Talat Hussain is exposing TV Channels Owners.

Khudi123

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
This id keeps posting Talat hussain on here
should we assume he is here on siasat?

I posted Anchor Imran khan's posts, so is Mubasher Lucman's and Reham khan's posts as well so does it mean i am Talat hussian, Imran khan, Mubasher lucman and Reham khan as well. Shame on you for showing your empty skull.

Rule number one " Never assume things in life"

Last but not the least im not Talat Hussain.

Masud Javed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I posted Anchor Imran khan's posts, so is Mubasher Lucman's and Reham khan's posts as well so does it mean i am Talat hussian, Imran khan, Mubasher lucman and Reham khan as well. Shame on you for showing your empty skull.

and the one and only rule for you
never steal anyone's work and make it as your own. I just checked your youtube channel, you are stealing others content and making it yours and tryna make money off of it
shame on you

Khudi123

and the one and only rule for you
never steal anyone's work and make it as your own. I just checked your youtube channel, you are stealing others content and making it yours and tryna make money off of it
shame on you
Shame on you again as i said before "Rule number one never assume things"
That is not my you tube channel.

By the way within in few minutes you have changed your statement ,first you were calling me Talat hussain and now you are saying i am running a you tube channel. If i am Talat hussain, and i got my own channel then why would i run a second channel.

See i told you before you have a empty skull with very low IQ level. Get a life you loser.

Last edited:

Munawarkhan

Post your opinion or feedback.

Video dekhni hogi tu ham khud bhi YouTube per ja ker dekh saktay hain.

taban

تو طلعت صاحب اپنے کہے ہوئے الفاظ کسی اور کے منہ میں ڈالنا چاہ رہے ہیں ایک چیز ہوتی ہے سچ اور سچ بولنے والے کسی کے کہنے پہ نہیں چلتے چاہے اونر کہے یا بادشاہ بہر حال طلعت صاحب ------ یرا گل تا کوئی منڑیں والی نی گی

Penthouse_Pirates

Councller (250+ posts)
OPINION?????? About what? Tu Kaun, main Khawa mkhwa. What you are talking about man?

Be more clear in your comments.

بھائی اتنا تپنے کی ضرورت نہیں
پاکستان، اور فوج کے خلاف بولنے والوں کو پروموٹ کرو گے

تو یہی حشر ہونا ہے

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
اصلی اور سچے ک...ر ال طرفین طلو میراثی عرف طلعت حسین نامی کرپشن کے بھڑوے کو روزانہ اپنی کسی خارشی کتے والی کرنے کا شوق ہوتا ہے شاید اس کو تلاش ہے اپنے نامعلوم مگر بائیلوجیکل والد کی جب کہ اب تو لوگ اسکو دیکھے بغیر ہی لعنت بھیج کر دوسرے اچھے تجزیے دیکھتے ہیں جب سے اس نے کرپشن کی دلا گیری شروع کی اور اسکے ساتھ کسی خارشی کتے والی ہو گئی اسکے بعد سے اسکا دماغی توازن بگڑ گیا ہے اگر یہی حالت رہی تو ہو سکتا ہے کچھ عرصے بعد کاٹنا بھی شروع کر دے

Khudi123

Admit it toilet - You are Mr. Toilet - skunked out pariah !
Hello Mr stinky stool from scums. Because of your stinky sh!t and low IQ level you would be put on ignore. Find someone on your level to explore your empty skull.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
2961175776_b341ca0fc5.jpg

Khudi123

Please be kind on this forum. don't wish to be tortured with the name of this insane person.
-- didn't watch this video, of course.
But no one has put the gun on your head to come on this thread. If you do not like something do not watch. Do not make a fuss about it.

This forum does not run according to your wish. You might be spoiled kid at home but here no one gives a crap about you. On this forum everyone is equal and everyone has the right express themselves whether someone like it or not.

Rule number 2 : Remember people do not do things according to your wish and desires.
Be a bit mature and try to learn how to digest opposition.

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
But no one has put the gun on your head to come on this thread. If you do not like something do not watch. Do not make a fuss about it.

This forum does not run according to your wish. You might be spoiled kid at home but here no one gives a crap about you. On this forum everyone is equal and everyone has the right express themselves whether someone like it or not.

Rule number 2 : Remember people do not do things according to your wish and desires.
Be a bit mature and try to learn how to digest opposition.

No everyone is not equal here
Pti youthia force has high moral ground, they don’t mostly live in Pakistan but yet they know more about ground realities
Whoever disagrees with khan policy is a traitor
Whoever disagrees with army policies is a traitor
So no everyone is not equal

Khudi123

No everyone is not equal here
Pti youthia force has high moral ground, they don’t mostly live in Pakistan but yet they know more about ground realities
So no everyone is not equal
You remind me of Sultan Rai.

Go and start writing scrips for Punjabi films. You will make money instead of cleaning toilets abroad.

AhmadSaleem264

Minister (2k+ posts)
He is desperate for being jobless. He himself ruined his career. Maryam can pay you as long as you are useful. She used you and then threw like a tissue paper