Thank you Javed Hashmi for saving Imran Khan any further embarassment

Pakistani to the core

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Excerpts from exclusive Express News interview with Javed Hashmi

“Every step I took, I was alone. If i voiced my opinion, Imran would say ‘trust me, I’m a democratic’. I didn’t say anything when we came to Islamabad. We figured we would form a group and keep him in control,” says Hashmi.

“For him [Sheikh Rasheed], our entire election scheme for Rawalpindi was changed for the 2013 elections. There was a lot of anger in our party. Later he was made an advisor,” says Hashmi.

“Whatever sacrifices will be rendered, will be rendered by PTI; not Sheikh Rasheed. In fact, he’s not even submitted his resignation in Parliament,” Hashmi adds.

“Imran told me that we will go no further. He promised me that he would not take any step that would put the system in danger. When I reminded him of this, he told me that ‘if you don’t want to continue with me, you are free to go,’” the PTI president adds.

He says he felt that there would be a situation where trouble would break out, and Imran would simply stand there and announce that there should be no violence or hooliganism – even if it meant some of PTI’s supporters went and joined in the trouble.

“He told me: trust me, I’m a democrat. This won’t happen,” says Hashmi but questions what Imran is doing now?

“Today this is exactly what happened,” says Hashmi.

Further, Hashmi reveals that Rs100-120 million spent thus far on this entire march and sit in. “Three days ago, I got the feeling that there was a shortage of funds creeping up,” says Hashmi.

“I have praised the ISI in my upcoming book. They have played a role in saving Pakistan but their political wing creates

misunderstandings,” Javed Hashmi adds, “They are our beloved; but I would like them to remain just that.”

“I had advised Imran Khan several times that we must find our own way, and not rely on support from anyone,” says Javed Hashmi. I felt that there was an unseen force making us take certain decisions, says Hashmi.

Shah Mehmood Qureshi works hard for his career, says Hashmi.

“Qureshi was not very close to Imran in the early days, but later on he won his trust and became very close to him,” Hashmi adds.
“I didn’t see any such bad intention in Shah Mehmood. The one complaint I have with him is that he coordinated too much with Dr Qadri. But I don’t think he had any ill designs or intentions,” says Hashmi.

“Six odd people who were very close to Imran Khan talked about all these military matters, such as which corps commander is with us, whether the DG ISI is with us,” says Hashmi.

“Imran trusted them. Jehangir Tareen was among them; Sheikh Rasheed, too was very close. He would whisper in Imran’s ear and then leave. He used to do the same with Nawaz years ago.

They were this sort,” Hashmi adds.

Arif Alvi was not this sort. He is a true political worker, says Hashmi.

Hashmi says he was concerned that a lot of Imran’s inner circle had started talking about military matters.

“I don’t have any evidence nor do I think the army is backing Imran,” says Javed Hashmi.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Imran Khan is a simple and nave human being, says Javed Hashmi in an exclusive interview with Express News.

Last edited by a moderator:

baalti

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am glad how JH episode went...

Reason being is very simple, now no one will have the kahoona's to try and hold hostage the PARTY or seek any ticket ransom or any dubious thoughts or threats.... with JH they now have all seen that supporters are there if you are one with the party's goal/ideology... if you try to go astray or try to think bigger than the party then see ya... JH ke jo bohat qareebi loag hain ikay dukay, khudaya isay rest karao aur is banday ki health ka khiyal rakho... hopefully for his sake, he regains his senses....

thepakistan

MPA (400+ posts)

JH thanks man..
NS should be very thankful to this man and should resign.
Make JH new prime minister.
When JH says youth byta toh i feel skon that some body loves youth not using us.
Thanks MAN :*

Not_Guilty

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: I am glad how JH episode went...

He is a political prostitute he will give anyone service for right price

for all those who called him a "ghaddaar", they are basically the ill-advisers who brought down this aspiring Political party

At the end of the day blame lays with the leader, and the consequences are faced by the leader. So if his advisers ill-advised him..its ONLY he who is responsible and should take blame..Therefore IK and TUQ must be put in prison for attacking Pakistans capital and for all the monetary loss they both have incurred to our economy...Which is now intrillions of rupees

cokee

Minister (2k+ posts)
hashmi have shown and proved that what he said in natioal assembly was right . This bastardo was a mole in pti .IK ney iss trojan horse pey trust kar k badi ghalti ki hai .mujhey kahin b nazar aiya i will spit on his face .i swear i will spit on his face agar pehley pata hua k he is coming i will go buy black spray paint iss ka moon kala karoon gaa . I m not kidding Hashmi beware

Last edited:

aamir_uetn

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
بات سیدھی سی ہے ، اسے نورے جتنا بھی گھما لیں ، لوگ مزید بیوقوف بننے کو تیار نہیں ہیں ، الیکشن میں دھاندھلی ہوئی ، قانونی راستہ اختیار کیا گیا ، اگر نون لیگ کو لگتا تھا نہیں ہوئی شروع میں ہی گنتی کروا دیتی چار حلقوں کی معاملہ ختم ہو جاتا ، نہیں کروائی ، شک مزید پکّا ہوا ، اسمبلی میں چار کی جگہ بیس کا وعدہ کیا گیا لیکن سال گزر گیا کوئی پیش رفت نہیں ، پھر اپنے حق کے لیے لوگ سڑکوں پے نکل آئے ، آنا ہی چاہیئے تھا

اب اس میں نورے آرمی کا تڑکا لگائیں یا بیرونی طاقتوں کا ، بات نہیں بننے والی ، جواب دینا ہی پڑے گا اب

Bangash

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Trojan Horse

Trojan-horse-001.jpg

IK For PK

MPA (400+ posts)
He is a lier,At his age, he sold his sole for nothing. His allegations are so stupid that a kid can see the catch in it. He is blaming Army and SC as well, so if Imran had that much of the support why is he sitting there in open for 18 days facing severe weather conditions with his people. He could have done it just by putting a petetion against nawaz disqualification due to rigging in the elections.

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
When PMLN attacked SC to save their corruption what happened to NS at that time?
On the contrary, IK and TUQ are on the road to curb corruption in Pakistan and you wanted to put them behind bar. Unfortunately, putting IK behind bar is not going to save the corrupts this time. Inshallah the corrupts will be prosecuted very soon.

At the end of the day blame lays with the leader, and the consequences are faced by the leader. So if his advisers ill-advised him..its ONLY he who is responsible and should take blame..Therefore IK and TUQ must be put in prison for attacking Pakistans capital and for all the monetary loss they both have incurred to our economy...Which is now intrillions of rupees

Pakistani to the core

Javed Hamshmi apne maa baap say bhi ghadari kar gia hoga.

PTI's supporters are really infamous people and it doesn't take them more than a moment to start cursing parents of even the most senior people... shame on you guys and shame on your parents for having trained you this way.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
PTI's supporters are really infamous people and it doesn't take them more than a moment to start cursing parents of even the most senior people... shame on you guys and shame on your parents for having trained you this way.

Don't worry, we will not even spare IK if he deviates from OUR mission...

That's the exact difference between Patwaris and visionaries!!!!!

Pakistani to the core

Don't worry, we will not even spare IK if he deviates from OUR mission...

That's the exact difference between Patwaris and visionaries!!!!!

being visionary is good and inspirational. however, visionary people usually choose the best paths to achieve their goals, and do not attempt short-cuts. Those that attempt short cuts, usually face major disruption from within, which is what happened with PTI. Clearing Pakistan of corruption and turning it into a welfare state is the vision of every young Pakistani today, but we tend to get fooled by leaders who themselves don't know where they're headed and commit blunders based on ill advises.

albany

Senator (1k+ posts)
kuch arsa pehla jb sheikh rasheed na PTI join ki to mana kae dafa sheikh rasheed ka khilaf bat ki or hmesha PTI ka deewano sa galian khani pari. Javed Hashmi jasa sharif asol pasand siasat dan khonay k bad ma ab yahi kahunga PTI k deewano ko. hun aram ha??

tb to jo sheikh rasheed k khilaf bolta tha usay galian dayta thay ab jb is na apna hath ki sfae kr dikhae ab betho. hoor chopo