The real mastermind behind the Jinnahpur conspiracy

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)
19345_326502486214_264825761214_5295475_2804907_n.jpg

The lead bastard behind the Jinnahpur conspiracy, Syed Jamaluddin, in self-exile at Heidelberg, Germany

I have learnt that he is also a Ghustakh e Rasool and Sahaba Karaam.

Syed Jamaluddin wrote a book "Divide Pakistan to eliminate terrorism"...in that book there was a chapter "Modern fascism vs Islamic fascism"....and in that chapter, Syed Jamaluddin has called Hazrat Abu Bakar RA, Hazrat Umar RA, Hazrat Usman RA and Hazrat Amir Muyawiah RA, fascists, dictators and "hijackers" of Islam.

He also called Hazrat Umar "Sultan Rahi"....

Is that enough? I found all about Jamaluddin on a few clicks on google! Only if you would have done the same...

I knew about this guy in 2009 and I corresponded over to his blog with the source of Quran and Sunnah. According to him, the land should be divided based on the races/cast/sect but Islam prohibits us to distinguish on the bases of cast/color/religion. The topic is called as 'Asabiyyah' in the literature of Islamic studies.

Nationalism is a concept alien to Islam because it calls for unity based on family and tribalistic ties, whereas Islam binds people together on the `Aqeedah, that is belief in Allah (swt) and His Messenger (saaw). Islam calls for the ideological bond. Grouping the Muslims on tribalistic lines is clearly forbidden.

It is narrated by Abu Da'wud that the Messenger of Allah (saaw) said, "He is not one us who calls for `Asabiyyah, (nationalism/tribalism) or who fights for `Asabiyyah or who dies for `Asabiyyah."

And in another Hadith, the Messenger of Allah (saaw) referring to nationalism, racism, and patriotism said: "Leave it, it is rotten." [Muslim and Bukhari]

and in the Hadith recorded in Mishkat al-Masabith, the Messenger of Allah (saaw) said, "He who calls for `Asabiyyah is as if he bit his father's genitals"

Also, the Messenger of Allah (saaw) said, narrated by At-Tirmidhi and Abu Dawud, "There are indeed people who boast of their dead ancestors; but in the sight of Allah they are more contemptible than the black beetle that rolls a piece of dung with its nose. Behold, Allah has removed from you the arrogance of the Time of Jahiliyyah (Ignorance) with its boast of ancestral glories. Man is but an Allah-fearing believer or an unfortunate sinner. All people are the children of Adam, and Adam was created out of dust."

Also, the Messenger of Allah (saaw) said, "Undoubtedly Allah has removed from you the pride of arrogance of the age of Jahilliyah (ignorance) and the glorification of ancestors. Now people are of two kinds. Either believers who are aware or transgressors who do wrong. You are all the children of Adam and Adam was made of clay. People should give up their pride in nations because that is a coal from the coals of Hell-fire. If they do not give this up Allah (swt) will consider them lower than the lowly worm which pushes itself through Khara (dung)." [Abu Dawud and Tirmidhi]

There are many examples in the Seerah where the Messenger of Allah (saaw) had rebuked those who upheld nationalism. One one occasion a party of Jews conspired to bring about disunity in the ranks of the Muslims after seeing the Aus and Khazraj within Islam. A youth from amongst them was sent to incite remembrance of the battle of Bu'ath where the Aus had been victorious over the Khazraj, and he recited poetry to bring about division between them. As a result there was a call to arms. When the news reached the Messenger of Allah (saaw), he (saaw) said, "O Muslims, remember Allah, remember Allah. Will you act as pagans while I am present with you after Allah has guided you to Islam, and honored you thereby and made a clean break with paganism; delivered you thereby from disbelief; and made you friends thereby?" When they heard this they wept, and embraced each other.

This incident clearly highlights how the Messenger of Allah (saaw) rebuked any forms of tribalism. Allah (swt) then revealed, "O you who believe! Fear Allah as He should be feared and die not except in a state of Islam with complete submission to Allah. And hold fast, all of you together, to the rope of Allah (i.e. Qur'an), and be not divided among yourselves; and remember with gratitude Allah's favors on you; for you were enemies and He joined your hearts in love, so that by His Grace you became brothers; and you were on the brink of the pit of fire, and He saved you from it. Thus Allah make His signs clear to you that you may be guided." [Surah Al'Imran (3); ayah 102-103]

It is narrated by Qatada that Ibnu Abi Hathim said that in the verses quoted above Allah (swt) has ordered the Muslims to hold fast to the book of Allah, His Deen, and to his covenant, and He has forbidden the Muslims to divide amongst themselves and to dispute with each other

Muslims are commanded to stick together and not to disassociate themselves from each other just because they come from different tribes. The Messenger of Allah (saaw) also said, "The believers, in their love, mutual kindness, and close ties, are like one body; when any part complains, the whole body responds to it with wakefulness and fever." [Muslim], "The faithful are like one man: if his eyes suffers, his whole body suffers." [Muslim], "An Arab is no better than a non-Arab. In return, a non-Arab is no better than an Arab. A red raced man was not better than a black one except in piety. Mankind are all Adam's children and Adam was created out of clay." [Al-Bukhari and Muslim, on the authority of Abu Musa]

In addition, such misinterpretations are also used to encourage Muslims to foster pride in these affiliations. Unfortunately, these Muslims quickly jump to conclusions without looking at what Allah (swt) says. "It is not for a believer (male or female) that when Allah and His Messenger have decreed a matter that they should have any choice in their decision. And whoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger, he has indeed strayed in plain error." [Surah Al-Ahzab (33): ayah 36] And those who still uphold nationalism, remember what Allah (swt) says, "And let those who oppose the Messenger's commandment beware, lest some Fitnah (disbelief, trials,afflictions,...) befall them or a painful torment be inflicted on them." [Surah An-Nur (24): ayah 63]

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)
Please show your gratitude towards the unity and stop spreading the heat of hate towards one another. We all are Muslims and hence equal in every aspect. Apart from just being Muslims, we all are humans so should respect each other's existence.

If we love each other then we able to understand who amongst us are black sheeps and then there wouldn't be any difficulty in identifying them. May we all stand together and pray for the unity because as a one nation we are like a mountain and no one would be able to INSHA ALLAH break us.

May ALLAH guide us all to the straight path [Ihdenas Siratal-Mustakeem]

Islam Zindabad, Pakistan Pa`indabaad

Yasirsaeed2002

MPA (400+ posts)
He is worthless

Brother don't give even damn to this man. He is worthless and let him lick the feet of his masters. I am sure whoever wants to harm Pakistan will have terrible ending and this man InshAllah will not be successful.

Regards

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Allah ap ko hidayat or aqal de, first read out this whole artice througly & say , where MQM is involve in it

Yes start claiming now that he belonged to Army or army planted this man in your party.
Once someone proved that he is one of you then your will claim that where on Jinnah Pur Map, MQM is written.
Once someone prove that these maps were printed under MQM Great Vision, then you will ask where is Altaf Bhai Signatures on it.

Main Na Mannoo.
Chouhdry Sab is right you need another Naseer Ullah Babar or may be a few this time and this is the only reason you are opposing NS becasue Woh Tumahra Kanna Nahi, Zardari Ki Tarah.

karachi

MPA (400+ posts)
Yes start claiming now that he belonged to Army or army planted this man in your party.
Once someone proved that he is one of you then your will claim that where on Jinnah Pur Map, MQM is written.
Once someone prove that these maps were printed under MQM Great Vision, then you will ask where is Altaf Bhai Signatures on it.

Sach moo pe aa hi jata hai (clap)

Main Na Mannoo.
Chouhdry Sab is right you need another Naseer Ullah Babar or may be a few this time and this is the only reason you are opposing NS becasue(spelling to sahi likho dusro ki galti nkal tay ho apni check krlya karo) Woh Tumahra Kanna Nahi, Zardari Ki Tarah.

To Imran Khan k baray mai kya khayal hai ??? opposing NS because k wo os ka Kanna Nahi

Last edited:

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)
Allah Naseer ullah Babar ko zindagi aur sehat dey.

Mr Chudhry, this attitude is the biggest threat for Pakistan. Time calls for unity and for loyalty with Pakistan, the result of isolating a large population of Pakistan that happens to supports MQM, can be disastrous.

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)
My Friends, Imran Khan has not been able to gain people's trust in 14 years. He first needs to prove that people support him by winning some NA seats.

GeoG

Mr Chudhry, this attitude is the biggest threat for Pakistan. Time calls for unity and for loyalty with Pakistan, the result of isolating a large population of Pakistan that happens to supports MQM, can be disastrous.

یہ سانپ ماضی میں پوری طرح کچلے نہ جا سکے
پاکستان کے روشن مستقبل کے لئے ان سانپوں کو اچھی طرح کچلنا بہت ضروری ہے

karachi

MPA (400+ posts)
یہ سانپ ماضی میں پوری طرح کچلے نہ جا سکے
پاکستان کے روشن مستقبل کے لئے ان سانپوں کو اچھی طرح کچلنا بہت ضروری ہے

Pehle london chor kar lahore mai to aake raho
tumhari jan ko bhi kya khatra hai????

GeoG

Pehle london chor kar lahore mai to aake raho
tumhari jan ko bhi kya khatra hai????

Alhamdolilah, I am working with Pakistan and its Roshan Mustakbil (exporting from Pakistan).

Now say the same thing to your Ghubbara Kalwa
Pehle london chor kar Karachi mai to aake raho

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)

@ Chaudhry-1950

You are talking about which attitude. Is the book i refer is written by me? is the webpage and its content are not true?
You know better then me who is jamaluddin.
Somebody is writing books, making blogs and saying to break my country, you want me to praise him.????

karachi

MPA (400+ posts)
@ Chaudhry-1950

You are talking about which attitude. Is the book i refer is written by me? is the webpage and its content are not true?
You know better then me who is jamaluddin.
Somebody is writing books, making blogs and saying to break my country, you want me to praise him.????

Books to aur bhi log likh rahay hai pakistan k barray mai or map bhi bn raha hai, pr Nawaz Shareef Ku on k sath nazar ata hai
or Najm sethi k prgrm mai tareef bhi kr raha tha apnay master Ki

Last edited:

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
So what do say here about him?? Is he MQM wala?? Hahahaha Yaar iski toh khoob dhulaai ki hai hum ne Face book pe Wese yeh humare Punjabi bhaion ko Gaaliyan deta hai.. MQM tele ne bhi ban kia tha issey.. Khair begair tasdeek k ksi ko MQM wala na bola kro jiger. Thanx