The Waziristan Extravaganza !

binmahmood

Councller (250+ posts)

The hunger for fame and lust of power forced Kaptaan to exercise another charming but dangerous tactic of The Waziristan Extravaganza. The purpose, as described by PTI folklore is none but end the drone attacks on innocent Muslims of Waziristan. While surveys explaining decline of PTI’s distinction to over quarter percentage, Kaptaan *HAD* to do something to grab it back. We are pretty sure now, that the PTI generation is about to emphasize the same surveys they were ignoring till few days back, after Sunday.

“We will take representatives of human rights organizations and the media with us to Waziristan. We will march for peace.”Imran Khan
There are few interesting facts however; PTI has decided not to speak about. First thing in this regard is His Highness Mr. Khurshid Mehmood Kusuri.
The Drone Draft Writer

While stressing and accentuating over free education for all, PTI includes in their forefronts legendary owner of a lavish, most expensive and best in the business educational institution, The Beacon House School System. Mr. Kusuri is among bold names of PTI future MNAs. Apart from educational joke of PTI with Kusuri within, there is another blunderbuss PTI can’t hide. Mr. Kusuri was the same honorable Foreign Minister in the reign of whom US initiated protestless Drone attacks. Mr. Kusuri in collaboration with Gen (R) Musharraf, accepted that analogous to submissive gay partner. Thanks to Kusuri, PTI got a chance to grab the fame back. Interestingly, the Lota-man-ship of this very man gets pronounced when I read about him being diplomat by PMLN to clarify Sharif's stance over Pakistani Nukes and Kargil breach by Musharref. (Details !)

NATO Routes: Ignored Target

If it was all about Drones, it would have a piece of cake to stop them doing by nothing but taking 1 Million humans to Torkham Border to block the NATO supply and make US almost impotent. Same was done after Salala Checkpost massacre when US in the end satisfied Pakistani ego by a verbal apology. Halting drones is not impossible. PTI just needs to block NATO supplies and its over, but the problem is, this would end Kaptaan’s future !

Kaptaan began his political revamping by two good moves that later on turned down and totally ignored as those Lost Tribes of Israelites. First move to gain media attraction was going against Altaf Bhai’s led MQM. Imran Khan was appreciated by every patriot for the noble cause however, after genuine attacks on Imran’s past life PTI quit the publicity stunt at the cost of Sita White case remaining untouched. The second tact to gain media attention was targeting JI’s unattended youth of KPK to hold his famous “Dharna” programs. It was same Drone attacks, Afia Siddiqui cause and military operations in KPK that made him praised across the nation. In 2012, Afia remained still in US custody and Fauzia Siddiqui (Afia’s sister) now has something different to say about Imran Khan.

Protection by TTP

Imran Khan said at a press conference in Islamabad that a 30-member delegation of foreigners had arrived in the country to take part in the ‘peace rally’ in South Waziristan. He said the Mehsud, Burki and Bhittani tribes had welcomed the plan and pledged to provide security. – AAJ TV
Nothing to say here, as a picture itself speaks the thousand words!

P.S: Cartoons by Sabir Nazar

http://As originally poster on http....com/2012/10/the-waziristan-extravaganza.html

Last edited by a moderator:

Sedqal

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
waziristan-yatra-6.jpg

Loved this cartoon (bigsmile)

Competent

Minister (2k+ posts)
Let them say whatever they want. They are just doing duty because the fact is our most of the media runs on american and govt. funding.
They wont allow such peace in the country that can stop their source of income.

binmahmood

Councller (250+ posts)
Let them say whatever they want. They are just doing duty because the fact is our most of the media runs on american and govt. funding.
They wont allow such peace in the country that can stop their source of income.

I respect your views & opinion. Thanks to Freedom of speech law :)

ShaadPak

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
You are giving advice to Kaptaan,

Are You & PMLN Not Pakistanis?

Kaptaan is going to Waziristan, But,

You & PMLN NS/SS Should Take 1 million men to Thorkham Border and Stop the NATO Route.

Show That You & Nawaz Shareef care for Pakistan and Have the courage.

If Every Thing is done by Kaptaan then what you will have to do?

Be real man, and Ask Nawaz to take march to Thorkham Or Balochistan.

I feel pity on you and your thoughts... I know you and the Sharif Bros cannot face the heat.

Now Pakistan has to gain his lost dignity & honor and live like dignified Nation, where there is no place for running away "leaders" ........... who are selling its dignity.

kashif83

MPA (400+ posts)
We will not be deterred by rantings of a few self-professed liberals barren of conscience.
Want to know why IK calls them scum of this country?Ask people from Reprieve and Code Pink joining IK in march. They will tell u what liberalism actually means.
Call yourself liberal and support drones!I would have laughed at this joke had it not involved incineration of children and women.
7.GIF

binmahmood

Councller (250+ posts)
You are giving advice to Kaptaan,

Are You & PMLN Not Pakistanis?

Kaptaan is going to Waziristan, But,

You & PMLN NS/SS Should Take 1 million men to Thorkham Border and Stop the NATO Route.

Show That You & Nawaz Shareef care for Pakistan and Have the courage.

If Every Thing is done by Kaptaan then what you will have to do?

Be real man, and Ask Nawaz to take march to Thorkham Or Balochistan.

I feel pity on you and your thoughts... I know you and the Sharif Bros cannot face the heat.

Now Pakistan has to gain his lost dignity & honor and live like dignified Nation, where there is no place for running away "leaders" ........... who are selling its dignity.

Thankyou for your kind comment :)

Zulfi Khan

This writer belongs to anti Imran Khan agents whose sole purpose is to mislead and make
the people of Pakistan deceive. I just consider this article full of falsehood.Imran Khan zindabad!
Vote for PTI is the best option for us, Pakistanis.

jagga9

waziristan-yatra-6.jpg

Let it be this way ... yes proud to follow him .... and yes proud to have a courageous leader like him ..... he cares for every pakistani not for just a lahori .. like a mayor of lahore ... .

jagga9

waziristan-yatra-1.jpg

a big risk for 1 NA seat???????????

The point PTI wants to make is that wherever pakistanis are living in . their life is as important as someone living in Islamabad or Raiwind .. to tell the world why we have been attacked on daily basis

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Imran Khan already enjoys 'fame and fortune' none like any other, so if any one thinks that he is doing it for fame, he is a bloody idiot!

sherkhan314

Minister (2k+ posts)
[HI]اگر "پولیٹیکل مائلیج" ھی بڑھانا ھوتا تو کپتان بھی شوباز نورے کی طرح لوڈ شیڈنگ کا ٹینٹ لگاتا مینارِ پاکستان کے آگے نا کہ جلسہ کرتا پاکستان کے خطرناک ترین صوبوں میں۔ [/HI]

ٹٹوءوں تم لوگ تو ھمیں ٹف ٹائم بھی نہیں دے سکتے۔ پراپاگنڈا کرنے میں بھی صرف چول مارتے ھو اور بار بار اپنی ھی بِستی کرواتے ھو۔

This is seriously getting toooooooooo easy!

FANTA

Councller (250+ posts)
When Imran Khan Did Dharna on Drones in Peshawar and Karachi all anti PTI and anti Pakistan forces said " Why Imran Khan do not go to Waziristan where people are get affected from Drones, He should not do dharna in Peshawar and Karachi".

Now Imran Khan in Going to Waziristan now these BASTAR,,DS say why he is going to Waziristan. This attitude has proved that All anti Imran Khan lobbies including (Pakistani Media, PMLN,PPP,ANP,MQM,JUI) are anti Islam and anti Pakistan and are boot lickers of USA.

Jis ka koi nahi hota uss ka Allah madadgar hota hai Yaro.

Inshallah Imran Khan zaror Kamyab ho ga.

PakGem

Minister (2k+ posts)
کتی مل گی چوراں نال
شریف صرف لاہور دیاں سڑکاں بنوان
سن لو نون دے جاہل سپوٹرو
کجھ نہیں بننا بڑھکاں نال

PakGem

Minister (2k+ posts)

عمران خان ایک بہت بڑی کاز کے لیے وزیرستان جا رہا ہے
پی ٹی آئ کے دوستو تاریخ گواہ ہے کے کتے بھونکتے رہتے ہیں اور کافلے گزر جایا کرتے ہیں. ان پروپگنڈا تھریڈس میں پوسٹ کر کے ٹائم ضایع مت کرو

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
phir log kahty hyn k PTI waly galian detay hyn.
aisay log kis cheez k mustahiq hyn???????
itni kameeeeeeeeenagi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lawangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am not a PTI supporter but i support imran khan stance on different issues so first i would like to say to the writer that grab some courage son and write against people who are in govt. right now and all this massacre and irregularities are happining under their nose.

If Imran khan made this country junnah for people like you, you will be still looking for fewthings that can personally harm imran khan, i wonder the people who are against imran khan are they really want a better pakistan and happy life for pakistanis ? it doesn't seems like because they will defend Zardari, Altaf (Bhai, no way i will rather call him naai), asfandyar and nawaz sharif, so can you please tell me what they have done so far before you criticise imran khan.

And you yourself as a writer just take a pen and write all this bull-****, if you can't do something good on your own then please don't stop someone else from doing something better for this nation.