Syed Talat Hussain Confused Or What ????

Basit147

MPA (400+ posts)
Syed-Talat-Hussain-300x179-28683_200x1861.jpg

talat hussain aap bhi apna mazak na arwaien

i hav gr8 respect for talat hussain
but from few weeks i hav noticed
that he looks confused or under pressure
his tone on his show and newspaper columns differs from his web column
and if he want to keep is good image in front of pubic
he should quit xpress media
his tongue and pen looks disabled
against ET's anti-Islam and anti pakistan campaign

563496_530472386984089_1376013850_n.png

285777_611920978834993_1398220831_n.jpg
69225_609346185759139_1958750555_n.png

377768_609438132416611_1196900639_n.png

484876_598696633490761_2101190472_n.png

64524_609262325767525_948230366_n.png
he has changed three tv channels dawn group was far better than xpress

his own paper also published all these (including others)

RK53tdt.jpg

why didnt he got this colum published in newspaper and put it online instead

Syed-Talat-Hussain-300x179-28683_200x1861.jpg

today-comment6-580x783.jpg

today-comments1-580x1622.jpg

ansar abbasi is better than him he dares speak truth

if i hurt som1's felling sorry in advance i still belive that talat hussain is far better than all sold out media persons

Last edited:

saadkiakaray

Minister (2k+ posts)
u r right even he is more worst as u recon ! i was his fan 4m years but after pti peshawar dharna, i realize that he is anti imran.i stared notice him com 2 know that hes not honest but just acting like that ! now i dont watch his programes ! he is not my favourite anymore !

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
People here, try to raise their hatred, when I point to the same malaise in Pakistan. Pakistani press is not free, it is one of the worst media any where in the world.

In other countries the Media stands up for their national interests, in Pakistan it works opposite to national interests.
Watch them sucking up to India, preaching so-called "secularism", opposing Islam and its values etc.
I have never seen such degraded people in my life who are ashamed of their own background, their religion, their country, their values, their culture.

For what really? To compete with a country who has lost its own identity? You don't become intelligent, educated or advance by ditching what you are, you achieve it by hard work, planning and execution of your policies.
What is there to be proud of in India? Some stolen ideas from around the world portrayed in Bollywood movies and stolen tracks?

Funnily enough, Pakistanis watch movies which portrays them as terrorists. This is known as moral and mental bankruptcy. No surprise, Pakistani media like Geo and ARY are distributing Indian movies in Pakistan. Making money and degrading the country, while spreading hatred against their own country.

Pakistanis wake up please.

Some people have guts to point fingers at me, while I always tried to write the truth, no matter what. Pakistan needs more people like me, who don't have ulterior motives and speaks nothing but the truth. Pakistan is in short supply of such people.

If Pakistanis don't change their thinking and attitude, their destruction is guaranteed.

Mir Jaffer

Senator (1k+ posts)
People here, try to raise their hatred, when I point to the same malaise in Pakistan. Pakistani press is not free, it is one of the worst media any where in the world.

In other countries the Media stands up for their national interests, in Pakistan it works opposite to national interests.
Watch them sucking up to India, preaching so-called "secularism", opposing Islam and its values etc.
I have never seen such degraded people in my life who are ashamed of their own background, their religion, their country, their values, their culture.

For what really? To compete with a country who has lost its own identity? You don't become intelligent, educated or advance by ditching what you are, you achieve it by hard work, planning and execution of your policies.
What is there to be proud of in India? Some stolen ideas from around the world portrayed in Bollywood movies and stolen tracks?

Funnily enough, Pakistanis watch movies which portrays them as terrorists. This is known as moral and mental bankruptcy. No surprise, Pakistani media like Geo and ARY are distributing Indian movies in Pakistan. Making money and degrading the country, while spreading hatred against their own country.

Pakistanis wake up please.

Some people have guts to point fingers at me, while I always tried to write the truth, no matter what. Pakistan needs more people like me, who don't have ulterior motives and speaks nothing but the truth. Pakistan is in short supply of such people.

If Pakistanis don't change their thinking and attitude, their destruction is guaranteed.
Muslimsof Pakistan, wake up and listen to this great thinker to save pakistan. This great thinkerlives in UK, enjoys all freedom but want pakistan to live under Mullahcracy. so listen to this islamic brotehr if you want your upcoming generations to be destroyed.

crankthskunk

Muslimsof Pakistan, wake up and listen to this great thinker to save pakistan. This great thinkerlives in UK, enjoys all freedom but want pakistan to live under Mullahcracy. so listen to this islamic brotehr if you want your upcoming generations to be destroyed.

Even though I didn't said anything religious per say, but the word "Mullah" is so much part of your Psyche ever since you are declared non Muslims and out of the pale of Islam that even if religion is not discuss you find it.

I am proud to be a Muslim, why can't you be proud of being a Qadiani? Come on, come out with your true identity.(bigsmile)
By the way, the biggest "Mullah" was your own Mirza.;) He has left such imprints on your collective degradation that despite passing of over 100 years, you are still not out of it.

Mir Jaffer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Even though I didn't said anything religious per say, but the word "Mullah" is so much part of your Psyche ever since you are declared non Muslims and out of the pale of Islam that even if religion is not discuss you find it.

I am proud to be a Muslim, why can't you be proud of being a Qadiani? Come on, come out with your true identity.(bigsmile)
By the way, the biggest "Mullah" was your own Mirza.;) He has left such imprints on your collective degradation that despite passing of over 100 years, you are still not out of it.
I am jew bro, not Qadiyani. This is height of your mental craziness that you live in free society of UK and you hate people based on their religion. Try to express it there in UK and they will tell you who to respect other's faith. Basically you are coward who vents his anger on forums like this as you are unfit mentally to live in that society which feeds you.

crankthskunk

I am jew bro, not Qadiyani. This is height of your mental craziness that you live in free society of UK and you hate people based on their religion. Try to express it there in UK and they will tell you who to respect other's faith. Basically you are coward who vents his anger on forums like this as you are unfit mentally to live in that society which feeds you.

You are freekin crazy, Why do you have to personalise everything! Shows your stupid thinking and closed mindedness.
Read my articles on Qadianis, I write without any fear, let's see who could disagree. I am waiting for a chance if some Qadiani takes me on in a court of Law. I would bury this cult with all the proofs in support of my articles.

Similarly, I write against PMLN, PPP and MQM without fear, let them take me to court. My name, my picture all there, nothing remotely anonymous about me.(bigsmile)

You know why? Because I have every confidence on myself. Compare to me how many articles do you want me to show from big wigs in Pakistani Media, from those who talk the talk, but cannot walk the walk.:lol::lol:

Mir Jaffer

Senator (1k+ posts)
You are freekin crazy, Why do you have to personalise everything! Shows your stupid thinking and closed mindedness.
Read my articles on Qadianis, I write without any fear, let's see who could disagree. I am waiting for a chance if some Qadiani takes me on in a court of Law. I would bury this cult with all the proofs in support of my articles.

Similarly, I write against PMLN, PPP and MQM without fear, let them take me to court. My name, my picture all there, nothing remotely anonymous about me.(bigsmile)

You know why? Because I have every confidence on myself. Compare to me how many articles do you want me to show from big wigs in Pakistani Media, from those who talk the talk, but cannot walk the walk.:lol::lol:
No no man, this is not the case. try some discrimination based on other faith in your daily life. Then i will see how much brave you are.
Please do every thing but come to Pakistan and continue your good work. We need more brave people here in Pak but not in UK.
I am proud Jew and Mir Jaffer.

Rehan497

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
It's just disappointing to read a lot of this sort of stuff on Pakistani media, especially the express tribune. Their articles are full of this nonsense. Other people attempt to back their religion, culture and society whereas we're hell bent on degrading it and opposing it.

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
Let's keep ideological debate just that: a debate. As for Talat Hussain (and other journalists like him), they're doing what they can while being part of the media but it's good that there is another space now such as social media and the internet where they can air their views more openly not bound by any restrictions present in our mainstream TV channels/newspapers.

crankthskunk

No no man, this is not the case. try some discrimination based on other faith in your daily life. Then i will see how much brave you are.
Please do every thing but come to Pakistan and continue your good work. We need more brave people here in Pak but not in UK.
I am proud Jew and Mir Jaffer.

Read your own post carefully. You sitting in France writing "we need more brave people her in Pak":lol::lol:
Proofs your are a grand hypocrite. I have written many times, UK is my country. At least I am clear.(bigsmile)

Well, I write bravely, what have you been reading? I write factual based, I am not a bias person. I know for a fact Mirza was a liar, so I write it and I can prove it. ;) So, am I stopping my opponents to do the needful! :lol::lol:

Don't bother me again, keep your bias and hatred to yourself.

Mir Jaffer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Read your own post carefully. You sitting in France writing "we need more brave people her in Pak":lol::lol:
Proofs your are a grand hypocrite. I have written many times, UK is my country. At least I am clear.(bigsmile)

Well, I write bravely, what have you been reading? I write factual based, I am not a bias person. I know for a fact Mirza was a liar, so I write it and I can prove it. ;) So, am I stopping my opponents to do the needful! :lol::lol:

Don't bother me again, keep your bias and hatred to yourself.
I live in france and i love it. I am not hypcrite who live in UK but he likes discrimination based on faith and thinks that he is so brave. If you are so brave then come to live in KPK and FATA and write whatever you want. But you will bever do it because you are hypcrite as you want to enjoy Western democracy. I need to stop here and donot reply again.Keep you Islamic lectures for yourself.

atifshahid

Voter (50+ posts)

trying to be over smart and get slapped by one jew sorry but thats true ...my identity is ahmadhi muslim and i m proud of it but more over i am pakistani also and love my country alot soo please stop spreading hatred like mullahh plzzz be pakistani leave people to live in a way they want to live in pakistan inshallah imran khan is our nxt prime minister a true patriotic pakistani mark my words once khan comes in power the people like u who always try to spread hatred and descrimination through religion will be thrown out from pakistan inshallah

crankthskunk

trying to be over smart and get slapped by one jew sorry but thats true ...my identity is ahmadhi muslim and i m proud of it but more over i am pakistani also and love my country alot soo please stop spreading hatred like mullahh plzzz be pakistani leave people to live in a way they want to live in pakistan inshallah imran khan is our nxt prime minister a true patriotic pakistani mark my words once khan comes in power the people like u who always try to spread hatred and descrimination through religion will be thrown out from pakistan inshallah

Wow, he was calling me not severe enough, and you are accusing me to say something on the other side of the scale. I will leave your political inclinations on one side, whoever you vote is your personal choice.

Now if you truly love Pakistan, that is a good thing. But please tell me one simple thing, do you follow the directions of your present and past Ka-lips? I am of course referring to their open hatred for Pakistan and their claims that Allah SWT punish Pakistanis to declare them non- Muslims.

It is a fact that Qadianis rejoice every time a tragedy befall on Pakistan. They claim it is a punishment from Allah SWT because Pakistanis have rejected Mirza. Who is spreading hate against the majority of Muslims? If you wish, I can provide many proofs.

61:6 - -
وَإِذْ قَالَ عِيسَى ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ يَا بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ إِنِّي رَسُولُ اللَّهِ إِلَيْكُم مُّصَدِّقًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيَّ مِنَ التَّوْرَاةِ وَمُبَشِّرًا بِرَسُولٍ يَأْتِي مِن بَعْدِي اسْمُهُ أَحْمَدُ فَلَمَّا جَاءهُم بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ قَالُوا هَذَا سِحْرٌ مُّبِينٌ(61:6)

61:6 And [this happened, too,] when Jesus, the son of Mary, said: "O children of Israel! Behold, I am an apostle of God unto you, [sent] to confirm the truth of whatever there still remains of the Torah, and to give [you] the glad tiding of an apostle who shall come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad." But when he [whose coming Jesus had foretold] came unto them with all evidence of the truth, they said: "This [alleged message of his] is [nothing but] spellbinding eloquence!"

After brave comments, let's see if you follow your own words, please tell me who is mentioned in this verse of the Holy Quran. Who is the Prophet mentioned as Ahmad?

I say, it is without a doubt Prophet Muhammad SAW, who is also known as Ahmad, therefore, I and other Muslims are the Ahmadis, the follower of Prophet Muhammad SAW.
If you want, I can provide proof that Mirza gave his name "Qadiani", not only that but he claimed it was a divine revelation.

crankthskunk

To expose the purposeful deception to those innocent Muslims who do not truly understand the use of "Ahmadi" by the followers of Mirza, here is evidence from their website for Tafsir of 61:6, the reference is given.

Two factual observations, First, clearly in the explanation of the verse 61:6 Mirza's followers claim this verse applies to Mirza. The reason, because he is been called "Ahmad" in the divine revelation "Barahin Ahmadiyyah". Therefore, now Barahin written by Mirza is equal to the status of the Holy Quran (nauzobillah) according to the followers of Mirza.

As a supplement, because Mirza is the Second Manifestation of Prophet Muhammad SAW (nauzobillah), therefore, the transmigration of soul, i.e. Hindu's idea of re-incarnation is an Islamic idea (nauzobillah), according to the followers of Mirza.

Note to Moderators: AtifShahid, started it by leveling foul and baseless accusation on me in his post. I have provided proof from their own Tafsir of the Holy Quran to show to my Muslim brothers and sister who is trying to mislead and misguide the Muslims. Please do not remove this post or try to delete the whole thread.
If they level baseless accusations on Muslims, we have a right to respond in factual manner. Thank you.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
You have raised very good points.

I was quite leery when Talat decided to join Express News.

I think DAWN appear to be a more credible news channel (except when they decided to offer a job to Mehar Abbasi).

atifshahid

Voter (50+ posts)
To expose the purposeful deception to those innocent Muslims who do not truly understand the use of "Ahmadi" by the followers of Mirza, here is evidence from their website for Tafsir of 61:6, the reference is given.

Two factual observations, First, clearly in the explanation of the verse 61:6 Mirza's followers claim this verse applies to Mirza. The reason, because he is been called "Ahmad" in the divine revelation "Barahin Ahmadiyyah". Therefore, now Barahin written by Mirza is equal to the status of the Holy Quran (nauzobillah) according to the followers of Mirza.

As a supplement, because Mirza is the Second Manifestation of Prophet Muhammad SAW (nauzobillah), therefore, the transmigration of soul, i.e. Hindu's idea of re-incarnation is an Islamic idea (nauzobillah), according to the followers of Mirza.

Note to Moderators: AtifShahid, started it by leveling foul and baseless accusation on me in his post. I have provided proof from their own Tafsir of the Holy Quran to show to my Muslim brothers and sister who is trying to mislead and misguide the Muslims. Please do not remove this post or try to delete the whole thread.
If they level baseless accusations on Muslims, we have a right to respond in factual manner. Thank you.

i sware on god what u r saying is all wrong and clear deception my dear who tells u that i m using ahmadhi muslim because of promised maseeh the name was ghulam e ahmed means the servant of ahmed that is the reason we hate mullah b coz how succesfully they decieved the educated people like u anyway my dear i have all answers of urr rasing questions and quran and hadees will support me inshallah this forum is not suitable for this take my fb id [email protected] we will do a healthy debate there.....

NOTE::for all the readers please dnt start religion arguements here this is now more than enough already we all bear soo much for this zia ul haq thinking have to kill for survive..what my point is that religion is a personal matter bt the guys like crank always takes religion into account crank saying we muslims brother and sisiters and my point is all the pakistani are our brothers if u r agree soo ok if not so then also ok btt plzzz dnt give any of comment which create discrimination among pakistaniss thank u

crankthskunk

i sware on god what u r saying is all wrong and clear deception my dear who tells u that i m using ahmadhi muslim because of promised maseeh the name was ghulam e ahmed means the servant of ahmed that is the reason we hate mullah b coz how succesfully they decieved the educated people like u anyway my dear i have all answers of urr rasing questions and quran and hadees will support me inshallah this forum is not suitable for this take my fb id [email protected] we will do a healthy debate there.....

NOTE::for all the readers please dnt start religion arguements here this is now more than enough already we all bear soo much for this zia ul haq thinking have to kill for survive..what my point is that religion is a personal matter bt the guys like crank always takes religion into account crank saying we muslims brother and sisiters and my point is all the pakistani are our brothers if u r agree soo ok if not so then also ok btt plzzz dnt give any of comment which create discrimination among pakistaniss thank u

I am amazed despite the reference of the page is given on the picture, you still tried to mislead people. The quotation is from your own source, from your official website. You my friend despite all your mastery and doggedness wouldn't be able to change what is the official position of your cult is on this topic.

For my Muslim Brothers and Sisters, here is the page reference with a complete commentary on this verse is available, on the same lines I have already quoted. Please read for yourself how they claim Mirza is the second advent of the Prophet SAW (nauozobillah) hence the verse of the Holy Quran also meant for him, he is also "Ahmad" mentioned in the Holy Quran.

http://www.alislam.org/quran/tafseer/?page=2622&region=E1

I also request every Muslim to read the next page, you would see the claim that most of these verses of the Holy Quran are actually meant for the period of Mirza, and in effect for him (nauzobillah) , rather for Prophet Muhammad SAW.

Let me also introduce the second verse of Surah Al- Jummah which had been mentioned on both pages I have quoted. Here is the reference of the page, (Qadianis call it third verse)

http://www.alislam.org/quran/tafseer/?page=2627&region=E1

"Or the meaning may be that the Holy Prophet will be raised among another people who have not yet joined his immediate followers. The reference in the verse and in a well-known saying of the Holy Prophet is to the Second Advent of the Holy Prophet in the person of Promised Messiah in the Latter Days."

Therefore, according to the Qadianis, The Second Advent of Prophet SAW is not only proven from the Holy Quran but also from the Hadiths of Prophet Muhammad SAW(nauzobillah). Please follow both links and read it for yourself.

Our friend here can do nothing but try to twist. He probably doesn't know, I have debated these issues for years against some of the top people in their Jamat. Including Dr Zahid of Lahoris and Ansar Reza from Canada of main Qadiani group. Reza is very keen to do debate with Muslims, but he never accepts my invitation for a debate. Probably our friend can persuade Ansar Reza to debate with me. I can provide you my own forum for a debate if you feel you can deal with the issues.

I have started a thread for you to debate on the forum, here is the link

http://antiquadiani.yuku.com/topic/414#.USr-0jCePGA

Last edited: