The Voice of Liberation: Main Azaad Hoon

Bret Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Azaad's First Speech

Azaad’s Argument with a Bourgeoisie Industrialist & the Proletariat Class of Wage Earners

Azaad’s Confrontation with an Unscrupulous & Apathetic State Minister cum Politician

Azaad's Last Speech at Climax

My Message

I would like to recommend watching this highly influential motion picture of India titled as “Main Azaad Hoon” for the forum members here. Though it was released in December 1989 and was focused primarily on the state of less privileged classes of India at that time but I have a firm belief that this theme is still very much relevant to the third world countries including Pakistan. The current state of affairs of Pakistan have compelled me today to view some of its clips on “YouTube” and therefore I immediately thought to post some of them here on this category of random videos. I hope you guys might watch this exceptional movie which contains a noble message for all of us to think, deliberate and try to act within our limited capacities to alleviate this curse of oppression and injustices of all sorts from Pakistan.

Last edited:

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear Bret H awk

You are very true, when I watched this movie first time, I thought this movie is the right picture of Indian lower class, at that time I never thought Pakistan would cross the declined limits, Today Indians have learned and recover a lot, definitely I am not certifying them as developed and eaducated nation, but they have improved 35% of recession of that time, unforunately Pakistan have gone down to 85% of poverty from that time.

Must appreciate your effort though it is Indian material, but still fair enough for our higher authorities to learn, However our AZAD has already came into existance and soon Insha Allah chage will come in effect. AMEEN