The White Supremacist Australian Terrorist.

Anuuge67

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Not only did he shoot them but walked about and shot them in the head while in their death throes. It speaks of a particular kind of monstrosity.

These were just regular people in a place of worship, and taking pleasure in blowing a 4 year olds brains out, with no remorse Enough to put bullets in people? Does it not make you tremble in fear?

This piece of excrement, lowlife, ignorant bastard, cunt from a cunt, names of terrorists On his guns, are we gonna listen to thoughts Man i have a hard time squashing a cockroach, and this man took waste of a fuck, in some delusional understanding of superiority, pleasure in what he did, stating he wished he had burned down the masjid as he had two gallons of gasoline in his car to act out the families torn apart tonight. I can’t.

Why have we become so hateful?
And when? Read dumb motherfuckers, read!

writes his whole fucked up mission, and live streamed the whole ordeal
citing past murderers and praising a Trump sympathizer, with etched and prayers again?

I am so distressed at the thought of countless dead
And yet tomorrow, they’ll all be forgotten.

All the dead who died at the hands of fanatics like this man. The church, the took your religion and your morality. Read the history, who took what?

synagogue, the masjid, killed by these dip shits, why? Because they fear brown, immigration, we took your jobs, we took your benefits, we took your religion and morality.

To my Pakistani people this White supremacist is a JEW..

Can you imagine the hue and cry God forbid if this heinous act of terror was done by the Muslim..

The Jew MEDIA WOULD have gone nuclear on A..RABS & MOSLEM..

Liberal 000

Remember a terrorist have no race no religion? A Terrorist is just a terrorist !

Stop spreading hate against White people!

Ideologies can be Racists and Terrorists. You should raise voice against Iranian Mullahs and their fascist terrorist ideological regime

jani1

Ths terrorist Mfkrs.. racist coward pigs doesn't have balls to face Taliban...but it's easy for them to kill harmless womn n children..
I salute Taliban ..the way they kicking n fkn thr drty asses ..

Last edited:

بگ باس

MPA (400+ posts)
Remember a terrorist have no race no religion? A Terrorist is just a terrorist !

Ideologies can be Racists and Terrorists. You should raise voice against Iranian Mullahs and their fascist terrorist ideological regime

کل تک پاکستانی مُلا کے پیچھے تھے آج ایرانی مُلا کے چمونے لڑنے لگ گئے آپ کا۔۔۔ آپ کو کس نے ساری دنیا کے لئیے لبرل ازم کا گھنٹا بجانے کے لئیے پکڑایا ہے۔۔۔؟؟؟

Liberal 000

Ths terrorist Mfkrs.. racist coward pigs doesn't have balls to face Taliban...but it's easy for them to kill harmless womn n children..
I salute Taliban ..the way they kicking n fkn thr drty asses ..

They are strolling all over in the home of Talibans challenging them to come out and face them in battlefield but your beloved Talibans are hiding in Holes somewhere deep in mountains!

BrotherKantu

Non-whites come from all over the world, and as such, they won’t be able to unite against the Jews either. Indeed, what do Mexicans, Hindus, Chinese, Turks, Iranians, Filipinos, Guatemalans, Colombians, Brazilians, Palestinians, and etc have in common? Nothing. Now, if ONLY the Muslims poured into the US, Jews might think twice. After all, plenty of Jews in EU are wondering if it was wise to support Muslim immigration, especially as the European Left is forging an alliance with the Muslim community to hate on Israel and Zionism.
Hysteria created by Jews against Muslims has divided America. This hatred is a cancer that has destroyed American psyche and one day not in the very far future will back fire and world will see another holocaust.

Abid_J

Senator (1k+ posts)
پاکستان نیوزی لینڈ میں ٹیسٹ سیریز کھیلنے سے معزرت کر لے
کہے وہاں کے حالات ٹھیک نہیں ہیں

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

dc-Cover-23oe55t7i1kajrk6dka5oc2ua3-20171008021928.Medi.jpeg

? ? ? ? ? ?
لبرل بھی فاشٹ ہو سکتے ہیں، بلکہ "ہیں" کہنابہتر ہو گا

jani1

They are strolling all over in the home of Talibans challenging them to come out and face them in battlefield but your beloved Talibans are hiding in Holes somewhere deep in mountains!
STFU...n listen...
UR American aqa is the one who is dying for dialogues...it's not the other way around...
N who is challenging who...u do not have to tell us..s v hv seen how Taliban fkd them for frty hours ...non stop...
N fkn them fr last 18 yrs...

Liberal 000

STFU...n listen...
UR American aqa is the one who is dying for dialogues...it's not the other way around...
N who is challenging who...u do not have to tell us..s v hv seen how Taliban fkd them for frty hours ...non stop...
N fkn them fr last 18 yrs...

lol they are your guests in your Talibans homes and Talibans are in holes somewhere deep in mountains

Gharpe kabza kerny walon se muzaqraat sirf kamzoor log Kerty hain

jani1

lol they are your guests in your Talibans homes and Talibans are in holes somewhere deep in mountains

Gharpe kabza kerny walon se muzaqraat sirf kamzoor log Kerty hain
What the fk r u talking about...
Hv u Rd my post above?
UR bosses r the one dying for dialogues...
Even after gtn thr s kicked n fkd

Liberal 000

What the fk r u talking about...
Hv u Rd my post above?
UR bosses r the one dying for dialogues...

Nooooooooo.... Talibans are dying to have dialogue to free their homes from Americans

Khushfhemi se nikal Ayo Americans are not going to leave!

such786

Senator (1k+ posts)
One more thing where are the fuck candle people. Non of them condemed this terrorist act. Wow Indian kutie ankers Jo Sara din bhonktie thie TV per ab un ki tankie laga ker band ker di hie kyunky Muslims killed. And this white supermist should be called white terorrist.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Liberals are nightmare of fascists

Jahan dekho fascist Liberal , Liberal, Liberal Kerty Naza ayen gen
اور مذہب لبرلز کا ڈراؤنا خواب
تبھی تو مذہبی انتہا پسند، مذہبی انتہا پسند کی رٹ لگائے رکھتے ہیں
?

OSP

MPA (400+ posts)
Liberals are nightmare of fascists

Jahan dekho fascist Liberal , Liberal, Liberal Kerty Naza ayen gen
I dont agree with jani1 regarding several things he wrote, but dude u r one confused person lol.
First post to last, u r not even clear in ur head wat to plead. Make up ur mind