Councller (250+ posts)

safe_image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

_pakistan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Tele Film of MQM Naqeeb e Inqelab live show

سائیں تو سائیں .سائیں کے سپورٹر بھی سائیں
خود وڈیروں کی گود میں بیٹھے ہیں
اور لوگوں کو وڈیروں کے خلاف فلمیں دکھا کر خوش کر رہے ہیں .اس طرح کی فلمیں سکولوں میں دکھا کر کشمیر کے لئے چندہ اکھٹا کیا جاتا تھا. جیے متحدہ
.​

panasonic

Banned

excellent movie ! Only MQM do it. Real political paty for poor people rest them are hoor.

nasirzaman

Senator (1k+ posts)

mqm zindabad pakistan paindabad (clap)(clap)(clap):pakistan-flag-wavin:arms::pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin:arms::pakistan-flag-wavin

Aam_Admi

MPA (400+ posts)

mqm zindabad pakistan paindabad (clap)(clap)(clap):pakistan-flag-wavin:arms::pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin:arms::pakistan-flag-wavin
ناصر، اس فورم پر، آپ کی ۱۴۷۸ پوسٹوں میں سے کتنی صرف اوپر والی پوسٹ پر مبنی ہیں؟ میرے خیال میں ۹۰ فیصد اور بقیہ دس فیصد برنال والی ہیں شاید۔ کیا کہنے متحدہ کے شاہ دولہ کے چوہوں کے۔

nasirzaman

Senator (1k+ posts)

ناصر، اس فورم پر، آپ کی ۱۴۷۸ پوسٹوں میں سے کتنی صرف اوپر والی پوسٹ پر مبنی ہیں؟ میرے خیال میں ۹۰ فیصد اور بقیہ دس فیصد برنال والی ہیں شاید۔ کیا کہنے متحدہ کے شاہ دولہ کے چوہوں کے۔
sahi kaha aap ne drasal is foram per meh aaya hi is leye hun ke yahan mqm haters ki bhermar hai to jub bhi meh mqm zindabad pakistan paindabad likhta hun to aap jaise log jal uthte hen aur mujhe behad khushi huti hai aur phir aap logon ki khidmat meh yeh burnol
Burnol_Plus_Anti_4acac6a76c04d.jpg
i hope ke aap ko bhi faida huga:lol:

Aam_Admi

MPA (400+ posts)

sahi kaha aap ne drasal is foram per meh aaya hi is leye hun ke yahan mqm haters ki bhermar hai to jub bhi meh mqm zindabad pakistan paindabad likhta hun to aap jaise log jal uthte hen aur mujhe behad khushi huti hai aur phir aap logon ki khidmat meh yeh burnol
Burnol_Plus_Anti_4acac6a76c04d.jpg
i hope ke aap ko bhi faida huga:lol:
او اچھا یہ بات ہے۔ میں سمجھا کہ آپ کا دماغ آپ کے قائد کی طرح سنگل سرکٹ جس میں بیک وقت ملٹی ٹاسکنگ کی گنجائش نہیں

ISLAM4LIFE

Councller (250+ posts)

MQM and Political struggle? when did that happen? we have always found'em on treasury benches, haven't we? That's such a frigging contrast.

Arrests, rallies, protests, sitting on opposition, spreading ideology through smart individuals, hunger strikes, I don't recognize MQM form any of these typical political activities. PPP yes, PML-N yes, ANP yes, PTI yes, Jamat-e-Islami yes but MQM? give me a break.

Salay 35 rupay ki goli ka sahi istaymal jantay hein yeh kanj4r that's for sure.

romeojuliet

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

MQM and Political struggle? when did that happen? we have always found'em on treasury benches, haven't we? That's such a frigging contrast.

Arrests, rallies, protests, sitting on opposition, spreading ideology through smart individuals, hunger strikes, I don't recognize MQM form any of these typical political activities. PPP yes, PML-N yes, ANP yes, PTI yes, Jamat-e-Islami yes but MQM? give me a break.

Salay 35 rupay ki goli ka sahi istaymal jantay hein yeh kanj4r that's for sure.
You blame the MQM but know the exact price of GOLI!!!!!!!! And whose 15,000 members were killed by military operations. Many thousand more have been killed by Gundas of Jamiat Talba, ANP etc, etc ------- But your prejudice clouds your senses. No other party has suffered more than MQM. Being part of coalition governments has only helped to avoid more false clean up operations. But, the govts in power benefitted with MQM support and not MQM. All logics against MQM are strange. 4 million Afghans became Pakistan citizens but 250,000 Mohajirs are still in Bangladesh Camps?????? Only God can deal with such prejudice and venom. May God save Pakistan.

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)

You blame the MQM but know the exact price of GOLI!!!!!!!! And whose 15,000 members were killed by military operations. And why is MQM not demanding the investigation of these killings, mera bhai 15000 is a huge number. Go to court, protest and demand and if it is true every Pakistan will support you but I will change my opinion. But they were murderers and thugs then they deserved it. You guys have played this victims card for too long. Your party and traitor Altaf's hands are full of blood of innocent people in Karachi. That is why he is hiding in London, that is he keeps pleading to India and insults the rest of Pakistani every day. Many thousand more have been killed by Gundas of Jamiat Talba, ANP etc, etc --The rest of parties cannot not match ----- But your prejudice clouds your senses. No other party has suffered more than MQM. Being part of coalition governments has only helped to avoid more false clean up operations. But, the govts in power benefitted with MQM support and not MQM REALLY ask your leadership. All logics against MQM are strange. 4 million Afghans became Pakistan citizens but 250,000 Mohajirs are still in Bangladesh Camps??????Can you give us proof of their citizenship? Thousands immigrate from our eastern side, to Pakistan every year no one stops Only God can deal with such prejudice and venom. ASSIMILATION AFTER IMMIGRATION May God save Pakistan Nothing is going to happen to Pakistan if can get rid of traitors like Zardari, Nawaz Sharif and Altaf and company..

Don't play this victims game like the Jews around the world, you people have benefitted in all sorts of ways, you want me to go into details.

ISLAM4LIFE

Councller (250+ posts)

Thanks for being absolutely correct. Basically these kinds of blogging sites only give us poor Pakistanis a forum to vent our anger against these goons and uncalled-for victims, as far as truth is concerned everybody knows it. I mean 15000 victims, workers killed by ANP and JAmiat! can only make 1 laugh, know i mean!
We have seen that operation ourselves when bodies in gunny bags used to be found from every nook and corner of Karachi with a chit that would say " a gift to Army/ establishment/Benazir/ Nasserullah BAbar", Pathan mazdoors burnt ALIVE, non-urdu speaking Pakistanis were being killed like cats and dogs, when their strike call would strike fear in the hearts of every karachiite, Okay! this wasn't enough so they turned their blazing guns and used even more painful tactics against their OWN people, today more urdu-speaking ppl have suffered by the hands of MQM than from any other force. i mean give me a break man, who doesnt know what happened to KHI in past 30 years.
And after all these bloody episodes! Altaf Hussain is in London, they are in power, there is no frigging list of 15000 workers, not even a single protest let alone leaving the government for the murders of their leaders from azeem ahmed tariq, to imran farooq. They think that Pakistanis are simpletons and they can make people believe in them through this cheap propaganda.
Of course ANP, Aman Committee, Sunni Tehrik have their own terrorists but the ugly truth is they have no other choice, Why there are Red flags around many parts of the city, Portraits of Shahi Syed and Serwat Ijaz qadri is not because MQM let others make their presence felt in a good faith is because they do what you do to them nevertheless it is wrong. They thought Sunni Tehrik is just a small group they can get rid of easily until they had to prove themselves and farooq sattar invited Serwat Ijaz qadri to have a truce in Governor House.

cashkash

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: 58 Minutes Telefilm Naqeeb-e-Inqilab ( Complete )

waste of time guys .altaf qatil ko heor banany ki aaik or koshish,sharam in qatiloon ko nahi aati.or kitnay beguna maroo gay ******* stop this nonsense free karachi free pakistan