Taliban Release Bannu Jailbreak Video

Jams123

MPA (400+ posts)

See All 3 videos
aap zara Taliban ki plea check karain,, jo statement ismain Taliban commander day raha hay.. and mind it this video is roaming on twitter, so the whole world could know how vulnerable pakistani security mechanism & society is..

Last edited:

Jams123

MPA (400+ posts)
Aik independent mulk Pakistan main, intruders kay claims check karain,, state kay har organ ko kitni aasani say challenge karkay, apnay defined islam kay mutabiq qadyoun ko chura kay lay gay.. mujhay nahin pata usmain kitnay accused thay but where is due process of law? what our security agencies have done so far? these questions will remain unanswered but I pray kay Allah humain is negligence kay fall out say mehfooz rakhay..

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
how come pak isi does not know their location? i hate these people, they offer prayers and talk about islam and quran but their acts are opposite to our islamic teachings,,,, Allah in ko sedhay rastay pur chulnay kee toufeeq atta furmayee Ameen,

o my god where my pakistan gona be. these people are claim to be muslim but are not in real and i would say they barbarous people. but i being a pakistani will not these taliban damage my pakistan and my nation. i am pakistan they are not. i will vote to imran to see my true pakistan and he will wipe these brutal taliban out. i am pakistan army and will sort them out. i am pakistani public and i will not take my pakistan over.

tariqkh

Councller (250+ posts)
Jab ye sab log open air mein ikathey plan ker rahey they to AMERICAN SO CALLED SETALITES & DRONES kahan they .... SAB GOL MAAL HEY BHAI SAB GOL MAAL HEY .... DRAMA

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)

See All 3 videos
aap zara Taliban ki plea check karain,, jo statement ismain Taliban commander day raha hay.. and mind it this video is roaming on twitter, so the whole world could know how vulnerable pakistani security mechanism & society is..

?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?????? ?? ????? ????? ??? ???? ?????? ?? ??? ????

Aleph

MPA (400+ posts)
[MENTION=14890]mrk123[/MENTION], [MENTION=24375]AsifAmeer[/MENTION], [MENTION=22694]imran1976[/MENTION], [MENTION=10116]kj_gee[/MENTION]:

This video will indicate (and perhaps even VINDICATE) why I came up with the 'theory' of the Hulagu Khans and Changez Khans of our times waiting in the horizon biding their time.

Note the demeanor of the top 2 leaders of the TTP - Hakimullah Mehsud versus Waliur Rahman. WR is the method to the madness of HM. While Hakimullah is clearly coming across as the emotional takfiri, Waliur Rahman is calm, collected and intricate about where the TTP are going with this. Also, WR is clearly anti-system and not anti-Pakistan.

If you through the UBL letters and watch this video - and if you have the eye for detail - you will know how there is a simple political solution to all this. PTI is perhaps the only force that could exploit this and bring about peace. Also, IK in a majority government is perhaps the ONLY way this worst-case scenario can be averted.

Very interesting video and I dont know if anyone is seeing as much as I am into this...

mrk123

I do get your point but I would not give too much credit to TTP madness rather attribute the state of affairs to the ineptitude, lack of will, misplaced priorities and lack of professionalism on part of the executive branch and the law enforcement agencies along with that of the military.

I think that you had mentioned a vacuum that is helping TTP thrive and its easy to if there is a will and ability to do it. Its not that complicated but the priorities of the powers to be in our country are completely misplaced. They probably will realize when it will already be too late. The most ludicrous claim I have heard is that TTP is RAW, CIA, MOSSAD and KHAD(or whatever the afghan secret service is now) funded. These agencies may have infiltrated these networks to some extent but they certainly are not taking their orders and directions from them. The people who are propagating these ridiculous claims are either too naive or part of the bigger game plan by the TTP.

@mrk123, @AsifAmeer, @imran1976, @kj_gee:

This video will indicate (and perhaps even VINDICATE) why I came up with the 'theory' of the Hulagu Khans and Changez Khans of our times waiting in the horizon biding their time.

Note the demeanor of the top 2 leaders of the TTP - Hakimullah Mehsud versus Waliur Rahman. WR is the method to the madness of HM. While Hakimullah is clearly coming across as the emotional takfiri, Waliur Rahman is calm, collected and intricate about where the TTP are going with this. Also, WR is clearly anti-system and not anti-Pakistan.

If you through the UBL letters and watch this video - and if you have the eye for detail - you will know how there is a simple political solution to all this. PTI is perhaps the only force that could exploit this and bring about peace. Also, IK in a majority government is perhaps the ONLY way this worst-case scenario can be averted.

Very interesting video and I dont know if anyone is seeing as much as I am into this...

Aleph

MPA (400+ posts)
Agreed. I did mention that the it will be a state of anarchy that will allow them the space. Even when they take over, they dont have the capability to govern over a protracted period.

In any event, the sad facts of the matter are that even Imran Khan didnt gain space because of his brilliance. Most people in Pakistan started following him only when they lost hope in the others whom they had been supporting all these years. On a more philosophical note, that is the raison d'etre behind the existence of Evil. You wouldn't know Good if you didnt know Bad.

I do get your point but I would not give too much credit to TTP madness rather attribute the state of affairs to the ineptitude, lack of will, misplaced priorities and lack of professionalism on part of the executive branch and the law enforcement agencies along with that of the military.

I think that you had mentioned a vacuum that is helping TTP thrive and its easy to if there is a will and ability to do it. Its not that complicated but the priorities of the powers to be in our country are completely misplaced. They probably will realize when it will already be too late. The most ludicrous claim I have heard is that TTP is RAW, CIA, MOSSAD and KHAD(or whatever the afghan secret service is now) funded. These agencies may have infiltrated these networks to some extent but they certainly are not taking their orders and directions from them. The people who are propagating these ridiculous claims are either too naive or part of the bigger game plan by the TTP.

tariisb

جس ملک میں بڑی بڑی کرسیوں پہ چھوٹے چھوٹے لوگ بیٹھ جاینگے تو یہی ہوگا

بہت شاندار ، ایک کتاب کی جگہ ، آپکا ایک جملہ ہی کافی ہے ،

AsifAmeer

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Didnt they just give a FATWA against youtube

Bet Khan saad is speaking German!

Zardari get his cronies out of jail using constitutional powers. TTP got their "mates" out using gun powder.

But the best part was showing the attack using nightvision (in off mode!)

Inshallah TTP will solve all our problems..

Oh.. and Allah'O Akbar.

See All 3 videos

jatt786

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
بہت اچھا کام کیا ہے جب بڑھے چور باھر بیٹھے ہے تو ان بچاروں کو کیوں سزا ہو