadagon this is actually Christian theories based on understanding of their new testimonials.... Qur'an is clear about signs before qiamat comes

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)
Can some one tell me how many pple were killed in mosques in Pakistan over the last 5 years Do we know how many non muslims were killed in their places of worships.
Do we know how many shias were killed owing to their sect.
The fact is man has been killing man on the basis of hate its nothing to do with Muslims its lack of tolerence understanding economic affets of pples migration etc.
Wow you ugly son of a b....I...ch

AdamA

Senator (1k+ posts)
Let me correct you that around 87 Ahmadies has been martyred in a terrorist attack on Ahmadiyya community Mosques on 28th may 2010 in Lahore during Juma prayer. The many people in pakistan were celebrating these attacks.

Qadianism, like Whabbism is a British creation. The objective of the this cult was to falsely narrate that there is no second coming of the son of Mary, thus no Imam Mahdi and therefore more importantly no Khilafet state near the end time.

knowledge88

Sir jee his analysis is based on Ravis Hadees...he didn't gave any Quranic reference where Allah mentioned about so called war ermadagon this is actually Christian theories based on understanding of their new testimonials.... Qur'an is clear about signs before qiamat comes
So you only believe on Qayamat predictions in the Quran, but you do not believe on Qayamat prediction described by our beloved prophet Muhammad PBUH in a Hadees ?
Also I guess ,you do not believe that Dajjal will come before Qayamat as predicted by Prophet Muhammad PBUH in Hadees as Dajjal is not mentioned in Quran.

Last edited:

knowledge88

Thank you for correcting me.

ts_rana

Minister (2k+ posts)
Qadianism, like Whabbism is a British creation. The objective of the this cult was to falsely narrate that there is no second coming of the son of Mary, thus no Imam Mahdi and therefore more importantly no Khilafet state near the end time.

We are just discussing here the brutal killings of Human beings not discussing about the faith. With these comments you again justify the killing of human being. Alas

knowledge88

You wrote " Qadianism, like Whabbism is a British creation. The objective of the this cult was to falsely narrate that there is no second coming of the son of Mary, thus no Imam Mahdi and therefore more importantly no Khilafet state near the end time."
I guess then there is nothing wrong in killing them. Thank you for your explanation.

AdamA

Senator (1k+ posts)
You wrote " Qadianism, like Whabbism is a British creation. The objective of the this cult was to falsely narrate that there is no second coming of the son of Mary, thus no Imam Mahdi and therefore more importantly no Khilafet state near the end time."
I guess then there is nothing wrong in killing them. Thank you for your explanation.

Where did I say killing them.

knowledge88

Where did I say killing them.
You don't want to kill them ? But when ts_rana explained how brutally they were murdered you mentioned that the victims who were killed by a terrorists followed the wrong religion.
I don't think it is important to mention the religion of a dead person who was killed in a terrorist attack. How would you feel, while everyone is sending their condolences for the dead in the Christchurch attack on the Muslims, one Christians posts here that those who were murdered in Christchurch followed the wrong religion ?