Tabdeeli Express - PTI supporters get fully charged infront of PML(N) office in Lahore

kashi..

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Tabdeeli Express- PTI Supporters Get Emotional infront of PML(N) Lhr office

here is the video

[tunedotpk]67752[/tunedotpk]

mr.pti

Minister (2k+ posts)

lol but i think its not good !!!! dont start a war

nonamina

Minister (2k+ posts)

عمران کو ہرانا بہت مشکل ہو گا سب کے لیے . انشااللہ کامیابی حاصل ہو گی

nonamina

Minister (2k+ posts)

lol but i think its not good !!!! dont start a war
i agree. they should not involve in such things.. anything can trigger a fight and then bullets and then blood and so on...

Politcs

Minister (2k+ posts)

I wish just once PTI worker can say anything in front of Nine Zero. That will be end of ther life.

I appreciate PMLN that in Punjab no one is using violence to promote their political agenda. I don't think it is a good idea to go in front of some other party office and then use such slogan which provoke any disturbance.

ahaseeb

Minister (2k+ posts)

I agree that too. Doing such thing might trigger a war, blood which no one want... Try avoiding it

Aladdin

Senator (1k+ posts)

Tune.pk link

[TUNEDOTPK]67752[/TUNEDOTPK]

ASQR1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yes I agree do not embarrass any or others, they have been known to attack courts, or bakery workers, or even doctors. so let the peace prevail till elections and than fun will start Allah willing if Imran Khan wins.

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

I wish just once PTI worker can say anything in front of Nine Zero. That will be end of ther life.

I appreciate PMLN that in Punjab no one is using violence to promote their political agenda. I don't think it is a good idea to go in front of some other party office and then use such slogan which provoke any disturbance.

I am a staunch PTI supporter, but I agree with you that one should not hold rallies or utter inciting speeches in front of the opponent party's office. This is asking for trouble. As far Karachi, there was a big PTI rally today in NA-250. MQM will try to impede but will not succeed. BTW, when PMLN plans to hold rally in front of Nine Zero.

Aamir raja

Minister (2k+ posts)

wait kr lalu ram yeh b din anay wala hai bht jaldi just wait for a few days

ajaved

MPA (400+ posts)
title should be.. " behind enemy lines in NA 120" m loving it... if u want to win the battle of lahore.. we have to do some agressive campaign in lahore...

ajaved

MPA (400+ posts)
imagine what would be the morale of pmln worker when he was watching IK infront of the main office.. where nawaz sharif didn't come rather he sent her daughter to inaugurate the office... and plz share some more videos if anyone of u ve

desan

President (40k+ posts)

Really appreciate that PMLn did not use their police and patwaris against PTI.

Wait.......

PMLn is not in power at this time!!!!

salaudin

Senator (1k+ posts)
^^^ lolzzzz

It is politics and they have every right to do this. sarak Nawaz kay baap ki nahi ha !!!!

aur inshallah Nine-Zero kay bahar bhi hoojaye ga inshAllah !!!

Alias

MPA (400+ posts)
PTI Supporters outside Nawaz Sharif NA120 office

Daikho Daikho Kaun Aya...

Alternate Link

Last edited: