The Quran, A very serious book for those who have knowledge

BrotherKantu

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Some people have doubts about this channel and they are suspicious about the motives of this organization.

monkk

Senator (1k+ posts)
yeh khatoon bohat sathi kisam ki bateen dhoond ker... un ko naey tareeqy se dikha ti hy.
is ki videos sirf khush hony ky liey theek hy.. is ki koi ilmi ehmiat naheen hy.

aCryptoBit

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
What sounds sathi to you? You should have added few examples or concerns here.
I believe there is a whole research group working on this project to convey the message to the public.

yeh khatoon bohat sathi kisam ki bateen dhoond ker... un ko naey tareeqy se dikha ti hy.
is ki videos sirf khush hony ky liey theek hy.. is ki koi ilmi ehmiat naheen hy.

Zinda_Rood

Minister (2k+ posts)
کوئی بتا سکتا ہے اس کتاب نے آج تک انسانی علم میں کیا اضافہ کیا ہے۔۔۔؟

Vitamin_C

Whats the most important piece of knowledge in the Quran that you cannot find in any other book?

Qalumkar

Senator (1k+ posts)
Whats the most important piece of knowledge in the Quran that you cannot find in any other book?
اگر آپ نے خود پوری کتاب پڑھی ہے اور آپ کو علم کی کوئی بات نہیں ملی تو کوئی دوسرا آپ کی مدد کیسے کر سکتا ہے؟ یہ کتاب آپ کے لئے ہے ہی نہیں۔ آپ اپنا وقت ضائع نہ کریں۔

monkk

Senator (1k+ posts)
What sounds sathi to you? You should have added few examples or concerns here.
I believe there is a whole research group working on this project to convey the message to the public.
I have heard on or two or her videos, i did not think she had enough ayat to make a case as she was implying.

aCryptoBit

It is not about covering whole bunch of ayats to make a case. A case is made what is mentioned in Quran to intrigue the viewer so they can pick a book, read and do a thorough research. It introduces scientific miracles or ideas mentioned in Quran and addressing to today's educated audiance.

I have heard on or two or her videos, i did not think she had enough ayat to make a case as she was implying.

monkk

Senator (1k+ posts)
It is not about covering whole bunch of ayats to make a case. A case is made what is mentioned in Quran to intrigue the viewer so they can pick a book, read and do a thorough research. It introduces scientific miracles or ideas mentioned in Quran and addressing to today's educated audiance.

Well What you think .. i completely agree with.Could not agree more.
But how she presenting her self like well established scientist telling some thing very scientific... I don't think its very commendable.

Vitamin_C

There are alot of good things written in Qran but same things you can find in other secular and religious texts. I didnt find anything original in it thats why I asked if you found something original whih you cannot learn from another book before it.

اگر آپ نے خود پوری کتاب پڑھی ہے اور آپ کو علم کی کوئی بات نہیں ملی تو کوئی دوسرا آپ کی مدد کیسے کر سکتا ہے؟ یہ کتاب آپ کے لئے ہے ہی نہیں۔ آپ اپنا وقت ضائع نہ کریں۔

Qalumkar

Senator (1k+ posts)
There are alot of good things written in Qran but same things you can find in other secular and religious texts. I didnt find anything original in it thats why I asked if you found something original whih you cannot learn from another book before it.
بھائی اسی لئے تو آپ کو مشورہ دیا ہے کہ اگر آپ کو قرآن میں کوئی خاص علم نہیں ملا تو چھوڑ دیں اس کی جان۔ اور لوگوں کی کتابیں پڑھیں ۔​

Vitamin_C

Then what is the difference between Quran and 'logon ki kitab'

They are all logon ki kitab. Whether it is Quran, Gita, Book of Mormons or Oxford dictionary.

They all derive their knowledge from other human sources before them.

بھائی اسی لئے تو آپ کو مشورہ دیا ہے کہ اگر آپ کو قرآن میں کوئی خاص علم نہیں ملا تو چھوڑ دیں اس کی جان۔ اور لوگوں کی کتابیں پڑھیں ۔​

Qalumkar

Senator (1k+ posts)

They are all logon ki kitab. Whether it is Quran, Gita, Book of Mormons or Oxford dictionary.

آپ کو اس سے کیا غرض؟ گیتا پڑھنے والوں کو تو میں نے کبھی نہیں کہا کہ گیتا میں کوئی خاص علم نہیں ہے۔ جو پڑھ رہے ہیں پڑھتے رہیں۔ آپ کو قرآن پڑھنے والوں سے تکلیف کی وجہ سمجھ نہیں آئی۔ آپ کو گیتا پسند ہے تو وہ پڑھیں آکسفورڈ ڈکشنری پسند ہے تو وہ بھی پڑھیں مجھے اس سے کوئی فرق نہیں پڑتا۔​

aCryptoBit

Help me find the story of syedna Adam, story of sydena Isa and Maryma, Sydena Musa, Firaon, and verse of abu lahab from other books. These are few examples. So you are saying that someone copied from other books and added them in Quran?

Vitamin_C

Yes, Jewish Bible and Christian Bible talked about these stories 1000 years before Quran.

Help me find the story of syedna Adam, story of sydena Isa and Maryma, Sydena Musa, Firaon, and verse of abu lahab from other books. These are few examples. So you are saying that someone copied from other books and added them in Quran?

Vitamin_C

I never said I have a problem with people who read Quran, I read it too along with many other books. My point is that there is nothing in the Quran that stands out to me as out-worldly. Its all standard stuff that is in books written before it. No life changing ideas or discoveries like you would find after germ theory, vaccinations, womens rights movements etc. The only thing we see is life of women and of slaves getting slightly better and Arab conquests of Persian and Byzantine empires. Feats that others before have out performed like the Mongols. Which means its nothing out of the ordinary. Correct me if I am wrong.

آپ کو اس سے کیا غرض؟ گیتا پڑھنے والوں کو تو میں نے کبھی نہیں کہا کہ گیتا میں کوئی خاص علم نہیں ہے۔ جو پڑھ رہے ہیں پڑھتے رہیں۔ آپ کو قرآن پڑھنے والوں سے تکلیف کی وجہ سمجھ نہیں آئی۔ آپ کو گیتا پسند ہے تو وہ پڑھیں آکسفورڈ ڈکشنری پسند ہے تو وہ بھی پڑھیں مجھے اس سے کوئی فرق نہیں پڑتا۔​

aCryptoBit

Are they the same or were they in response to distortion or misbelief? I think It was a wrong of me to ask you these advance questions. Let's start from the basics. What is religion and what is the purpose of religion? I want to know athiest point of view.

Yes, Jewish Bible and Christian Bible talked about these stories 1000 years before Quran.