The Arrivals Reloaded

The_Choice

Senator (1k+ posts)
The Arrivals Reloaded was a WakeUp Project production with the aid of broadcasting media from ARY News UK and Pakistan. This series is the television-adapted version of the original The Arrivals.

We must realize that we are being led down a path that leads away from humanity, from brotherhood, from our Creator. We must wake up to the illusions of this world, before they consume us to the point where we cannot be recognized within the bounds of our faith any longer. Please take the time to watch this film, with an open mind and heart. No one can manipulate you more than your own desires, put them to rest and uncover the truth.

Help your self, because if you believe in Allah and His Day of Judgment, your actions in this life will be your only friends and your own worst enemies.
“And what is the life of this world except the enjoyment of delusion.” (The Noble Quran 3:185)

Last edited by a moderator:

TONIC

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It was nice but had much confusion between Shia and Sunni school of thoughts. Question is which version is correct !!! To me Shia school of thought seems to be true in many areas and Sunni school of thought in many areas but we all know only one can be true specially regarding Imam Mahdi R.A second question I ask myself is will Sunni believe if Imam Mahdi R.A is from Shia school of thought and will Shia follow Imam Mahdi R.A if he is from Sunni school of thought.

my comment is not for Shia/ Sunni conflict but just a thought !

@ All Qadiani ( non Muslims) kindly don't comment.

The_Choice

Senator (1k+ posts)
It was nice but had much confusion between Shia and Sunni school of thoughts. Question is which version is correct !!! To me Shia school of thought seems to be true in many areas and Sunni school of thought in many areas but we all know only one can be true specially regarding Imam Mahdi R.A second question I ask myself is will Sunni believe if Imam Mahdi R.A is from Shia school of thought and will Shia follow Imam Mahdi R.A if he is from Sunni school of thought.

my comment is not for Shia/ Sunni conflict but just a thought !

@ All Qadiani ( non Muslims) kindly don't comment.

Don't look at it from a Shia/Sunni perspective. Look at the Sahih Ahadith from the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) to get the details about the End of Times and what will occur. To start, these are some really great series to get a genuine narrative based on the Quran and Sunnah: The Hereafter (Al Akhira) Series or The End Series