Tahir ul Qadri caught lying. A case of Hypocrisy

mediator

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Watch the story of his dream in the given below video!!!

Pakistan has abundant (large number) of illitrate and litrate people who would accept this dream as true and would donate their life saving to Tahir ul Qadri, thanking that their donation would be used to help (Nauzobilla) Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

Note: This is a very rare video. Most of the videos in youtube.com has been deleted by Tahir ul qadri gang by claiming copyright. Just think for a moment!! They now understand that Tahir ul qadri has embarrassed their followers by telling this story to get quick fame in early politics.

I would request members of Siasat.pk to immediately download and save this video in your hard disk so that it may be re-uploaded to youtube as soon as it is deleted.

Last edited:

MAK0811

Not to suggest i am a follower of his but he is but a man. You cannot expect perfection from a mere mortal. We should take all the good we can get and filter out the rest. The onus of understanding, lies with the intelligence of an individual. If someone says something good which you think makes sense follow it. If not dont. Use you brain rather than joining the line.

He is no messiah, neither anyone else after our beloved Prophet (PBUH).

Just to highlight he did say in the end that he has difference in the 'procedural' elements in the way the law is used. Not the law itself.

Last edited:

Mansoor Khan

Senator (1k+ posts)

Pakistan has abundant (large number) of illitrate and litrate people who would accept this dream as true and would donate their life saving to Tahir ul Qadri, thanking that their donation would be used to help (Nauzobilla) Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

Note: This is a very rare video. Most of the videos in youtube.com has been deleted by Tahir ul qadri gang by claiming copyright. Just think for a moment!! They now understand that Tahir ul qadri has embarrassed their followers by telling this story to get quick fame in early politics.

Waooow. Shah Rukh khan ka ustad shaid yahi hai. by the way kese ye banda jhoot bolta hai aur kitni overacting kerta hai. Till now i never took interest in him but these videos when i checked. I am really thinking him of a sort of madari. qabil e nafrat insan hai ye yaar.

Mansoor Khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Not to suggest i am a follower of his but he is but a man. You cannot expect perfection from a mere mortal. We should take all the good we can get and filter out the rest. The onus of understanding, lies with the intelligence of an individual. If someone says something good which you think makes sense follow it. If not dont. Use you brain rather than joining the line.

Just to highlight he did say in the end that he has difference in the 'procedural' elements in the way the law is used. Not the law itself.

Sorry to say buddy. if you follow him. i invite you to follow me. by God i say less lies than this man and my lies are not harmless as they doesnt harm or benefit anyone. so its an invitation for you. You still came to defend him. dont u understand what is said in the whole video? Buddy you are a wonder

MAK0811

I dont follow him neither anyone. I havent even seen the full video neither have i ever listened to his lectures ever. What i said was purely based on common sense. Instead of fighting on who's right and wrong. In politics and religion there clearly cannot be one winner. The best thing is to respect each others opinion. Pick up what makes sense to you and stop making that decision for others.

tz00007

Minister (2k+ posts)
yes he is human...n humans make mistakes.. but this is not a mistake ..its a BLUNT LIE... he is a blunt LIAR....

he says he two TOTALLY different things..he says one thing infront of pakistanis and says TOTALLY different thing infront of west... he is chamcha of west..

i still wonder.. how he got ads on london buses, bus stops and london undergrounds.. those are the MOST expensive and hard to get ads.. only special ppl can get those ads, how can he get them?????

belive me bro.. he is a british agentt...

Mansoor Khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
I dont follow him neither anyone. I havent even seen the full video neither have i ever listened to his lectures ever. What i said was purely based on common sense. Instead of fighting on who's right and wrong. In politics and religion there clearly cannot be one winner. The best thing is to respect each others opinion. Pick up what makes sense to you and stop making that decision for others.

Sirjee listen to the video first and then tell me which of his opinion can i respect. There isnt a single opinion:lol:

Mansoor Khan

Senator (1k+ posts)

I would request members of Siasat.pk to immediately download and save this video in your hard disk so that it may be re-uploaded to youtube as soon as it is deleted.
Fikr not. jab bhi chahiye ho farmaish karsakte hai in do videos ki. bhai ke pass download hochuki hai. His gang copyrighting shows that they are hiding something otherwise transparent people dont go for such tactics.

Ayesha786

Voter (50+ posts)
Here is the truth if you have courage to listen

yes he is human...n humans make mistakes.. but this is not a mistake ..its a BLUNT LIE... he is a blunt LIAR....

he says he two TOTALLY different things..he says one thing infront of pakistanis and says TOTALLY different thing infront of west... he is chamcha of west..

i still wonder.. how he got ads on london buses, bus stops and london undergrounds.. those are the MOST expensive and hard to get ads.. only special ppl can get those ads, how can he get them?????

belive me bro.. he is a british agentt...

MAK0811

Indeed my friends what you say about him might and looks likely to be true. The whole point of me adding something was even if he is the moral equivalent of Hitler. If he says something nice, which im sure he has a fair share of followers who will claim that he does. Take that and filter the rest.

I have lived in a small desolate area in Scandinavia where his organization had a Masjid. That is all i have ever had in contact to do with him. I thank him for that. Otherwise i dont care what his agenda is or isnt. We should be intelligent enough to follow the Quran and Sunnah best to our understanding.

کی جاناں میں کون

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Mansoor Khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Indeed my friends what you say about him might and looks likely to be true. The whole point of me adding something was even if he is the moral equivalent of Hitler. If he says something nice, which im sure he has a fair share of followers who will claim that he does. Take that and filter the rest.

I have lived in a small desolate area in Scandinavia where his organization had a Masjid. That is all i have ever had in contact to do with him. I thank him for that. Otherwise i dont care what his agenda is or isnt. We should be intelligent enough to follow the Quran and Sunnah best to our understanding.
which part of scandinavia do u live? I live close to you buddy. buddy wherever you stand for ur prayer that becomes ur mosque. the whole land belong to Allah. If someone can lie such bluntly in matter of religion it becomes a great mistake to trust his words. Sorry I can agree to disagree with you here.

A.G.Uddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Fikr not. jab bhi chahiye ho farmaish karsakte hai in do videos ki. bhai ke pass download hochuki hai. His gang copyrighting shows that they are hiding something otherwise transparent people dont go for such tactics.

True. YouTube has videos which are in favour of or against different icons and parties such as Imran Khan,MQM,Jawed Ahmed Ghamidi and (Late)Dr. Israr Ahmed but no one tried to remove videos with claims of copyright infringement the way Minhaj people did with a number of them.It really shows that they are scared about something.