Tahir Ul Qadri in 1995 about elections in Pakistan and democracy

knower

Minister (2k+ posts)
Blast from the past

For those people who say that
"Why Dr. Qadri is talking about article 62 & 63, Now?"
Where was he before.......????
(Comment karne se pehle, video dekho aur ye dekho kiya kaha ja raha hai, ye mat dekho ke KAUN keh raha hai)

(clap)

Last edited:

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Sorry to say but most of the PUNJABIS would never understand what TUQ is saying and they would give their votes to NOOON and PPPPP as usual.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------Spartacus ( The Eye Opener ) ------------------------------------------------

Abdul Haadi

Senator (1k+ posts)
regardless of disagreement with TUQ everyone must listen to this speech and think after 20 years of this speech we have not changed a bit and if Imran Khan or TUQ are trying to bring a little change to this country so all the status quo are united against them.

MHAMZA

Minister (2k+ posts)
I personally believe that if Dr Tahir uL Qadri was a greedy or power hungry person he would have jumped into Nawaz Sharief's party and would have been filthy rich by now.
Also he had far more influence and stature in the eyes of Nawaz Sharief's father than Mr Rafiq Tarar so he could have graced the Presidency long long time ago...
But he did not sell his soul to the devil and kept his struggle alive for all these years to create a just and Islamic society in Pakistan...

knower

Minister (2k+ posts)
I totally agree wid u brother

I personally believe that if Dr Tahir uL Qadri was a greedy or power hungry person he would have jumped into Nawaz Sharief's party and would have been filthy rich by now.
Also he had far more influence and stature in the eyes of Nawaz Sharief's father than Mr Rafiq Tarar so he could have graced the Presidency long long time ago...
But he did not sell his soul to the devil and kept his struggle alive for all these years to create a just and Islamic society in Pakistan...

adamfani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Jahil Awam 1995 mein bhee taliab baja rahee thee aur jahil Awam 2014 mein bhee inn siasi gidhoan kay liay taliian baja rahee hay

Sponsored Link