the trend of sectarian and racist thread on siasat

Status
Not open for further replies.

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dear Moderators,

I have seen a growing trend of hate mongering, sectarian and racist thread on the forum lately. This has started happening after our undettered support and display of unity during the world cup specially before and after semifinal.

I do not think this is accidental or normal. Please run your stats and figure out who are behind these sporadic but frequent posts. I do not see the regular members posting this kind of material, rather people with new Ids and people with known agenda are spreading this hatred and disappointment. Please take notice of this.

I believe when you created this forum, your intent was to help Pakistan be a better country. If your own engine is used to drive the nation in other direction then, it will cast shadows of doubts on the real intention behind making of this forum.

I do not know how to deal with these people but I can only ask my brethern to put their differences aside for the sake of Allah and lets defend our unity and bortherhood.

Last edited:

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)
I agree with you, Unity is the Power of Muslims.
Plz read these from Jawab-e-shikwah of Iqbal (r.a.)

37.GIF

38.GIF

39.GIF

aur
50.GIF

51.GIF

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Very True - Allama Iqbal - You were great and find out the problem long ago

You are everything but tell us

"ARE WE MUSLIM OR NOT"

I strongly suggest our bro/sis in this forum and other places, Please wait a second and ask this question to our self

"ARE WE MUSLIM OR NOT"

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
There are a handful of members on this forum who start sectarian hate inciting threads and then bring everyone else into a heated debate resulting in the thread being closed. However, unfortunately no action has been taken against them yet. Some of them even openly use the symbols and flags of banned sectarian outfits but again no action from the moderators against them.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Dear Moderators,

I have seen a growing trend of hate mongering, sectarian and racist thread on the forum lately. This has started happening after our undettered support and display of unity during the world cup specially before and after semifinal.

I do not think this is accidental or normal. Please run your stats and figure out who are behind these sporadic but frequent posts. I do not see the regular members posting this kind of material, rather people with new Ids and people with known agenda and spreading this hatred and disappointment. Please take notice of this.

I believe when you created this forum, your intent was to help Pakistan be a better country. If your own engine is used to drive the nation in other direction then, it will cast shadows of doubts on the real intention behind making of this forum.

I do not know how to deal with these people but I can only ask my brethern to put their differences aside for the sake of Allah and lets defend our unity and bortherhood.

May Allah (SWT) bless you for pointing out a very important issue. I request the Siasat.pk administration to give an attentive ear to brother Shamsheer's concerns shared by every true Muslim regardless of the Fiqh to which they belong. The Fassadi's who on purpose create sectarian fitna must be given a very close watch and banned from the forum.

Moreover, I shall add to the request of my brother that all the Known Qadiani's and their wretched supporters on the this elite forum must not be allowed to participate on the threads in "Islamic Corner", as it is none of their business to poison and confuse the minds of innocent Muslim youth which is somehow already not very well versed to counter the disguised attacks by the Qadiyani's who are on their dirty mission. If they ever have to poke their nose in, a separate blog on the forum must be dedicated for them where some learned Muslims can show them their real face.

I ask all the Muslims to please register their concerns on aforementioned issues. It is commonly observed that whenever a Fassadi or Qadiani embarks upon Fitna and starts the dirty game, lots of posts from "newbies" appear on the forum to add fuel to the fire. Who are these "newbies" which disappear when the thread is killed or ended? If deemed fit by the Siasat.pk Administration can create a poll based on the issues raised above.

Last edited:

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
When people dont have a logical reply they just resort to sectarian out bursts. Best way to kill a hard hitting thread! :P

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Very True - Allama Iqbal - You were great and find out the problem long ago

You are everything but tell us

"ARE WE MUSLIM OR NOT"

I strongly suggest our bro/sis in this forum and other places, Please wait a second and ask this question to our self

"ARE WE MUSLIM OR NOT"

Brother, Musalmani to hum logon ke nazdeek se bhi nahin guzri, Musalman Kya cheez hota hum log bhool chukke. hum nursery class ka sabaq bhool gaye
Iqbal must wept on writing these shair. Plz read them , you will also weep. Humare aslaaf kya thay aur hum kya hain.

42.GIF

58.GIF

59.GIF

60.GIF

61.GIF

64.GIF

65.GIF

66.GIF

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)
May Allah (SWT) bless you for pointing out a very important issue. I request the Siasat.pk administration to give an attentive ear to brother Shamsheer's concerns shared by every true Muslim regardless of the Fiqh to which they belong. The Fassadi's who on purpose create sectarian fitna must be given a very close watch and banned from the forum.

Moreover, I shall add to the request of my brother that all the Known Qadiani's and their wretched supporters on the this elite forum must not be allowed to participate on the threads in "Islamic Corner", as it is none of their business to poison and confuse the minds of innocent Muslim youth which is somehow already not very well versed to counter the disguised attacks by the Qadiyani's who are on their dirty mission. If they ever have to poke their nose in, a separate blog on the forum must be dedicated for them where some learned Muslims can show them their real face.

I ask all the Muslims to please register their concerns on aforementioned issues. It is commonly observed that whenever a Fassadi or Qadiani embarks upon Fitna and starts the dirty game, lots of posts from "newbies" appear on the forum to add fuel to the fire. Who are these "newbies" which disappear when the thread is killed or ended? If deemed fit by the Siasat.pk Administration can create a poll based on the issues raised above.

Your comment is laughable. Its too bad the clever scrolling and jumping Threads doesn't make the content any more persuasive. I'm sure it will be successful in making a few fear Ahmadiyyat but your arguments are completely baseless. You agitate hate in all Threads. The way you have been using words for other people in the forum and the kind of words that you have used for me indeed show how much you have learnt, how much you have remembered and how much you are practising from the TRUE teachings of Quran and Muhammad(saw). So me or any other moderate Muslim can no way compete you in such kind of hate-race and unethical language. You are the epitome of Munafqat. A Liar and Deceiver!! You and your kind type of people have damaged Islam more than you have done something good about it. Again - Hatred is the coward's revenge for the fact that he is intimidated.

smallmouth

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
siasat.pk is a bias and racist website. It takes MQM side.

Dear Moderators,

I do not think this is accidental or normal. Please run your stats and figure out who are behind these sporadic but frequent posts. I do not see the regular members posting this kind of material, rather people with new Ids and people with known agenda are spreading this hatred and disappointment. Please take notice of this.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Your comment is laughable. Its too bad the clever scrolling and jumping Threads doesn't make the content any more persuasive. I'm sure it will be successful in making a few fear Ahmadiyyat but your arguments are completely baseless. You agitate hate in all Threads. The way you have been using words for other people in the forum and the kind of words that you have used for me indeed show how much you have learnt, how much you have remembered and how much you are practising from the TRUE teachings of Quran and Muhammad(saw). So me or any other moderate Muslim can no way compete you in such kind of hate-race and unethical language. You are the epitome of Munafqat. A Liar and Deceiver!! You and your kind type of people have damaged Islam more than you have done something good about it. Again - Hatred is the coward's revenge for the fact that he is intimidated.

(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)​

I loved it. Thanks to a non-muslim--A munafqat/dajjaliat incarnate and follower of Kazab (L.a.n.a.t Ullah). I think the worst punishment of Allah (SWT) to a human being could only be condemnation to follow Mirza Qadiani Kazab the Dajjal, the dirt worm.

Adeel

Founder
Dear Moderators,

Very good point raised there. We try our best to get rid of such content. Please keep reporting such threads and help us moderating.

Here are instructions for reporting a thread or post.

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?34711-How-to-Report-a-Thread-or-Post

Veila Mast

Senator (1k+ posts)

Your "comment" is extremely laughable. Its too bad the clever scrolling and jumping Threads doesn't make the content any more persuasive. I'm sure it will be successful in getting LIFAFA from Mirza Masroor but your arguments are completely baseless. MIRZA GHULAM agitated hate in all HIS BOOKS. The way MIRZA has been using words for MUSLIMS and the kind of words that MIRZA have used for MUSLIMS indeed show how much MIRZA IS IGNORANT, how much MIRZA HAD remembered and how much MIRZA DEVIATED from the TRUE teachings of Quran and Muhammad(saw). So me at least can no way compete MIRZA in such kind of hate-race and unethical language. MIRZA IS the epitome of Munafqat, A Liar and Deceiver!! MIRZA and your kind type of people have damaged Islam more than CHRISTIAN, JEWS - Hatred is the coward's revenge for the fact that MIRZA HAS intimidated.

Now it looks cool.

Isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.