The best investment in Pakistan - Angry PMLN Workers - Must See

qclabvri

Citizen
are bhi tu tum loog pagal hu ju inka sath deete hu, sath do tu imran khan ka................ sab choor nikal bahar pheenkoooo

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
Our political system is fake and nill. Now we should adopt direct voting system, like in Iran. You mean only Imran Khan is good for the country. I agree
but when you look around there are so many Darwaish and Willi like people with their character,pateriotism,vision,competency and braveness. For example,
Our highly respected Dr.QADIR KHAN he has given the nation something, and he is writing now a days beautifull articles in urdu in daily jang with other dimention and aspects. LONG LIVE DR: SHAIB. You have Dr.LIAKAT AMIR then you have MR. ZAID HAMID and our very pateriot Rt. General Hameed Gull and so on?????? Last but not least suggestion, give this goverment to ( EADI TRUST) Mr. Eadi will show you better performance then the present
goverment !!!!!!!!!!!1

Jshah

Minister (2k+ posts)
It's quiet obvious situation what these workers are facing. Actually, they deserve for such return from ones they praying instead of pray Allah and obeying Allah's instructions.
I wish, we all return back to Allah, as Dr. Israr also said in his last days, that I have been saying for the last 15 years.

kashnex

Councller (250+ posts)
The Great Politicians: TUM EK GORAKH DHANDA HO. NO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT YOU ACTUALLY WANT

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Why the people r crazy for Nawaz or BB or Altaf.....

They should spend time in preying Allah and welfare works and education....

Everyone will be OK....

People have to fix themselves.....