The show cause notice is a shame for the party and an honor for me. - Javed Hashmi

Adonis

Banned
Just watching Samma TV; Jahangeer (Bad) Tareen has sent show cause notice to Javaid Hashmi;

Democracy cannot be more apparent than this; a hand picked billonaire has sent show cause notice to an elected president; well done(clap):mash:

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=536923189772827

Last edited by a moderator:

Pak1stani

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: True Democracy in PTI; Well Done

Patwari Democracy :You_Rock_Emoticon:

nawaz-sharif.jpg

khanaman

Senator (1k+ posts)

Jahangir Tareen is the secretary general. It is his role in the party that requires him to do this.

pkpatriot

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Keep ur focus on this n that of others thats why ur governance has never improved in last 6 tenures of power.

jason

JH is elected President
who elected Tareen as Secretary General?
After vacation of SG position by Parvez Khattak due to resignation elected party chairman nominated him till next election.

Jshah

Minister (2k+ posts)

Adoins: Problem with noora league is their illiteracy. They don't know, General Secretary position is not an electable position. No party in the world hold election for the General Secretaryposition.

Pak1stani

In PTI only currently 2 posting are done without election thats after the 2 post got vacant by resignation of elected party office bearers due to their holding of important Govt. posts. Rest of party offices are hold by people elected in a democratic process. So which other party has better democracy than PTI?

In next party election JT or anyone else will have go through democratic process to hold any of party office.

JH is elected President

MHAMZA

Minister (2k+ posts)

This mental Baba should have been given the Show Cause notice the day he walked away from the container and held the press conference ....

GeoG

After vacation of SG position by Parvez Khattak due to resignation elected party chairman nominated him till next election.

Lolz, Bhai aap bhi itni halki daleel dainay lag gayay
there has been a few meetings after his nomination and he could have been formally elected
why nomination by Chairman?

GeoG

In PTI only currently 2 posting are done without election thats after the 2 post got vacant by resignation of elected party office bearers due to their holding of important Govt. posts. Rest of party offices are hold by people elected in a democratic process. So which other party has better democracy than PTI?

In next party election JT or anyone else will have go through democratic process to hold any of party office.

All your logic is always that others are doing too
You should be ashamed in posting Post No 2 as you are just proving that PTI is same as others
so where is PTI different except being Foul Mouth...

Pak1stani

No my logic is that PTI is doing better than other so I support PTI, your logic is that PTI has some defects so we should not support PTI

All your logic is always that others are doing too
You should be ashamed in posting Post No 2 as you are just proving that PTI is same as others
so where is PTI different except being Foul Mouth...

jason

Lolz, Bhai aap bhi itni halki daleel dainay lag gayay
there has been a few meetings after his nomination and he could have been formally elected
why nomination by Chairman?
Meri daleel halki nahin

SG ka election meeting main nahin huta balkay members kay through hota hay

SpIDeR.

Minister (2k+ posts)

JH is elected President

As PTI Charmain IK suspend JH from president from party so i think JH is no more President of PTI. now JH need to clear his position in front of disciplinary committee. and JGT have right to sent show cause notice to JH as Secretary General.

I hope my bro ye daleel ap ko satisfy ker dy gi ager ap hona chaho tu.

GeoG

No my logic is that PTI is doing better than other so I support PTI, your logic is that PTI has some defects so we should not support PTI

No my logic is there are thousands of topics you could criticize others
chose only where you are not doing the same...

You can't call others liars when you are not telling the truth, simple isn't it ...

GeoG

As PTI Charmain IK suspend JH from president from party so i think JH is no more President of PTI. now JH need to clear his position in front of disciplinary committee. and JGT have right to sent show cause notice to JH as Secretary General.

I hope my bro ye daleel ap ko satisfy ker dy gi ager ap hona chaho tu.

Gee Mohtram Jungle Ka Qanoon Ho Tou Yeh Logic Theek Hai
but PTI is run under a constitution and Chairman has no powers to sack President
It is a political party not Kindgom where King o Queen can sack the Govt (some countries only)

JH will remain President until he formally resigns or a new election is called and a new president is elected ...

GeoG

He was selected not elected... No one was in his competetion as he was given welcome with president designation..

Badshah Salamat, election hon tou elected hota ha selected nahi chahay koi muqablay par ho ya no ho ...

jangjoo786

Being an elected president doesn't mean that you can do whatever want.
DAAGHI tried to damage the cause of the party and it is the duty of general secretary to hold him accountable for wrondoings.
DAAGHI is patwari by blood

GeoG

Meri daleel halki nahin

SG ka election meeting main nahin huta balkay members kay through hota hay

oh Bhai
Dharnay main saray members baithay hain na, woh bhi wailay, koi kam hi kar lain like electing SG ...