The Current American Ambassador Nominee to Pakistan Is A War Criminal.

Zulu67

Senator (1k+ posts)
President Alvi, please refuse the criminal American Ambassador nominee to Pakistan for his role in Iraq, Abu Ghareeb Prison rapes,and torture, by the terrorist American genocidal regime in Washington.

The slaughter and massacres of Muslim women and children is on his Satanic Christian hands.
The evidence is there in public and is available on utube, has been recently removed by the Zionist Satanist imperialist death Merchants.
Again do not accept this white terrorist credentials.
Show some GHAIRUTT to these harami mass murderers.
Pakistan Zindabad.
Death to the enemies of Pakistan.
Nawaz Lal Nehru and Zardaree harami.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aliimran1

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Jab Bajwa Bharwa CJS Bund ayal aur Athar Min Soor pant utar kar ulta lait gaye hoay hain tu aik akala Dr Alvi kya kar sakta hai ?​

Agar woh action leita bhi hai CJs adhi raat ko adalat laga kar usay bahal kar dein gay​

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
He is war Criminals of Iraq war..How Gov accepted his nomination?? At least they should record Thiers reservations..

samisam

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
وزیر داخلہ گشتی کا بچہ منشیات فروش اور قاتل بھی تو وار کریمینل ہے اس گشتی کے بچے کالے کنجر نے عورتوں بچوں نہتی عوام پر زہریلی گیس کی شیلنگ کرکے وار کرائم کیا باجوے کی سر پرستی میں

Meme

Minister (2k+ posts)
President Alvi, please refuse the criminal American Ambassador nominee to Pakistan for his role in Iraq, Abu Ghareeb Prison rapes,and torture, by the terrorist American genocidal regime in Washington.

The slaughter and massacres of Muslim women and children is on his Satanic Christian hands.
The evidence is there in public and is available on utube, has been recently removed by the Zionist Satanist imperialist death Merchants.
Again do not accept this white terrorist credentials.
Show some GHAIRUTT to these harami mass murderers.
Pakistan Zindabad.
Death to the enemies of Pakistan.
Nawaz Lal Nehru and Zardaree harami.
Source of this BS?

Zulu67

Senator (1k+ posts)
This is not how it works. When you post somethin you have to provide the source of that BS.
Really? I had noo idea, are You still looking for WMDs in Iraq? Torture rape, slaughter, photos, You do remember it Right?
He was in Iraq during the invasion by the terrorist American rapist army. Fact.We have VIDEOS..WE KNOW WHAT YOU DID.. Your handlers were hooked nose devil worshipping pigs.
Need more Rabbi?

Sarkash

Minister (2k+ posts)
Birds of a feather flock together ....

A war criminal coming to a country run by criminals

a match made in hell ?

Awami Awaz

Senator (1k+ posts)
سفیر عراق میں کھپتان کی گاف مار رہا تھا۔ یوتھیے کو آج یاد آیا۔

Sarkash

Minister (2k+ posts)
سفیر عراق میں کھپتان کی گاف مار رہا تھا۔ یوتھیے کو آج یاد آیا۔
تمھاری بچپن سے ماری جا رہی ہے اگر تمھیں مزے آ رہے ہیں تو سب کو اپنے جیسا کیوں سمجھتے ہو؟ ۔۔ غلام گنجگانڈو​

surfer

This is not how it works. When you post somethin you have to provide the source of that BS.
Yes ok.
Have a read of this. UN called the war illegal, as per their charter. US and UK acted unilaterally

I don’t know what this ambassadors specific role was, but as far as I’m concerned everyone who took part in this war is a war criminal. We may give the foot soldiers a pass on a good day, as they were following orders, but anyone from middle management to Paul Bremner, condi rice, George bush, Tony Blair should be charged by ICJ. But what’s the point as US routinely ignores ICJ.

MADdoo

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hoor Pakistan lai Haji Qudrat Ullah lagay US. jis tarha ka last Tier ka country hai yahan Criminal he Sambhal sakta aese jahil government ko.

Meme

Minister (2k+ posts)
Have a read of this. UN called the war illegal, as per their charter. US and UK acted unilaterally

I don’t know what this ambassadors specific role was, but as far as I’m concerned everyone who took part in this war is a war criminal. We may give the foot soldiers a pass on a good day, as they were following orders, but anyone from middle management to Paul Bremner, condi rice, George bush, Tony Blair should be charged by ICJ. But what’s the point as US routinely ignores ICJ.
?!?

This is not what I was asking for. I was asking for any link showing his role in the Iraq war.

surfer

?!?

This is not what I was asking for. I was asking for any link showing his role in the Iraq war.
Para 2, first sentence- already said don’t know what his role was. I’m making a general statement about American establishment being war criminals. Guilt by association if you will, totally useless in a court of law or even a discussion on a forum?.

I’m any case Blome is just an errand boy, I doubt he is authorised to make any policy decisions himself. But trust me Americans are not our friends, it may appear so for now, but they really aren’t

Meme

Minister (2k+ posts)
Para 2, first sentence- already said don’t know what his role was.
I just scanned the article still can't find anything about David. I must be blind.
I’m any case Blome is just an errand boy, I doubt he is authorised to make any policy decisions himself. But trust me Americans are not our friends, it may appear so for now, but they really aren’t
OK, but relationship with the US is not the subject of the thread. ?

Zulu67

Senator (1k+ posts)
Little history on the NEW, Arabic speaking Jewish viceroy to Pakistan..

Ambassador Blome has also worked in Kabul, Jerusalem, Cairo, Baghdad, and Kuwait. He has long experience in the Middle East region and speaks fluent Arabic.

Earlier in his career, he had served as the civilian co-director, Multinational Force Strategic Engagement Cell, Baghdad; political counsellor, Embassy Kuwait; and as Israel desk officer, deputy director, and acting director, Office of Israel and Palestinian Affairs.

surfer

I just scanned the article still can't find anything about David. I must be blind.

OK, but relationship with the US is not the subject of the thread. ?
There isn’t anything about David, or Donald even ?
I literally said I don’t know what his role was ?

…and just to clarify I don’t know if he had one.

Subject is Donald blome war criminal, I’m saying forget Donald, they’re all war criminals ? (sorry for breaking thread subject rules, but cmon I’m not the only one who does that!)