The only solution is education, otherwise the condition of Pakistan is horrendous!

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It's the educated lot that's brought us to this position by becoming the enablers of these filthy crooks.
Every one is swindling everyone according to their capicity.
What we need is the courage to stand up for our rights and justice. What needs to change is the very chemistry of a Pakistani. What we need is empathy.

Water

Councller (250+ posts)
Why the **** police doesn't register FIR!!!!! I hear that every day!

Does it cost them money to ******* register a FIR???? ? ? ? ?
Once they register FIR, it binds them to start legal process, if not than they are answerable to the court..No FIR means Scab Changa hae..Matti pao..te sco jao

NCP123

Minister (2k+ posts)

no, this shows that the territory of the SHO of the police station is in peace. The Police has successfully established peace in the area. This helps the SHO to get SALARY and promotions. We are all fake and we like to be fake. WE ONLY WANT THAT IMRAN KHAN (ALONE) correct everything overnight.......and we do not want to correct ourselves.

asadqudsi

Senator (1k+ posts)
The only parameter that decides if a nation or quom will progress is its culture. Education alone does not help neither does wealth.

Beef.Bhaijan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Before anything we need a corruption free environment with swift justice. To educate we have to set examples. When we leave big crooks and corrupt idiots to roam the streets of london and go scott free then even a meagre constable wont take his job seriously.

Respect

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
pakistan needs an emergency education system in where by educated people from universities have too teach at least 5 people how too read and write. buildings of schools and colleges are empty during the afternoon they could easily accomodate people and get them educated.
for university or college students it should become compulsory a part of there curriculum too teach illiterate people otherwise they cannot pass there exam.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

Yes it cost them money... Registering FIR is free or cheaper but not registering earn them more money.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
By the way there is no Ja'ali or real peer. All rubbish and non-sense.

Get religious education by themselves and fix their beliefs.